further studies

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

mannu0913

further studies

Post by mannu0913 »

hi.

I want to continue further study. When will be favorable period to pursue my degree. Which field of study will best for me?.
Details:
29-10-1981
2:45 a:m female
Lahore, Pakistan
Thank you in advance.
Blessings
Raj_321

Re: further studies

Post by Raj_321 »

Hello,

can you please confirm the following,
1) in your life do you have a unique case related to your house, your vehicle and you are passionate about it? Something that makes you stand out from your relatives/friends.
2) Do you have some artistic skill that makes you stand out?
3) This year, did you had any accidents? OR some health issues?

Finally, regarding your question, I would suggest to study a field which enhances your artistic ability, and make it a profession. After April you might find opportunities if you are searching for it.
mannu0913

Post by mannu0913 »

Raj_321 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:05 pm Hello,

1) in your life do you have a unique case related to your house, your vehicle and you are passionate about it? Something that makes you stand out from your relatives/friends.

Finally, regarding your question, I would suggest to study a field which enhances your artistic ability, and make it a profession. After April you might find opportunities if you are searching for it.
thank you Raj for your reply. unique case is unexpected and sudden expenses related to house. I have different life style from my neighbor. My house is like a small zoo. I enjoy the company of my pets. I have few friends but avoid relatives at all. I don't want my relatives to come my home. As far as artistic skills, i consider fabric painting, knitting and candle making,baking as my hobby. I'm prone to accidents. At age of 8, my right eye got injured and my right arms got fractured.From last two years. my skin allergies(i'm living with it from my teenage ) have become severe and unbearable. I 'm taking every possible remedy to overcome this problem but in vain. Do i able to get advanced degree in finance?.
blessings
kiran
Raj_321

Post by Raj_321 »

mannu0913 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:00 pm

thank you Raj for your reply. unique case is unexpected and sudden expenses related to house. I have different life style from my neighbor. My house is like a small zoo. I enjoy the company of my pets. I have few friends but avoid relatives at all. I don't want my relatives to come my home. As far as artistic skills, i consider fabric painting, knitting and candle making,baking as my hobby. I'm prone to accidents. At age of 8, my right eye got injured and my right arms got fractured.From last two years. my skin allergies(i'm living with it from my teenage ) have become severe and unbearable. I 'm taking every possible remedy to overcome this problem but in vain. Do i able to get advanced degree in finance?.
blessings
kiran
Thank you for your response.
Currently you are running the dasha of Mercury, and is sitting in 2nd house and lord of 11th house as well. For study purpose, I would definitely suggest to pursue something in finance, as it not only help you professionally but personally as well.

For profession purpose, you would be doing a job where you would be working from home for majority of your time. I would suggest to explore more your artisctic skill set and see if you can make a business out of it. I think your finance knowledge will also assist you to consider business aspect of your hobbies.
mannu0913

Post by mannu0913 »

Raj_321 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:38 pm
mannu0913 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:00 pm

blessings
kiran
Thank you for your response.
Currently you are running the dasha of Mercury, and is sitting in 2nd house and lord of 11th house as well. For study purpose, I would definitely suggest to pursue something in finance, as it not only help you professionally but personally as well.

For profession purpose, you would be doing a job where you would be working from home for majority of your time. I would suggest to explore more your artisctic skill set and see if you can make a business out of it. I think your finance knowledge will also assist you to consider business aspect of your hobbies.
Thank you Raj.
blessings.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

mannu0913 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:33 pm hi.
Which field of study will best for me?.
Astrology.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
mannu0913

Post by mannu0913 »

Sujit wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:57 am
mannu0913 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:33 pm hi.
Which field of study will best for me?.
Astrology.
Thank you sujit. Do you think astrology is good for me ?. Will you suggest me other options?
blessings and prayers !
kiran
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

If you want to study now....then start right away because after August 2023 these feelings will subside.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Pem

Post by Pem »

Indications are not supportive for higher studies at this time in your life. Better make plans for a fruitful retirement life from now on.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
mannu0913

Post by mannu0913 »

Pem wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:27 am Indications are not supportive for higher studies at this time in your life. Better make plans for a fruitful retirement life from now on.
Thank you for your analysis. I have made my mind for further studies and i will definitely do it.Age doesn't matter for me. I will get more knowledge even if i will get opportunity in my sixties or seventies.
blessings