career and general life perspectives

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
illusion

Re: career and general life perspectives

Post by illusion »

hey noel!! Omg im excited, im gonna watch it today and ill leave a comment on youtube when i do, youre always talking about the subjects that interest me the most in astrology, really enjoying your content. i always would watch a lot of true crime tv or look up criminals and then their birth charts for pattern, so this video is gonna be very interesting! i also noticed its the upbringing that plays a major part, thats why i always wanna look at the 4th house, i know people who are born on almost the same exact date but one will express themselves much differently due to the upbringing, even if they have the same general characteristics. i also noticed that the planets you listed seem to have the ability to have a strongly malefic effect when in certain configurations, its really interesting i used to think the outers or asteroids arent that influential but they have so much impact
i hope youre having a nice day 🌸
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Steve, you're like me needing to know the ins and outs of someone and what drives them. I think you will enjoy the video and I look forward to your comment :)
illusion

Post by illusion »

hey noel!! i remember you saying that you have a leo stellium in your 8th house, so that explains why you like to delve in those themes! and i have a scorpio ascendant, which makes me enjoy those kinds of themes too so that checks out :D
btw, im not actually steve lol i think you confused me with someone! :D im actually a female hehe
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Oh dear, I am so sorry, so you're not Steve, hmm. Yes, I was thinking of someone else, I bet I've done that quite a few times in the past too.

Yes, 8th stellium, Sun, Mars, Venus, Jupiter conjunct Pluto in the 8th, and that makes me rather Scorpionic. Anyone with an emphasis on Scorpio like us just has to know what is beyond the veil of life and death :)
illusion

Post by illusion »

no need to apologize at all noel! :D it happens to the best of us especially on a busy astrology forum, and it was about time i told you my real name lol
wow, a configuration like that in the 8th house is intense, even more with pluto added! i find that so interesting because of the different energies involved here, i always wonder how a such a bright, yang sign like leo plays out in a water house like the 8th one which is surrounded by dark themes! that definitely explains why you took the path to astrology and psychology!
thats the best part about scorpio, the need to know everything thats below the surface! i think that scorpionic themes really make life way more interesting, i started getting really interested in astrology when i found out how it correlates to psychology and how helpful it can be when it comes to doing introspection :D
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Illusion, I am of the opinion that a Leo Moon makes for a joyful, honest and honourable person. They are full of life and wear their heart no their sleeve, which means that you are easily hurt, sensitive and just want people to be happy. Add your Scorpio Asc it says that being sensitive can hurt and make you want to withdraw into your cave, Pluto's cave :)

You and I share so much with our charts and that's why we both study the psychological approach to astrology, the oldest of the sciences. And thanks for your kind words, it means a lot to me.
illusion

Post by illusion »

I appreciate you and the help youve given me on here so much noel, i really cannot thank you enough. I always have a tendency to fixate on negative things so your words felt great and resonated a lot with me, i always try my best to keep up the positivity, even though i am really sensitive and can have really thin skin sometimes! i also noticed that we have a very similar chart, and the leo/aquarius stelliums in the water houses respectively, its really interesting, your work is resonating a lot with me and has helped me so much in my astrology journey. also please forgive me for the late response. i think the recent transits took a toll on me and i was feeling really down, i did isolate myself again, plutos cave lol, there were many squares, now im doing better :D
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Yes, being sensitive ain't all it's cracked up to be. I too spend a lot of time in Pluto's cave for that reason, I'm glad you are back :)
Zizou123

Post by Zizou123 »

Hi,

now Jupiter is in my sign and in my 6th house.

Does that have any meaning?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Ziz, I use Whole Sign houses so transiting Jupiter is in your 7th house and will contact your Sun later in the year. Yes, it adds dimensions to your relationships with everybody. Watch for changes and opportunities with the people who come into your life, maybe one of them will help you cahnge things around.