solar return 2023

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
mannu0913

solar return 2023

Post by mannu0913 »

hello. Can anyone give a true glimpse of my current solar return?. How will be my solar year ?. Interpret Main focal points please.
details
29 oct 1981
2:45 a:m lahore, Pakistan
Attachments
horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__solarni_29-10-1981_02-45_rok_2023.png
horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__solarni_29-10-1981_02-45_rok_2023.png (187.9 KiB) Viewed 410 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: solar return 2023

Post by admin »

HI mannu0913,

This looks like a year when you may feel a need to push yourself forward, especially in career matters, but when in fact it may be better to work from "behind the scenes". At least you are needing, or will need, periods of retreat in order to gather your energies and your thoughts together, otherwise you may find you act or speak too impulsively which could lead you into battles with others that result in losses.

However, it's important that you don't isolate yourself completely as otherwise you may find that you dwell too much on any negative situations or matters and end up undermining your self and your position.

This is particularly relevant to work situations, and it's advisable not to get involved in any 'plots' with or against others, again especially in work matters. If you're "upfront" with others in your work situation, you are more likely to get your plans moving forward and may then be able to establish a good/better work position - and begin any new work projects - in which you will gain support from others as a result. This attitude and approach will help to increase or bring you the financial resources you seek.

This year is about establishing good relationships/partnerships with others, both at work and in your relationships in general. However, your Solar Return suggests that you may find that others on occasion are quite erratic and changeable...and/or it may be you who ends or begins such connections suddenly in some situations. Trust your instincts and make decisions connected with 'partners' with care.

At the end of June this year, your Progressed Midheaven (Career) moved into the same degree as it is in your current Solar Return, and your Progressed Uranus is in the 2nd House/personal resources and self-value, in good aspect to your career/profession area. This combination suggests strong positive change as a result of a bit of daring, but based on sound practices.

In general you are heading towards significant changes in your life, and the outcome of your decisions, and of the way in which you act during this time may become more evident by mid 2025 when your Progressed Asc. moves into the Sign of Scorpio (end July 2025). In other words, if you've honest and upfront in your communications and actions, then you'll be set to gain considerable success next year.

Hope this helps.

If you have any further questions, please do ask and I'll do my best to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
mannu0913

Post by mannu0913 »

admin wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:03 pm HI mannu0913,

This looks like a year when you may feel a need to push yourself forward, especially in career matters, but when in fact it may be better to work from "behind the scenes". At least you are needing, or will need, periods of retreat in order to gather your energies and your thoughts together, otherwise you may find you act or speak too impulsively which could lead you into battles with others that result in losses.

However, it's important that you don't isolate yourself completely as otherwise you may find that you dwell too much on any negative situations or matters and end up undermining your self and your position.

This is particularly relevant to work situations, and it's advisable not to get involved in any 'plots' with or against others, again especially in work matters. If you're "upfront" with others in your work situation, you are more likely to get your plans moving forward and may then be able to establish a good/better work position - and begin any new work projects - in which you will gain support from others as a result. This attitude and approach will help to increase or bring you the financial resources you seek.

This year is about establishing good relationships/partnerships with others, both at work and in your relationships in general. However, your Solar Return suggests that you may find that others on occasion are quite erratic and changeable...and/or it may be you who ends or begins such connections suddenly in some situations. Trust your instincts and make decisions connected with 'partners' with care.

At the end of June this year, your Progressed Midheaven (Career) moved into the same degree as it is in your current Solar Return, and your Progressed Uranus is in the 2nd House/personal resources and self-value, in good aspect to your career/profession area. This combination suggests strong positive change as a result of a bit of daring, but based on sound practices.

In general you are heading towards significant changes in your life, and the outcome of your decisions, and of the way in which you act during this time may become more evident by mid 2025 when your Progressed Asc. moves into the Sign of Scorpio (end July 2025). In other words, if you've honest and upfront in your communications and actions, then you'll be set to gain considerable success next year.

Hope this helps.

If you have any further questions, please do ask and I'll do my best to assist.

Best,
Admin.
i have checked my progressed chart. progressed ascendant is in 25 degree which is going to change sign in 2029. Mostly. my planets are in 12th house in current return. I 'm taking care of my parents who are facing health issues. Any improvements in term of finances in this year?. Will you share your insight on it?.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi mannu,

I'm sorry to hear about your parents' health issues, and your current Solar Return has Saturn in that area of the chart, and does show this responsibility for you there. In fact this explains much more the matter of the emphasis in your SR in the 12th House (isolation etc.) and the tendency to get into a negative mental spiral.

In the SR Saturn is retrograde, but has since turned direct suggesting that your parents' health may begin to improve, perhaps from March on when Saturn sextiles the SR Moon and then Jupiter. At least some change is likely for you whereby you feel more able to cope and more ready to begin to move forward in your own life.

Jupiter (expansion and growth) rules your SR area of personal finances (and you have Jupiter in this area natally too). This planet is conjunct the SR Moon which rules the 9th House suggesting that finances can increase as a result of 'foreign' or overseas contacts, and through assistance coming via connections with others, perhaps on a partnership basis. Perhaps too you can work from your home base.

Although this is very positive, with Jupiter opposite your SR Mars you will need to ensure that - in general - your expectations re monies aren't too high, so take note of this and don't get carried away or take unnecessary gambles or risks in this matter. Keep a practical and realistic head on your shoulders and you'll receive the benefits that this promises.

(By the way, my astrology program gives your Prog. Asc. - as on today, 1st Feb.- in 28 degs. 42'deg. of Libra, so according to this, it will move into Scorpio end July/beginning of Aug. 2025).

Hope this answers your question

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
mannu0913

Post by mannu0913 »

admin wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:03 am Hi mannu,

I'm sorry to hear about your parents' health issues, and your current Solar Return has Saturn in that area of the chart, and does show this responsibility for you there. In fact this explains much more the matter of the emphasis in your SR in the 12th House (isolation etc.) and the tendency to get into a negative mental spiral.

In the SR Saturn is retrograde, but has since turned direct suggesting that your parents' health may begin to improve, perhaps from March on when Saturn sextiles the SR Moon and then Jupiter. At least some change is likely for you whereby you feel more able to cope and more ready to begin to move forward in your own life.

Jupiter (expansion and growth) rules your SR area of personal finances (and you have Jupiter in this area natally too). This planet is conjunct the SR Moon which rules the 9th House suggesting that finances can increase as a result of 'foreign' or overseas contacts, and through assistance coming via connections with others, perhaps on a partnership basis. Perhaps too you can work from your home base.

Although this is very positive, with Jupiter opposite your SR Mars you will need to ensure that - in general - your expectations re monies aren't too high, so take note of this and don't get carried away or take unnecessary gambles or risks in this matter. Keep a practical and realistic head on your shoulders and you'll receive the benefits that this promises.

(By the way, my astrology program gives your Prog. Asc. - as on today, 1st Feb.- in 28 degs. 42'deg. of Libra, so according to this, it will move into Scorpio end July/beginning of Aug. 2025).

Hope this answers your question

Best,
Admin.
Thank you for your analysis and time !
blessings