famous personalities

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

famous personalities

Post by astro_mania »

Adolf Hitler
Date of Birth : 20 April 1889
Ruling Number : 2
Motive Number : 6
Fadic Number : 5

Ruling Number : 2
This person's ruling number is 2. So, he is gentle and emotional at core. This trait may
seem contradictory to many when it is Hitler, but believe me, the streak of this character
will certainly be present in his demeanour but how it manifests and to what end it works
will be a matter depending on other numbers in other places.
This number makes a person logical, emotional, communicative and at the same time vacillating. It also shows a kingmaker. He is not the king himself but likes to be one. If he is working as kingmaker, which is his true role, he will be in his right path. If not, that is going to doom the person sooner or later.
Another trait of importance is sensitivity. They are too sensitive to emotions and changes in circumstances around them. Along with their gentle behaviour, this trait can create unexpected results, even devastating ones.

Motive Number : 6
His heart is full of sense. The sense of, awareness of troubles to others. He also can be very kind and very loyal. He can always put strong display of will and has the strength to keep his calm even in worst of the situations. He is very patient, but once raised in anger, his anger knows no boundaries too. He likes to show off his presence. He likes beautiful and artistic works but can be too protective about them. His motivation comes from beauty, and if aroused, it ends in destruction. This person's one more talent is, they never forget easily and always are good with numbers.

Fadic Number : 5
You are a wanderer, a globe trotter. You like to experience and experiment. You do not fear being in new places or being with new people. It comes naturally to you. You are also moody at times and those times can be dangerous to people around you. You are also not going to lose hope or plan because of your failure. You have the capacity to forget the blows of fate and easily overcome them. Most of the time, you remain optimistic except in the case the situation involves money. Your real goal is money and everything else is secondary. You value people by the money and show off they have. You have too much greed towards money that undermines all other factors of your life. You can adopt to any situation and work with any new skill easily and mix well. However, you are not happy with bossy people and you always want things to be in your way, in your own terms. You love freedom and never want to work under control of any one. If this character is dragged too much, then you will take your behaviour extremes and fight till end with, some times, nefarious intentions.

This is a brief description of Adolf Hitler according to his numbers from date of birth. Of course, I did not consider his name, which might had given some finer tuning to the above details, as already it is too lengthy. I did not venture into that.

I want the readers to actually compare my reading with actual life of Hitler as I don't know much about him and I just want to know your opinions on my reading.
With regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Greenfigure88%

Re: famous personalities

Post by Greenfigure88% »

So, he is gentle and emotional at core. This trait may
seem contradictory to many when it is Hitler, but believe me, the streak of this character
will certainly be present in his demeanour but how it manifests and to what end it works
will be a matter depending on other numbers in other places.

Oh yeah, I agree! Mix in with his physical punishments from his father when he was a young kid I can see him being extremely emotional! I forgot if it was his father, mother, or both! But they physically punished him as a child!
If he wasn't emotional he wouldn't have been so against the Jews! Definitely a vengeful and emotional person!
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I was always trying to add more here but somehow getting disturbance. I will try to return with more analysis and content at the soonest possible time.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Today I am going to talk about one Telugu movie director famous for his emotional films... Please pardon me if you dont know him.
Name: SV KRISHNA REDDY
Date of Birth :01-06-1961
Ruling number: 1
Fadic number: 6
Motive number: 7
Name total: 44(8)
Physical total: 9
Mental total: 8

This person is from humble village background... As you can see 1s and 6s are prominent in his birthday. but strangely only one 6 appears in his name... This made him make a fixed dream about his career... but pursuing it comes in step by step process as he is not ready to inculcate the system of art though full of interest by taking courageous steps.
Ruling number clearly indicates that he is always determined and willing to take risks in his chosen career.. movies... This too is true about this man...
His motivation comes from going beyond in emotions and imaginations and deep planning,, a trait common among many artists. This is clear from his motivation number.
One more striking detail of this person is his name total... Though in full form it doesn't add up to a master number,, his shortened name totals to 44 which shows. enormous potential in positive constructive work. lt also indicates monetary success and practicality and down to earth approach... This made him first develop his resources to support his dreams.
His emotional and mental thought process of wellbeing of society and fight against injustice are clearly visible in his films as most of the stories are written by him...
Finally his mental balance always remained strong as his faculties of music,, story writing and direction,, more he did,, he did them more well.
And his full name is not in much support of his career being a life long success... Thus for a time he is successful but later slowly faded out.
This is my analysis from data available from public dominion and my observations... You are welcome to comment and suggest as always.
with regards
astro-_mania