Anaretic Pluto in H1 and friendships

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Fireyfish

Anaretic Pluto in H1 and friendships

Post by Fireyfish »

Hello and thank you so much for taking your time to read this.

My natal chart implies that I should have lots of friendships, especially with women but this is untrue for me. I do have a few casual friendships but they are either younger or older than I and there are circumstantial friendships, like we work together, etc. Usually women of my own age don't like me at all.

I'm pretty sure part of my life lessons relate to friendships/relationships with libra Pluto Rx in H1 at 29 degrees. I do admit that sometimes I lack follow through with friends, like I never follow up on that lunch date we were supposed to have. Are my struggles with friendships because of Rx Pluto? What lessons in Pluto trying to teach me?

Thank you again for any insight.
Fireyfish

Re: Anaretic Pluto in H1 and friendships

Post by Fireyfish »

Ooops. I forgot to leave my info.

Female
27-02-1983
9:20 pm
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Fireyfish, I have attached your chart with some extra points that I now use when attempting to read someone asking about relationships. Firstly, note that I use the Whole Sign house system in which the Asc and MC become points in the chart rather than sitting on a cusp.

OK, Libra Asc and sitting conjunct are Pluto and Medussa. This is an interesting combination because Medussa, an asteroid, is exact conjunct your Asc. What this suggests is that you are very wary of betrayal and trust issues. Medussa was once a beautiful and desirable woman who, upon attending Athena's Temple she was raped or seduced by Poseidon. Athena was outraged and cursed the victim, Medussa to be so ugly as to turn men into stone. With Medussa in your chart being close to those you respect and admire can turn into betrayal. It doesn't mean you are ugly.

Libra Asc can suggest that you have a great desire to be in a relationship but it can turn into obsession and that is something to be mindful of. Your Sun in Pisces is conjunct the asteroid Persephone, the Goddess of the underworld, Hades. She resides over those who have died and rules Hades perhaps more than Pluto. She is powerful and demanding that you take considerable care of yourself and along with Pluto they want you to manage your life with honour and not waste your life this time around.

The asteroid Chiron is your Planet of High Degree and as such demands that you learn your life lessons, he will push you to do so. He indicates your wound which is associated with relationships and the afterlife. Between Pluto and Medussa in the 1st house and Chiron, you have a lot of energy that wants expression in learning about the meaning of life.

So in regards to relationships it appears that although you think it a top priority, your psyche and chart archetypes are more interested in you walking your own path and learning about the esoteric or hidden world.
Fireyfish-natal-extra points.jpg
Fireyfish-natal-extra points.jpg (497.8 KiB) Viewed 1224 times
Fireyfish

Post by Fireyfish »

Hi Noel,

I'm very grateful for your time and response. I am still in my newborn stage of astrology and unfortunately have not given astroids much consideration. I would like to learn more.

What you say makes sense. I've always been wary of relationships, even as a small child. I never let people get too close. I always kinda chalked this up to possible past life trauma subconsciously manifesting. If I sense any bit of dishonesty in a person, I never forget and pull away even more. I usually can easily sense in someone their drive, desires, fears, motivation. In my life now I really only have the family I've created, my husband and 4 kiddos. My husband and I have been together since high school. I'm actually ok with not having deep relationships. Although, I do still need some kind of human interaction. Work is usually where I fill that need I guess.

I've just been feeling a bit lost lately. Unsure of my path. Besides my family life, I don't really know what to do with myself. I have a lot of interests, many like you say, are of things hidden or odd. For instance, on another astrology forum someone was asking about homosexuality indicated in a natal chart. I would want to examine the astrology, genetics, childhood upbringing and cultural aspects involved for a complete picture, not just the astrology. I guess those are the types of relationships I'm really interested in, if that makes sense.

Anyway. You have given me a lot to ponder and things to consider that I hadn't before. Thank you again, I'm truly grateful. I apologize for the information overload, sometimes I talk too much.

You are such a bucket filler. I really hope there is someone who fills yours. :D

Cheers.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Fireyfish, I get a lot of satisfaction in helping people like you, that helps fill my bucket, and it is so nice of you to ask. Just slow things down a bit, do your study in astrology (I've got a free course if you are interested) as astrology has more psychology than a psychology degree, I know because I've done all that. If you have more questions pls just ask.
Fireyfish

Post by Fireyfish »

Your passion for helping others is very refreshing. You're very generous to offer help, thank you. I did sign up for the news letter and registered at myastrologycharts.com. When I started to look beyond sun signs, your book was the most highly recommended so that was the first real astrology book I purchased. I'm excited to take your courses and further my journey. Have a wonderful weekend!