career and general life perspectives

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: career and general life perspectives

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Psychopaths and bullies do not always get what they want, there are many balanced and empathic leaders but these days it is hard to find them. I've counselled many victims of workplace bullies, also known as workplace psychopaths due to exhibiting traits with the psychopath personality. A workplace psychopath does not kill people like we generally see psychopaths do on TV. Their actions, however, can cause the suffering of those they prey upon.

On this topic, the Irish Judge John Philpot Curran (1790) once said: “It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt.

What is commonly quoted is credited to Thomas Jefferson: “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

Here is an interesting article on this topic: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-16/ ... e/13249972
Zizou123

Post by Zizou123 »

So, if I understand correctly, there is not much happening in the field of career. But, what about Saturn movement? It is going opposite of my MC and 10th house. Is there any meaning in this?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Good question, Zizou. Saturn doesn't cross your IC for another 12 months, it is currently sitting in your 4th house of family, home and childhood. Its role is to have you examine where you are now by reflecting on your life particularly aimed at childhood issues, upbringing and how you set your psychological/emotional foundations. The 4th house is all about the past and foundations. What are your foundations now and how can you repair them if they aren't what you would like them to be?

Saturn's transit across your IC (and then Moon some time later) will probably trigger more issues regarding your career (ability to give your family a safe and pleasant home life), home, family and where you put your feet. Your feet represent the roots of your 'tree of life' or simply 'life'. The IC is how we enable ourselves to reach for the stars. If your roots or foundations are poor then you can't reach for the sky, life is too unstable. The IC (upbringing, life lessons, home life, childhood, etc) can provide a solid ladder that you safely climb upwards in life. Alternatively, it could be a wobbly floor of marbles and ball bearings that will make you very fearful of trying to stand up to reach for what you aspire towards.

Saturn is all about laying foundations. He enters a sign or transits a planet to bring about change. We tend to form habits that make us stuck and inflexible, like having our feet set in concrete. If those foundations or habits are dysfunctional then it might require a jackhammer to make new ones. Saturn is not a bad dude, he has a role like all the planets do. But he can make things very uncomfortable. You have 12 months to examine your habits and prepare for his change, and when he is finished you will be in a better position to enable change.

I hope that helps a bit.
Zizou123

Post by Zizou123 »

No question a change must be made, within current job or to change it altogether. There is a jupiter trine with MC at one point. Is that some kind of change?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Maybe, I don't give much weight on trines though, they are too easy, people generally don't pay much attention to things that come easy. That is why conjunctions, oppositions and sometimes a square will get attention. It forces the native to fight, to make change in their lives because all of a sudden life has become too hard.

So is the trine between transiting Jupiter and MC of any use...? Maybe you could harness this easy aspect by sitting with the two archetypes and their keywords and see what comes up. This might be enough to give you what you are looking for.
illusion

Post by illusion »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:59 am Psychopaths and bullies do not always get what they want, there are many balanced and empathic leaders but these days it is hard to find them. I've counselled many victims of workplace bullies, also known as workplace psychopaths due to exhibiting traits with the psychopath personality. A workplace psychopath does not kill people like we generally see psychopaths do on TV. Their actions, however, can cause the suffering of those they prey upon.

On this topic, the Irish Judge John Philpot Curran (1790) once said: “It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt.

What is commonly quoted is credited to Thomas Jefferson: “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

Here is an interesting article on this topic: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-16/ ... e/13249972
i hope im not going off topic with this but do you think that a mean/evil personality can also be seen in a natal chart? or what aspects would cause that? i think it can be seen from certain placements and aspects but i feel like they still manifest differently in everyone, maybe someone who has a mean personality has the same exact chart as someone who is kind
by the way, i havent been on here for a while, i hope you are doing well noel, i watched some of your videos on youtube and came here :D
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Illusion, nice to see you posting again. In short, yes. I did a presentation a few years ago on success in the chart and I noted how successful people's charts reflect some of the same significators as psychopaths. I've written this up in my free newsletters.

When I get the inspiration I'll do a codiwomple video and post it, it's incredible how astrology can highlight personality traits yet we as psychological beings have the choice to take these traits in either a good direction or a bad one. Basically they are the same significators but there remain many variables that will manipulate and dictate the direction psychopaths take.
illusion

Post by illusion »

hey noel! im glad to see you, i missed this forum a lot. im using like 3 different sites for astrology now so i often am all over the place 😅
wow thats quite interesting, a lot of successful people also engage in psychopathic acts to even become as successful as they are or abuse their power
i noticed a lot of celebrities have chiron in their 10th house, found that kinda interesting
i think its the astrology of success you wrote right? ill definitely read it, and i cant wait for you to post your video, this has been a topic thats interested me for a while. i find it so interesting how an aspect can go into two different directions. so many people who are born on the same exact day yet they behave so differently. i also noticed with some negative aspects that people with those either become the aggressor or the victim due to that aspect
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hey Steve, I'll try to get to that coddiwompling video on psychopath charts today, I'll post here when I do :)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

DONE!

Go to the link to view my video: https://youtu.be/1izojfXRtBE

A short walk through psychopathy, mental illness and success.

Psychopaths, cult leaders, politicians, the psychologically unwell, and successful people's astrology charts can often share common significators. This is an introduction to what I have found from years of research and practice in psychology and astrology. One thing that stands out for me is that even though they may appear similar it is the native's upbringing that plays a major role in determining the direction their life takes.

Some key planets: North Node, Chiron, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto - conjunct or opposing Asc, Sun, and Moon.
Key signs: Air and Fire signs.
Key houses: 1st house