traits of spouse

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Hamid

Re: traits of spouse

Post by Hamid »

Careful study of your chart does not justify your unmarried status.[means that you have never been married]
May be time of birth issue/C-section/premature born.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
mannu0913

Post by mannu0913 »

Hamid wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:27 am Careful study of your chart does not justify your unmarried status.[means that you have never been married]
May be time of birth issue/C-section/premature born.
Dear hamid,
I didn't get our message :( . please elaborate your insight. What is good in my chart?.
blessings
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

SIMPLY IT DOES NOT SHOW THAT NATIVE WITH THIS TIME OF BIRTH WILL BE UNMARRIED.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
mannu0913

Post by mannu0913 »

Hamid wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:32 am SIMPLY IT DOES NOT SHOW THAT NATIVE WITH THIS TIME OF BIRTH WILL BE UNMARRIED.
okay. thank you :)
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I hope my understanding of your birth-chart in this area is wrong. In any case, request you to kindly bear with me and feel free to ignore part or everything I state her, which is not to your taste or liking.

You see, there was a very good reason I had enquired about your marital status on another thread, in this forum. Please check the link below for the same...
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... 004#p44004

In my humble opinion, there seem to be very limited Yogas for a happy/fulfilling married life in your birth-chart. And, you confirmed my understanding by indicating that you are still single. Although there exists a very small window of possibility, the chart seems to be tending towards denial.

On the sidelines, with Rahu being placed in the 12th house of Bed Pleasures, there has perhaps been a lure of and/or possibilities for fulfillment of desires outside a holy matrimonial union... more so since Rahu is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashlesha Nakshatra, ruled by current Maha-Dasha lord Mercury/Budha. Incidentally, current Antara is that of Rahu himself. You might want to consider the same and be judicious in your decisions/actions, based on personal inclinations.

Take care...
mannu0913

Post by mannu0913 »

Buddy wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:04 pm Hi,

I hope my understanding of your birth-chart in this area is wrong. In any case, request you to kindly bear with me and feel free to ignore part or everything I state her, which is not to your taste or liking.

You see, there was a very good reason I had enquired about your marital status on another thread, in this forum. Please check the link below for the same...
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... 004#p44004

In my humble opinion, there seem to be very limited Yogas for a happy/fulfilling married life in your birth-chart. And, you confirmed my understanding by indicating that you are still single. Although there exists a very small window of possibility, the chart seems to be tending towards denial.

On the sidelines, with Rahu being placed in the 12th house of Bed Pleasures, there has perhaps been a lure of and/or possibilities for fulfillment of desires outside a holy matrimonial union... more so since Rahu is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashlesha Nakshatra, ruled by current Maha-Dasha lord Mercury/Budha. Incidentally, current Antara is that of Rahu himself. You might want to consider the same and be judicious in your decisions/actions, based on personal inclinations.

Take care...
thank you so much buddy for your response. I'm not above type of person .I had set my moral values when iwas 8 years old. I'm against dating . Above mentioned thing is too far to think( conservative minded person). my first love interest was when i was 11 years that went to 13 years. Thinking of leaving is too hard for me. i want first place in relationship. i 'm familiar my boundaries that set in eastern culture (subcontinent).As rahu in 12th house has caused heart breaks, skin allergies, reproductive problems (left ovary cyst), difficulty in finding job, unexpected and sudden expenses(cash outflows), not good relationship with parents and siblings, non sincere and seasonal friends and partners. These all mentioned aspects has happened in my life.Though, I adjust my life to survive and live as a normal life.My chart depicts timing of marriage will be difficult for me.
Wishes and blessings
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

mannu0913 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:46 pm I'm not above type of person .I had set my moral values when iwas 8 years old. I'm against dating . Above mentioned thing is too far to think( conservative minded person). my first love interest was when i was 11 years that went to 13 years. Thinking of leaving is too hard for me. i want first place in relationship. i 'm familiar my boundaries that set in eastern culture (subcontinent).As rahu in 12th house has caused heart breaks, skin allergies, reproductive problems (left ovary cyst), difficulty in finding job, unexpected and sudden expenses(cash outflows), not good relationship with parents and siblings, non sincere and seasonal friends and partners. These all mentioned aspects has happened in my life.Though, I adjust my life to survive and live as a normal life.My chart depicts timing of marriage will be difficult for me.
Please rest assured... I'm not suggesting anything with regards to your character, other than merely highlighting and using the opportunity to caution you of possibilities due to planetary influences.

That said, I'd suggest that you don't blame Rahu for all the ills and odds in your life. For instance, the skin allergies is probably due to the close conjunction of Mercury/Budha with Saturn/Shani-dev. Planets signifying parents are not well placed - perhaps not the best of parents (probably due to Purva Janma Karma) and so on. Lagna Lord being placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation - both in Rashi or D-1 and Navamsa or D-9 has not helped your cause either.

In any case, it might not be a bad idea to consider seeking divine grace/intervention by offering special prayers, as per your religious faith/belief.

Take care...
mannu0913

Post by mannu0913 »

Buddy wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:06 am
mannu0913 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:46 pm I'm not above type of person .I had set my moral values when iwas 8 years old. I'm against dating . Above mentioned thing is too far to think( conservative minded person). my first love interest was when i was 11 years that went to 13 years. Thinking of leaving is too hard for me. i want first place in relationship. i 'm familiar my boundaries that set in eastern culture (subcontinent).As rahu in 12th house has caused heart breaks, skin allergies, reproductive problems (left ovary cyst), difficulty in finding job, unexpected and sudden expenses(cash outflows), not good relationship with parents and siblings, non sincere and seasonal friends and partners. These all mentioned aspects has happened in my life.Though, I adjust my life to survive and live as a normal life.My chart depicts timing of marriage will be difficult for me.
Please rest assured... I'm not suggesting anything with regards to your character, other than merely highlighting and using the opportunity to caution you of possibilities due to planetary influences.

That said, I'd suggest that you don't blame Rahu for all the ills and odds in your life. For instance, the skin allergies is probably due to the close conjunction of Mercury/Budha with Saturn/Shani-dev. Planets signifying parents are not well placed - perhaps not the best of parents (probably due to Purva Janma Karma) and so on. Lagna Lord being placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation - both in Rashi or D-1 and Navamsa or D-9 has not helped your cause either.

In any case, it might not be a bad idea to consider seeking divine grace/intervention by offering special prayers, as per your religious faith/belief.

Take care...
Thank you so much buddy.How will be married life if i get married from my side :) ?.
take care
blessings