AVPD diagnosis,the prospects to overcome or improve,how long could last?

This area is for those who wish to ask questions about, or to discuss astrological theory. ​ ​P​lease feel free to drop in and ask questions, add comments and answer queries here.
Sijju

AVPD diagnosis,the prospects to overcome or improve,how long could last?

Post by Sijju »

Sijju wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:18 am DOB 20 SEPT 1986
TOB 5 25 AM
POB GREECE/THESSALONIKI

Doctor diagnosed that i suffer from a personality disorder called avoidant personality disorder,plus depression,low self esteem,lack of self condfidence.It started to triggering since i retired last december my job and changed for another into a new workplace. :?

Got antidepressants and psychotherapy,the first put me weight so now i'm overweight and i have to deal with fight back this,the second didn't helped me so far(CBT) and thinking change doctor or stop,continue only the meds. :|

I'm really suffering,i had bad experience in my previous workplace,gossip,slander,badmouthing,hidden enemies,supervisor that understimated me comparing to my colleague. :( Retiring due to lockdowns,made me fall in deep depression,social anxiety and even if new job has better salary,i'm not feel comfortale again,hiding,isolating.

Will i escape from this disorder,i cannot find joy,satisfaction,i recieve mocking,gossiping against me,in new workplace too.

Tell me,how you see the whole situation,the disorder,mental health,current career future.Thanx
Never_give_up

Re: AVPD diagnosis,the prospects to overcome or improve,how long could last?

Post by Never_give_up »

Sijju-

let's find a beginning into this very complex matter....

first of all and for good order's sake- an astrologer is not a doctor and never qualified to do what a doctor is able to do and to diagnose.

But whatever happens in your life - IMO must also be shown as a planet energy pattern in your natal chart. And for me- nothing can happen to you if it is not placed in your natal chart as constellation and can then get activated and triggered- mostly meant for a healing and delivering additional energy for.

And the psyche and psychological issues are a very special matter - often difficult to clearly diagnose - where people react personally very different and individually - from their own chart energies and often feel themselves beyond personal control.

As I have informed myself and learned -
https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/d ... y-disorder

"The exact cause of avoidant personality disorder isn’t known"

main words to describe the symptoms are
chronic feelings of inadequacy
highly sensitive to being negatively judged by others.
oversensitive and easily hurt by criticism or disapproval.
often report past experiences of parental or peer rejection, which can impact a person’s self-esteem and sense of worth.
the fear of rejection is so strong, they choose isolation rather than risk being rejected in a relationship.
tend to exaggerate potential problems.

And this is visible in your chart as a possible level of experience.

The house of the psyche, psychological issues beyond personal control, house of addictions, house of death and near to death experience in own life, shocks and trauma and as life threatening experienced events, subconsciously stored memory of the past for me is 8th house. 8th house is also genetic heritage and predisposition for health issues - family traditions and dogmata you have grew up with.

At point of your birth you have your moon conj. your fated northnode in aries in 8th house -added with moon/pluto energy. 8th house ruled by neptune - neptune in 4th house - you have a special fated, karmic relationship with your mother. Neptune sitting near cusp 5th house - looking like you kinda had early taken over a mediator function between your mother and your father.

An aries moon often shows an unplanned child - an "accident child" - parents haven't been prepared for that time for a certain reason - and your chart looks like that it was mainly your father- as your important own gender support and first authority figure - you haven't felt yourself welcomed or rejected from.

From which an aries moon can take the motto "me alone against the rest of the world" and a life-impression-feeling to have to fight a lot more than others for every tiny thing to achieve in own life. Aries moon is very high sensitive in feeling attacked, seeing enemies everywhere - even there aren't any. With aries moon squaring mars in 5th house - quickly overemotional reacting - not feeling yourself respected - mainly not by men and authority figures - like bosses in later life.

For every virgo rising - mother is the most important person - who can take impact in later life as well. Mother in your chart is shown with 4th house - ruled by jupiter. 4th house is about your emotions, your basic trust and your mother experience in childhood and mother as first female model role and first inner picture of a woman, a man looks for in later life.

Your 4th house cusp - is on special sensitive, critical and vulnerable cusp of 0°sag - between 2 energies - scorpio and sag. With jupiter rulin your 4th house in 7th house - squaring your uranus in 4th house it is shown that you have experienced a lack of basic trust - which can take impact on your encountering people in general and in relationships.

And that you've probably experienced your mother as quickly getting nervous and restless - able to change her mood from one second to the other so that you never knew what will happen in the next moment - often not feeling yourself safe and secure - missing emotions and to get emotionally nurtured. And had to learn to not disturb your mother much with your own needs and emotions as a child.

And had to build up high sensitive prewarning antennas - with uranus as your 6th house ruler (to work on something) trining your moon - you've learned to react like a seismograph noticing tiniest changes in your environment - to protect yourself.

Uranus in 4th semisquares your pluto in intercepted scorpio in mental mind house 3rd. An own little world you had to develop under the surface of a main venus ruled 3rd house - you didn't talk about and didn't show to others and to the outside - to not deliver to others the weapons - they may afterwards verbally use against you - to hurt you..

And this own little protected world - which saved you in your childhood - can afterwards get an automatic mental self-sabotage programme - starting to disturb you in your life. Especially if transit activated. So that being an adult you don't dare to show you as you really are.

Pluto semisextiles your saturn ruling your 5th house - your own will / your own ego and your true "I AM" being and identity and your creativity and being a man.

All what you've described with mobbing, gossip, slander,badmouthing,hidden enemies - is a pluto matter/issue. 3rd house is besides your mental mind, own thoughts also your physical radiance - others can notice from you and react on - especially if others instinctively notice that you had something under the surface - as scorpio is always connected with the collective subconsciousness - all human beings are connected with their own instincts.

Your pluto is actually transit still transitactived by transit jupiter by inconjunct - to get you creative active for a change and to get aware of your patterns below the surface - transit lasting until 01/31/2023.
! 1 astro_2gw_sijju_hp.31534.23522!!8.png
! 1 astro_2gw_sijju_hp.31534.23522!!8.png (101.45 KiB) Viewed 2599 times

Sijju

Post by Sijju »

I don't know if i can treat or cure this thing,it's complicated,it has deep roots and so far i've been dissapointed from every kind of therapy i've tried.

You talked amout mother figure,my mother was/is overcritical and bossy,but mostly affected in early childhood by father's behavior,no emotional connection and no support at all from his side,a strict person to deal or agree with.

Someone told me that from 2025 the disorder will be reduced,nearly after 38 yo.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Do you think that should search for specific therapy,or will waste my money? Is it possible to get healed finally even if this could last some longer time?
Greenfigure88%

Post by Greenfigure88% »

I just noticed, Sijju,

you have Jupiter retrograde in your chart! Is it possible you learn how to be more positive and more hopeful?
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Greenfigure88% wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:17 pm I just noticed, Sijju,

you have Jupiter retrograde in your chart! Is it possible you learn how to be more positive and more hopeful?
Hello,it's diffucult to do that! In most times i am negative and hopeless.
Greenfigure88%

Post by Greenfigure88% »

Sijju wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:50 pm
Greenfigure88% wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:17 pm I just noticed, Sijju,

Hello,it's diffucult to do that! In most times i am negative and hopeless.
I am sorry then. I have nothing to add for you.
The best I can do is suggest that learning to positive think is not a one day thing, it may take years, or even decades. Start now, though.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Greenfigure88% wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:55 pm I am sorry then. I have nothing to add for you.
The best I can do is suggest that learning to positive think is not a one day thing, it may take years, or even decades. Start now, though.
:? :? :|