Financial help for my brother

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Lakers248

Financial help for my brother

Post by Lakers248 »

My brother invested some money with guy named Joe, actually around 50-60 people have invested money with this guy and he isnt paying anyone back including my brother. Could someone please take a look at both charts to see 1.) if the guy will return the money 2.) what in my brothers chart has caused this financial loss. 3.) will joe go to jail for this? Thanks in advance for helping.

Brother DoB details:
November 14, 1977
10:35 pm
Turlock, California USA

Guy (joe’s) Dob details:
November 8, 1977
11:50am
London, UK

Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Financial help for my brother

Post by admin »

Hi Lakers,

It does look possible that your brother will get at least some of his investment back through legal action, perhaps even all of it.

However, it may be a long drawn-out legal process as his chart suggests a considerable struggle with regard to this matter. If he unites with others who were also duped, the chances of recovery of at least some - or perhaps even all of the funds - are much better.

Your brother's financial loss is due to his Neptune in the 5th House (gambling), conjunct Mercury ruling his 2nd House (finances), which can lure him into "get-rich-quick" schemes. He should always be aware of this.

The matter of imprisonment for "Joe" I'm not sure about as there are conflicting energies involved. If he makes an honest effort to rectify the situation, he may be able to avoid this. If not, then it is possible he will be incarcerated for at least a short period.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Thank you very much for taking the time to look over their charts, so for my brother its not just a transit its his natal chart that displays “get rich quick” schemes?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Lakers,

Yes, it's an underlying propensity for him.

However, certainly some transits activated this such as transiting Jupiter (ruling the 5th) in trine to his Neptune therein giving high optimism, and transiting Uranus in the 10th quincunx his Neptune (suddenly going "off-track"), especially as he has Natal Sun conjunct his Uranus, square his Asc./Desc. axis. There's more, but I think that's enough ?

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Ahh got it. Thanks could i ask another question would day trading suit him as a career according to his chart? He has taken many classes on it.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Lakers,

I've answered your previous questions as I understand your concerns about your brother.

However, now I'm beginning to feel uncomfortable about going more deeply into his personal territory.
If he'd like to ask here himself, then I will be happy to try to help.

Best,
Admin.
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Okay I no worries I was asking on his behalf with his consent. But i understand.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you.

Admin.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Lakers
When 6th house is weak you lose protection against theft, cheating, fraud.
It is valid in your brother's chart.
It is difficult to predict, if he will get the money back. Let the law take its course.

The chart is a good case study for astrologers.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Thanks Sujit,
My brother wants to know Is the 6th house being weak permanent in his chart and
What makes a 6th house weak?

Thank you again for taking the time to look over his chart.