Hoping for guidance on child, health and job. Feeling lost.

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

chiragg

Hoping for guidance on child, health and job. Feeling lost.

Post by chiragg »

Dear astrologers,

I am feeling pretty lost, hope you can guide. Past 2 years have been stressful on mind, job and eventually on health front.

I have been married for more than a year now. Past year has been stressful and coming with some sudden changes. My immediate family viz younger brother, father, mother directly/indirectly opposing/lack of support/causing disharmony, some of which was very hard for me to accept that it caused a lot of mental stress. I feel even more detached with my family now.

Meanwhile, earlier this year, we had to terminate our baby, five months into pregnancy, because of some foetal issues.

Job is becoming challenging, with bad unfair treatments etc. My overall health does not feel great, it's as if l have weakened in spirits significantly.

On personal front, it feels as if I have been too honest and too nice to everyone always and people take me for granted and insult easily. I overthink, feel bad and with everything compounded my self esteem is shot. Feeling somewhat lost and hopeless in life. Need guidance for next steps in life.

1. When can we try for a child again? Hopefully we will have a healthy child this time.
2. When can I look for a new job? Current job feels suffocating. I live in India. Should I try abroad? Are there chances of travel? Would that be good?
3. How can I improve my health and feel better like before, away from stresses, headaches and pains etc. Anything that I need to be careful about? How does current dasha and next few months look?

DOB - 10 May 83 (male)
Time - 7.50 pm
Place - Dandeli

Thanks a lot in advance.
Pem

Re: Hoping for guidance on child, health and job. Feeling lost.

Post by Pem »

Hello Chiragg
You are presently running Moon/Jupiter period and, unfortunately, besides
Jupiter being retrograde in your chart and also ruled by the nakshatra of Saturn,
it is not a favourable time, temporarily.
Jupiter will be in forward motion after 23rd November 2022 and, you could expect
things to pick up when Jupiter is in full stride and you can think of trying to fulfil
your needs.
Jupiter has been in retrograde for the past two months and will be for another two months.
I am sorry to hear of the misfortune you experienced re wife s first pregnancy.

Keep in mind that there are three planets: Jupiter, Mercury and Saturn - which are all retrograde
at the present moment and no wonder it is a trying time for you.Co incidently, these 3 planets are
also retrograde in your chart and not helpful.
So be patient and pray to the deities of these planets including the deity for Moon. Please see the
link below my signature for spiritual guidance, if you believe, and it will certainly do you much good
at this difficult time as I see you in a muddle.
Take to the spiritual path and you will overcome the blocks.
Its now time for you serious action.
Please let us have any feedback.
Blessings !
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Could you share date of marriage and line of profession.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
chiragg

Post by chiragg »

Pem wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:59 am Hello Chiragg
You are presently running Moon/Jupiter period and, unfortunately, besides
Jupiter being retrograde in your chart and also ruled by the nakshatra of Saturn,
it is not a favourable time, temporarily.
Jupiter will be in forward motion after 23rd November 2022 and, you could expect
things to pick up when Jupiter is in full stride and you can think of trying to fulfil
your needs.
Jupiter has been in retrograde for the past two months and will be for another two months.
I am sorry to hear of the misfortune you experienced re wife s first pregnancy.

Keep in mind that there are three planets: Jupiter, Mercury and Saturn - which are all retrograde
at the present moment and no wonder it is a trying time for you.Co incidently, these 3 planets are
also retrograde in your chart and not helpful.
So be patient and pray to the deities of these planets including the deity for Moon. Please see the
link below my signature for spiritual guidance, if you believe, and it will certainly do you much good
at this difficult time as I see you in a muddle.
Take to the spiritual path and you will overcome the blocks.
Its now time for you serious action.
Please let us have any feedback.
Blessings !
Thank you Pem sir, for the kind guidance and remedies. I will pray respective deities and will keep trying and hope things will turn favorable.
chiragg

Post by chiragg »

Sujit wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:31 am Could you share date of marriage and line of profession.
Hello Sujit sir,
DOM 18 july 21. I work in IT.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

You are born under the ascendant sign - Scorpio.
currently you are in the dasha of Jupiter placed on the ascendant, self
In natal 7th house of relationships is occupied by Mars and Venus is causing stress and challenges in relationships.
In coming months professional matters are likely to become stressful which could affect your job and role.
Work with patience as it is a vulnerable period for loss, conflicts and allegations.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Raja@14026

Post by Raja@14026 »

Jupiter retrograde on your lagna .. But getting back his strength from digbala and vargottama, and jupiter aspect your lagna lord and mars aspecting his own rasi.. And don't having any other malefic planet relation to your lagna and rasi..

So you are good behaviour and decent looks , respectable person and trusting spirtuality and having knowledge..

Anyway jupiter weaken due to getting aspect from malefic planet .. That's denotes first giving problem via child birth , financial matters then it's gives good result ( due to retrograde ),

Jupiter is second house planet and second house is weaken by some malefics planets aspects , second house from rasi weaken.. But jupiter have a strength indirectly ( dig bala and vargottama ) , so that's gives first chird birth and then increasing your wealth and health too..

Currently moon dasa , moon and jupiter is yoga planet for your lagna and moon ( 9th ) in fifth house ( but it waning stage , jupiter aspect managing that and vargottama also) .. This moon dasa defintlely giving child birth..

Jupiter antar dasa , jupiter having aspect from natural malefic planet , so having problem when getting first child but getting healthy second child definitly..from next year jan to good time for getting childbirth,

Second house almost weaken by natural malefics relation , so your earning is not as your expectation..feels budget problem.. Maintain your current job as better and need hardwork ,

Well thinking , you may leave your current until you find after next job , upcoming saturn transit not good for you..

But you have foreign yoga from next year march ..
So trying from now , and this time for better for long travel .. Anyway your earning and expenditure is same , when you work in abroad also..

So my recommendation , well thinking before taking any decision and counselling with your siblings

Avoid hating your siblings and parents and giving respect your grand parents..

Help elders , handicapped , beggars ..
Raja.r
chiragg

Post by chiragg »

Sujit wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:06 pm You are born under the ascendant sign - Scorpio.
currently you are in the dasha of Jupiter placed on the ascendant, self
In natal 7th house of relationships is occupied by Mars and Venus is causing stress and challenges in relationships.
In coming months professional matters are likely to become stressful which could affect your job and role.
Work with patience as it is a vulnerable period for loss, conflicts and allegations.
Sujit sir, thank you for providing insights. The job situation is suffocating because of different reasons. It affects me at times. Do you suggest that I should still stick around and work with more patience?
chiragg

Post by chiragg »

Raja@14026 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:28 pm Jupiter retrograde on your lagna .. But getting back his strength from digbala and vargottama, and jupiter aspect your lagna lord and mars aspecting his own rasi.. And don't having any other malefic planet relation to your lagna and rasi..

So you are good behaviour and decent looks , respectable person and trusting spirtuality and having knowledge..

Anyway jupiter weaken due to getting aspect from malefic planet .. That's denotes first giving problem via child birth , financial matters then it's gives good result ( due to retrograde ),

Jupiter is second house planet and second house is weaken by some malefics planets aspects , second house from rasi weaken.. But jupiter have a strength indirectly ( dig bala and vargottama ) , so that's gives first chird birth and then increasing your wealth and health too..

Currently moon dasa , moon and jupiter is yoga planet for your lagna and moon ( 9th ) in fifth house ( but it waning stage , jupiter aspect managing that and vargottama also) .. This moon dasa defintlely giving child birth..

Jupiter antar dasa , jupiter having aspect from natural malefic planet , so having problem when getting first child but getting healthy second child definitly..from next year jan to good time for getting childbirth,

Second house almost weaken by natural malefics relation , so your earning is not as your expectation..feels budget problem.. Maintain your current job as better and need hardwork ,

Well thinking , you may leave your current until you find after next job , upcoming saturn transit not good for you..

But you have foreign yoga from next year march ..
So trying from now , and this time for better for long travel .. Anyway your earning and expenditure is same , when you work in abroad also..

So my recommendation , well thinking before taking any decision and counselling with your siblings

Avoid hating your siblings and parents and giving respect your grand parents..

Help elders , handicapped , beggars ..
Thank you for providing detailed insights on my questions.

For child, do you think we can have healthy child in 2023?
Also, for job, do you suggest I still stick around in the current job for a while. Also do you foresee long term abroad job a possibility starting in the next year? I only want a peaceful environment.

Also, regarding family I need to work with self respect. A lot seems to be taken for granted. I should work patience and i do respect the elderly. Thank you for the kind suggestions.
chiragg

Post by chiragg »

Okay, so I understand that I might be sounding to have one sided narrative of things, but, trust me, unfortunately things haven't been fair over the past year. Be it personal life, be it profession. I am not claiming to the best person on earth, and I do realize that I should improve in some areas, learn to face challenges better, put in hardwork and make better decisions.

But, sometimes I even thought, could something like black magic be causing me to end up on wrong side on things in situations. I was tired of the loop especially when things were affecting my overall happiness and health and so I came looking for guidance for a better tomorrow. Thank you for the guidance and insights that i have received here.