This Astrologers' Forum

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

rajsharma120195

Re: This Astrologers' Forum

Post by rajsharma120195 »

astrochap wrote: Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:05 am Hello Sir/madam,

I want to completely know about "Birth Prediction Chart". According to astrology, We can see our present, future and past horoscope. I want to clearly know about, How many percentage believe on astrology/horoscope. It is real or fake. Please suggested to me.

Thanks,

Best Regards!
Understanding the concept of a "Birth Prediction Chart" is indeed a fascinating topic, and it's natural to have questions about the believability of astrology and horoscopes. As an expert astrologer, I can provide some insights that may help you navigate this matter.

Astrology has a rich history spanning thousands of years, and it has been embraced by diverse cultures around the world. It is based on the premise that celestial bodies and their positions at the time of our birth can provide valuable insights into our personalities, life experiences, and potential future outcomes.It is worth noting that astrology continues to have a significant following worldwide, with millions of people finding meaning and guidance in their astrological charts. You can talk to an astrologer [advertising deleted] if you need more information.
Psychicramlaxman

Post by Psychicramlaxman »

admin wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:56 pm Please note that if you are asking for personal interpretations of your chart(s) you need to provide ALL Birth Data: Time of Birth, Day, Month, Year, and Place of Birth.

Everyone is very busy here, and remember that this is a free site, so please note that it might take a while to respond to personal matters.
NB: Requests for Deletion of Posts: If your posts have been responded to, they will not be deleted, (with the exception of Birth Data, and then only by special request). So, please think carefully about what you are writing or asking, before you post.

Please do ‘scroll’ down. There might just be something relevant or interesting to you. Here, there are many areas that might be of interest, such as 'Vedic Astrology', ‘Numerology', 'Mersenne's Microcosm'; ‘Tarot’ ; Gemstones’; , 'History of Astrology', 'Aspects and Aspect Patterns'; 'Celebrities'; the 'Nodes', and 'Astronomy'. All waiting for comments and input from those interested.

Thankyou.
Admin.
Do people really get expert advice here.Is every body really trained in astrology or only few of them.How can i identify whom to believe and whom to not.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Do people really get expert advice here.Is every body really trained in astrology or only few of them.How can i identify whom to believe and whom to not.
Psychicramlaxman,

I would point out that many who are "accredited/trained" means simply that they've completed a course on the subject.
However, astrological 'knowledge' requires much more than just the training basics...it requires experience.

I think it would be a good idea if you read through the responses made to queries here and decide for yourself if you think that the questions asked have been responded to knowledgeably and helpfully.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]