Job Change/Improve Finances

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

TMA

Job Change/Improve Finances

Post by TMA »

Hi Respected Astrologers

Below are my details

Female
DOB: 10 June 1986
TOB 6:45
Karachi, Pakistan

I am looking for a new job but no luck. I want to improve finances and buy an apartment. Can you please check when I will be able to improve my finances?
TMA

Re: Job Change/Improve Finances

Post by TMA »

TOB 6:45 am
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Are you premature or c-section born.
How accurate is your time of birth and what is the source of information.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
TMA

Post by TMA »

I was neither premature nor c-section born. It was a normal delivery.

Time of birth was told by my mother . Same is as per hospital record
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Given birth-details seems to place Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in the Zodiac sign of Gemini or Mithuna Rashi. Lagna & 4th lord Mercury/Budha, 2nd lord Moon/Chandra and 5th & 12th lord Venus/Shukra are placed alongside. They aspect and are aspected by Mars/Kuja, placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana. The hot-headed Deva-Senadipathi is neither happy nor comfortable being placed in the house of hearts. Likewise Sun/Ravi and natural signifier of health or Naisargika Aarogya-Karaka being placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization.

You seem to be a sentimental/emotional/argumentative person, with a short fuse/temper and sharp tongue. You are probably intelligent and in my humble opinion, such folk often misuse the God given gift. You are fair complexioned and pretty by looks - with some idiosyncrasies. Hence, it is not easy for you to maintain relationships - more specifically marital or spousal relationship... until you calm down significantly. Given Mars/Kuja and Sun/Ravi are unhappy and uncomfortably placed in your birth-chart, kindly provide some insight into your marital life, well-being of your father and some insight into your own health.

You are currently in the midst of Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha and Antara of Venus/Shukra, as per Vimsottari Dasha system. Technically, this is supposed to be Raja-Yoga. But then, the period may have been tarnished a little bit, for Venus/Shukra also rules the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses. Upcoming Antara is that of Sun/Ravi.

In summary, there are windows of opportunities opening for you in a few months. But then, I'd suggest that you be cautious while validating pros-cons, before taking a decision...for the 12th house will be active.

Take care...
VedicGent

Post by VedicGent »

Your finances will improve after June/2025.
TMA

Post by TMA »

Buddy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:06 am Hi,

Given birth-details seems to place Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in the Zodiac sign of Gemini or Mithuna Rashi. Lagna & 4th lord Mercury/Budha, 2nd lord Moon/Chandra and 5th & 12th lord Venus/Shukra are placed alongside. They aspect and are aspected by Mars/Kuja, placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana. The hot-headed Deva-Senadipathi is neither happy nor comfortable being placed in the house of hearts. Likewise Sun/Ravi and natural signifier of health or Naisargika Aarogya-Karaka being placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization.

You seem to be a sentimental/emotional/argumentative person, with a short fuse/temper and sharp tongue. You are probably intelligent and in my humble opinion, such folk often misuse the God given gift. You are fair complexioned and pretty by looks - with some idiosyncrasies. Hence, it is not easy for you to maintain relationships - more specifically marital or spousal relationship... until you calm down significantly. Given Mars/Kuja and Sun/Ravi are unhappy and uncomfortably placed in your birth-chart, kindly provide some insight into your marital life, well-being of your father and some insight into your own health.

You are currently in the midst of Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha and Antara of Venus/Shukra, as per Vimsottari Dasha system. Technically, this is supposed to be Raja-Yoga. But then, the period may have been tarnished a little bit, for Venus/Shukra also rules the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses. Upcoming Antara is that of Sun/Ravi.

In summary, there are windows of opportunities opening for you in a few months. But then, I'd suggest that you be cautious while validating pros-cons, before taking a decision...for the 12th house will be active.

Take care...
Thankyou for your detail analysis.
Yes I am pretty by looks and short-temper. I am unlucky in spousal relationship. I am divorced, marriage lasted less than a year. No kids
My health is good so far.

Can you please explain "12th house will be active"? does that mean job switch can be a wrong decision?
TMA

Post by TMA »

VedicGent wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:30 am Your finances will improve after June/2025.
Thankyou for your response. Will be it result of job change or relocation as well?
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

If your birth details are correct then you should be on job if not till now then in next few days.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
TMA wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:33 am Can you please explain "12th house will be active"? does that mean job switch can be a wrong decision?
The 12th house signifies Vyaya/Losses/Foreign or distant land etc. So, in case you are considering a job change... you might want to give due consideration and validate the pros-cons associated with such a change.

Take care...