Career related query - Looking for a better job

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

RKRao

Career related query - Looking for a better job

Post by RKRao »

Hi,

Namaskarams.

Thanks for the service and guidance provided through this portal. Appreciate it.

I have been looking for a new job for a while, while some discussions got initiated, but these discussions are not moving forward for some or some other reason.

Pls find my details below –

- Date of birth is 25 July 1973, 8.30AM IST, Guntur (Andhra Pradesh)
- I have been working in IT / Software industry for the last 26+ years.
- I currently stay in Chennai and my job location is Hyderabad. Hence, I have been travelling to Hyderabad frequently, at least couple of times in a month.
- During 2020 August, I have joined my current job. And almost from August 2022 onwards, I have been looking for a better job.

Pls help me in providing some guidance about –
* The timeline by when I can expect to get a new / better job
* Can I expect to find in Chennai or in Hyderabad?

Pls let me know incase any other details are required.

Regards.
sharma

Re: Career related query - Looking for a better job

Post by sharma »

from aug 1st to 24 oct this year looks favorable only sir. again not taking deep dive into transits. after this period, fav timeline will be after oct next year. keep applying actively, all the best
Our Services at: fb.com/book/102570395184011
Messenger: m.me/102570395184011
RKRao

Post by RKRao »

Thank you very much for looking into it and your guidance.
Regards.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

RKRao wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:48 pm Hi,
Namaskarams.
- During 2020 August, I have joined my current job. And almost from August 2022 onwards, I have been looking for a better job.
Regards.
from previous post it is seen you are looking for job since 2020. You mentioned in previous post. See below link.

viewtopic.php?p=28020#p28020
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
RKRao

Post by RKRao »

Sujit wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:44 pm
Namaskarams.
Regards.
from previous post it is seen you are looking for job since 2020. You mentioned in previous post. See below link.

Hi Mr Sujit,
Thanks for referring to my earlier post.
As mentioned in the current post, I have joined a new job in Aug 2020 (which is my current job) and have been looking for a better job since Aug 2022 onwards. I have not found my new job yet.

Importantly, various discussions that I am taking up with new opportunities are getting stuck, awaiting for updates or further progress for months together. Hence, I have raised this query to check my current horoscope and seek guidance, that will help me to move forward.

Trust this clarifies the query.

Regards, Raghava
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

RKRao wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:06 pm
Namaskarams.
Regards.

Hi Mr Sujit,
As mentioned in the current post, I have joined a new job in Aug 2020 (which is my current job) and have been looking for a better job since Aug 2022 onwards. I have not found my new job yet.

Importantly, various discussions that I am taking up with new opportunities are getting stuck, awaiting for updates or further progress for months together. Hence, I have raised this query to check my current horoscope and seek guidance, that will help me to move forward.

Regards, Raghava
In previous post you promised feedback for my reading. so, I had to bring it forward.
Normally people disappear after taking readings and come back when they have another query...

Sad part is....some people need reminders to get feedback.
Astrologers need feedback to learn the chart better.

All the best in 2023.
-Sujit.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
RKRao

Post by RKRao »

Sujit wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:51 pm
RKRao wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:06 pm

Hi Mr Sujit,

Regards, Raghava
In previous post you promised feedback for my reading. so, I had to bring it forward.
Normally people disappear after taking readings and come back when they have another query...

Sad part is....some people need reminders to get feedback.
Astrologers need feedback to learn the chart better.

All the best in 2023.
-Sujit.
Hi Mr Sujit,

Noted your message. Sincere apologies for not reverting with the feedback at that time.
Now, I understand why you have asked for the feedback, in order to learn the charts better.
I can say that I will promptly give the feedback henceforth.
Thanks for your wishes, efforts and guidance.

Regards, Raghava