need help moving forward in my career

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
loonyastro

need help moving forward in my career

Post by loonyastro »

a lot of people have been saying I am very knowledgable and have so much potential to go further in life. My current job pays me relatively decent, and the job is very easy, but I feel unfulfilled continuing in this life.

Where should I go next and which career path will give me the most fulfilment I'm looking for?

admin
Site Admin

Re: need help moving forward in my career

Post by admin »

Hi loonyastro,

What work are you doing currently ?
Do you have any specific field that you would like to be working in ?
(Clearly you are very creative and need work that expresses this).

This will give me a guide as to what to look for.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
loonyastro

Post by loonyastro »

Hi there,

anything within or related to these fields are good:
1. coaching
2. trading / investing
3. business development
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi loonyastro,

Thanks for that info.

I can see why such as trading/investing attracts you...however, the planetary connections in your chart involving such are quite erratic in general.
In other words there may be a tendency to hold off for too long at times when you need to go forward, and at other times, a tendency to jump in too quickly. I'm not saying that you couldn't or shouldn't go into this area, I'm just suggesting that this area for you may result in at least an over-worked nervous system and a lot of stress that you can really do without.

Business development could work quite well for you as you have a flair for seeing possibilities where others may not. However, you may need too much control of each part of the process, and end up frustrated and unable to 'let go' when necessary.

Overall I feel that coaching would be the best area for you to venture into as you would be able to relate to your "students" and offer them inspiration and encouragement, as well as showing them new methods and systems. Also, 'groups' of people, especially in a 'learning' situation such as coaching, should be quite inspiring for you.

The main issue for you is that you need variety and constant change in whatever you do in life. Also, as I mentioned before, you need a creative outlet and this vocation would require a constant and very creative approach.

The more I look at your chart, the more I feel that coaching is the best area for you as it gives you such a wide and exciting area of possibilities, which is just what you need.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
loonyastro

Post by loonyastro »

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the insights. It's interesting that it tallies with my Tarot reading too.

Couple more questions:
1. What do you see moving forward in my life in terms of career & wealth success?
2. How will my career end point look like if I go into the coaching line? When will be a huge turning point for me?
3. What topics should I focus on if I were to go into coaching? I love personal development, but I feel others find it too iffy and don't bring direct, tangible value to them.
4. What can I do to detach from the disappointment that comes when I put in 100% effort, but my coachees do not heed the advice?
5. I procrastinate a lot & have been hesitating to take the leap of faith on a career switch. I wonder if Astro can provide any guidance on how to proceed?
6. What other blind spots can you see that I myself am not aware of?

Thank you so much! 🙏🏼
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi looneyastro,

In answer to your listed queries:

1: This covers quite an area and looking too far ahead isn't a great idea as ultimately, It will entirely depend upon the effort you put into your career as to how it turns out. It's better to ask about it's progress once you're on that path and have specific current questions about it.

2. Ditto with this. I can't see the "end point" when you haven't even begun it yet. Even then, such a matter again will depend on you, and whether you are able to stick with it, even through difficult times.

3. The classic maxim is "Do What You Love !".
Perhaps it is that others find that area "too iffy" because it isn't what they really love. But if you do love what you do, then even difficulties or problems along the way can feed the desire to find answers and ways to 'get your message across' which in turn, can make it a 'Great Adventure' and also keep your busy and curious mind satisfied.

4. Well you must know that some of those you are coaching will inevitably not heed your advice.
We can't 'make' others do what we want them to do, so if you can't win them over with a bit of patience, a fresh approach or different methods, then all you can do is view it philosophically, and as... their loss, not yours.

5. Aahhh...procrastination. This is what comes of always seeing so many possibilities so you worry about missing out on something 'better' if you commit to a particular path. (I have quite a bit of material about this which may help you and I'll see if I can find it. If I can, I'll send it to you by 'pm'. Give me a bit of time for that though. In the meantime, if you just type "Procrastination" into youtube, you'll find a lot of helpful stuff there).

6. This isn't a simple matter, not least of all because I don't know what you are aware of about yourself, nor about your past/family life etc. Nonetheless, I'll see if I can pull out some of the main issues after studying your chart some more.

Best,
Admin.