Hoping for guidance on child, health and job. Feeling lost.

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

chiragg

Re: Hoping for guidance on child, health and job. Feeling lost.

Post by chiragg »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:09 pm
chiragg wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:37 pm
Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:00 pm
Thank you for providing your spouse information. Based on the information that you provided, current Mahadasha of Mercury is favorable for child birth, however the Bhukti period(interlocking planetary sub period) of Moon which she is currently going through followed by, Mars, Rahu and Jupiter are not conducive for child birth.

Astrologically this the reason for delay, apart from that please consult a good doctor for other options...

While fertility does decline naturally, starting around age of 30, however it is possible to become pregnant around the age of 40... so keep on trying and hope for the best... If I have to give a time frame then around the age of 42 years she might deliver....

All the best and keeps us posted...
Thanks for analyzing and providing details Kiran sir. I only hoped it could be sooner. We were planning for next year. Hopefully a miracle could get us there!
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

chiragg,
Were the charts studied before marriage.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
chiragg

Post by chiragg »

Sujit wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:53 am chiragg,
Yes, Sujit sir. 26/36 gunas matched and all local pandits,gods which both families believe in suggested to go ahead.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

chiragg wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:56 pm
Sujit wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:53 am chiragg,
Yes, Sujit sir. 26/36 gunas matched and all local pandits,gods which both families believe in suggested to go ahead.
In my view, Guna matching system is absolutely useless and it does not give any insight in the harmonious marital relationship.
you should enquire with your astrologer about the aborted foetus ...why it happened.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit