Struggling in Life

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

Myastro23

Struggling in Life

Post by Myastro23 »

Hi All,

DoB 16/09/1983
Time 3:40 am
Place Meerut UP

Recently I came to know that my date of birth is governed by ketu and that is why I have issues with relationships and family and got involved in court cases.
I want to settle in Singapore, please advise is it possible or which country will be suitable for me.

Regards
astro_mania

Re: Struggling in Life

Post by astro_mania »

hai
16=7 doesnt tell the whole story.. you are virgo and that shows lot of ups and downs in moods... Your month is 9 adding energy to your emotions.. Your year of birth has an edge.. it ends with 3 thus indicating you are mainly a lucky-go person..Finally the date totals to 1 indicating though you are a practical person you dream a lot.
After telling all this,, i must say the 8 in your dob is making you work hard but it has ability to give better results.. so it seems 2023 april will be a good time for ventures and to succeed.. you have the capability but slowly build your future instead of gobbling all at once.
with regards
astro-mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Myastro23

Re: Struggling in Life

Post by Myastro23 »

Thankyou for your Guidance.

I have a request that my Name comes to no 9 does it suit my DOB. And any remedies I can perform as I am going through Rahu mahadasha