Upcoming SR

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Never_give_up

Re: Upcoming SR

Post by Never_give_up »

icarus2712 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:38 pm secondly, since satrun and pluto are chaninging signs this year, do they impact? like they will remain in same house for me.
Yes - transit saturn will enter pisces and will activatey your sun and your workhouse by sextile one year long and transit jupiter will enter taurus and will trine your sun until next year. Both taking impact on your sun as ruler of 6th house, work - for an improvement in job field.

Transit pluto changing into aquarius forth and backwards will not take impact on your sun this year.
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

Never_give_up wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:03 pm
icarus2712 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:38 pm secondly, since satrun and pluto are chaninging signs this year, do they impact? like they will remain in same house for me.
Yes - transit saturn will enter pisces and will activatey your sun and your workhouse by sextile one year long and transit jupiter will enter taurus and will trine your sun until next year. Both taking impact on your sun as ruler of 6th house, work - for an improvement in job field.

Transit pluto changing into aquarius forth and backwards will not take impact on your sun this year.
Are not sextiles week energies unlike squares or trines?

On a side note any chances of travel abroad this year?
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

icarus2712 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:33 pm Are not sextiles week energies unlike squares or trines?
You don't know much about astrology - or do you? How can a sextile be weak if it forms the basis of a Grand Yod - called the "Finger of God" ?

A sextile transit is a supportive transit - but not meant as a present to sit and wait and do nothing. It delivers additional energy for a certain life theme to get you active to do something yourself.

Every transit is meant for waking you up - to get your attention to take action for a change and to prepare you for the next step and next transit.

Weak is to have no transit activating a life theme. As then in this field the planet rules - nothing will change.
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

A sextile transit activation of a natal planet is a soft/smoothe wake-up-call.
A square transit is a harder RINGEDING wake up call – if you didn’t pay attention to the smoothe wake up call before.

An opposition transit is an SOS wake up call ...man stand up, get on your feet and get in action !!!
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

Never_give_up wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:19 am A sextile transit activation of a natal planet is a soft/smoothe wake-up-call.
A square transit is a harder RINGEDING wake up call – if you didn’t pay attention to the smoothe wake up call before.

An opposition transit is an SOS wake up call ...man stand up, get on your feet and get in action !!!
ok

any chances of travel abroad this year?
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:56 am Jupiter rules your SR 2nd, is in the SR 5th, close to 6th suggesting the possibility of monies earned through work as a result of creative efforts to find ways for such (and to pay off debts), especially as it is in trine to the 2nd House cusp.
(This actually also describes the overspending matter).

Transiting Mars ruling your natal 2nd House (co-ruling SR Asc.) and in your natal 8th (debts) is retrograding in your 3rd House at this time, and retro in the SR 8th so this may mean that you may be able to start to pay off debts, at least after Mars turns direct (12 Jan.- Apr.). Just be careful of how you spend any monies that come in and don't make too many commitments or spread your resources too thinly.

This is all part of that '9'/endings - wrapping up and cleaning up old issues - in preparation for the '1'/beginning of a new cycle.

Best,
Admin.
Hi admin are you active) ? There is an important development i need to share
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi icarus,

Yes, am here.
Go ahead.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:38 am Hi icarus,

Yes, am here.
Go ahead.

Admin.
So , I was doing this online freelance job- non tech, non artist, just data oriented, surveys etc .

While the earnings were not that great , but at least I was managing to pay my rent and buy groceries.
Income was not stable, some good months some bad, but at leas I was not sitting idle.

Two days back I got a shocking mail from the company that they have suspension my account due to security reasons and have asked to provide documents to provide my bonafide.

They do these security checks periodic for millions of their online workers and permanently block those they find violating their clauses, multiple and fake ID etc

First they temp suspend , then if they are not satisfied,the permanent block.

I have provided them docs ,but not sure how will it turm out to be. This was my only source of income and after almost two years, I am temp suspended.

If they are not satisfied with my response, and permanently block me, forefiet my earned balance with them, that will be devastating.

I have accumulated some debts meanwhile and unless and until I get to work again there is no way to pay them back again except depends upon my daughter's salary. I don't remember telling you that. She started working a since a year now and we both were pulling on with finances. Unfortunately she came to know recently that the project which she is working on will be closed down by this year end. Though the bosses have assured the employees that they will be shifted to some other project. That means no increment this year's and uncertain future.

and I was so buoyant on upcoming Jupiter transit in my second house, money incoming I thought.

I don't know what to make of this. One step ahead two step back, as always.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Icarus,

Saturn transiting your 12th is no doubt relevant to this, but I do feel that it is a glitch and will be sorted out, not least of all as Jupiter has only just arrived at the cusp of your 2nd and will be spending the next 12 months in that House. So, even if this situation isn't resolved (which I think is unlikely), then there will be other financial opportunities.

Also, in your current Solar Return, Jupiter rules your 2nd House and is close to the cusp of your 6th/Work, trine your SR Midheaven/10th/Career.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:38 am Hi Icarus,

Saturn transiting your 12th is no doubt relevant to this, but I do feel that it is a glitch and will be sorted out, not least of all as Jupiter has only just arrived at the cusp of your 2nd and will be spending the next 12 months in that House. So, even if this situation isn't resolved (which I think is unlikely), then there will be other financial opportunities.

Also, in your current Solar Return, Jupiter rules your 2nd House and is close to the cusp of your 6th/Work, trine your SR Midheaven/10th/Career.

Best,
Admin.
I hope so. Thanks much.