career and general life perspectives

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Zizou123

career and general life perspectives

Post by Zizou123 »

Hi everyone,

this is the first time I am posting so thanks in advance to anyone replying.

It's like I am stuck not able to move in any direction, career stale, along with income, generally in down state of mind (not the only one I presume though).

So, an insight would be welcome, thank you.

https://ibb.co/BLfq8yG
Never_give_up

Re: career and general life perspectives

Post by Never_give_up »

Are you male of female - Zizou ?
Zizou123

Post by Zizou123 »

Anyone?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Zizou123,

I prefer to set up my own charts so would you please give your full birth data (date, place and time of birth).
If you would like to keep this information private you can pm me with it.

Thank you.
Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Zizou123, Admin asked me to have a look at your chart because she is snowed under. I can see that you do get stressed and worry a lot, there is also internal conflict that manifests with distrust of those around you, particularly those in positions of authority. You may see conflict in relationships that are larger than they really are, but this is a tough world we live and there will be times when you are right.

You have enormous strength of character and are always there to help others. You are generous, reliable and disciplined but it is necessary to learn to remain calm, to meditate, and/or exercise to release the stress this sensitivity creates within you.

There appears to be a lot happening with your career and relationships, much of this will be below the level of consciousness and thus manifest slowly and in its own time. I would say that this is a time in your life when nothing much is happening on the surface but there is a build-up below the surface in preparation for movement later on.

Mid-2024, next year, there is movement in terms of relationships which may trigger feelings of a need to do something, but it seems to dissolve until the middle of 2025. There are other things happening but once again they are deep within you which may require you to make changes to how you manage stress and worry.

The cycles I see coming over the next few years will seek to engage your new good habits to help them bring about positive change in your life. May I suggest that you look at your habits and see if you can make positive changes as needed.
Zizou123

Post by Zizou123 »

Thank You very much.

There appears to be an immediate problem with funds, larger investment needed for a house I inherited. Even without it I am slowly starting getting into money problems. Is that going to change somehow?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Zizou, what needs to change is not circumstances but your way of managing your career, finances, and life in general. That is why I suggested that you look at your habits and find what isn't working and then change them. Change yourself and you change the world around you. The process of change has begun which is why you are now feeling quite uncomfortable, you now need to make some effort to allow positive change to happen.

Your finances are the way they are because of circumstances, some of which were of your own making while others occurred because of unforeseen events. This is what astrology shows you, it is a mirror to your world and how you live it - both good and not so good.

Astrology can't do anything but point out trends and qualities: the trend is towards improved life; qualities are what you already have which I pointed out in my previous post. Use your strengths to change your weaknesses.

No plan = no action = no change, and that is simply wasting the opportunity life has given you right now. If you wish you can explore what you need to change and then we can discuss how you might do it.
Zizou123

Post by Zizou123 »

Ok, let's do that. How do we do this?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

It is a process of takiing time out each day to relax and contemplate on where you are right now. You have to be honest with yourself. Then contemplate where you want to be, not financially but emotionally. This is not about financial advice but what you do now sets things up for security in the future. Then you examine what habits might be letting you down, causing you to fall back into useless and destructive behaviours and thoughts.

Finally you consider what habits need to be eliminated, what ones can be modified, and what new ones can be added. It takes effort but once you get started it can be life-changing.

Over the coming 7 days make a time each day to sit and contemplate. Close your eyes and wander inside your mind and pick out the things mentioned. Open your eyes and make lists, write down thoughts and whatever insights come up. Then get back to me and we'll work through it.