SR 2022-2023

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
sunnydrip91

SR 2022-2023

Post by sunnydrip91 »

So I’ll be turning 31 pretty soon and got curious about the year ahead after my birthday. The only thing I’m worried about is my SR Ascendant falling in my natal 8H Gemini, meaning 8H themes will be at the forefront if I’m understanding the SR chart correctly. Plus I’ll be in my 8H Year too!

What do you see for me?
Attachments
12D718B2-F5DC-49C1-B16C-EF14654AEEFD.jpeg
12D718B2-F5DC-49C1-B16C-EF14654AEEFD.jpeg (237.23 KiB) Viewed 695 times
04C121A2-0EF4-4916-855C-D32F10CB7086.jpeg
04C121A2-0EF4-4916-855C-D32F10CB7086.jpeg (200.86 KiB) Viewed 695 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: SR 2022-2023

Post by admin »

Hi sunnydrip91,

Please give birth data as I need to set up your birth chart in order to get a full picture (transits, progressions etc.).
If you don't wish to post your birth data on the open forum you can pm me with the details.

Thanks,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
sunnydrip91

Post by sunnydrip91 »

admin wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:36 am Hi sunnydrip91,

Please give birth data as I need to set up your birth chart in order to get a full picture (transits, progressions etc.).
If you don't wish to post your birth data on the open forum you can pm me with the details.

Thanks,
Admin.
Sent
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi sunnydrip91,

I think the 8th House is so often seen as some dark and dreadful place when in fact it is simply a part of the journey, and a place where we are transformed (sure - not easily) and regenerated/reborn...like the proverbial butterfly emerging from the chrysalis. And in your Natal chart, you have Gemini (THE "Butterfly" of the zodiac) Rising. Add that you have Scorpio (the natural 8th House Sign) plus Pluto, Rising natally, so for you this emphasises this beautiful emergence as a new-born being.

Look at the ruler of your SR 8th and Asc. (Mercury) in the 5th (the Sun/Leo's natural abode) - with Mercury in the Natal 10th conjunct Jupiter/Sun/Venus. Yes in the SR, it's opposite Neptune, but this - although creating mental confusion and some self-delusion, or even being misled by friends or social groups (11th) - can raise your awareness and compassion for others...and/or even for the state of the world.

Just be careful about in whom you place your trust, and don't take on more than you can handle as you could be taken advantage of. And this especially as the SR Moon squares SR Jupiter in the 11th suggesting that you may give too much of your emotional or financial resources to others, or to some 'cause', not least of all with Jupiter in 11th sextile the SR Asc.

(I note too that in your Progressed Chart, you're in your 2nd year of Prog. Asc. in Jupiter-ruled Sag. which adds an emphasis to SR Jupiter-ruled 7th and his position in your SR 11th).

Saturn rules the SR 8th and is way up in the 10th, retrograde and square that NNode/Uranus in Taurus in your SR intercepted 12th.
This suggests that there's a lot of change going on in your unconscious and amplifies that 'chrysalis' state...nonetheless with some major breakthroughs of understanding about yourself, each one helping to break the Capricorn 'shell' of the 8th (and as it happens, also the 9th with Pluto therein).

Pluto in the 9th suggests that the depth of your higher understanding will increase, aided by the trine from Mercury and sextile to Neptune.

Meanwhile, Mars in the 12th widely conjunct the Asc. is also trine SR Mercury in 5th, so a lot of creative mental energy there.
Nonetheless with Mars square the Sun in SR 4th, you may need to be aware of any angry outbursts that seem personally directed when in fact they may not be meant in that way. (Good idea to keep a journal of your daily experiences and feelings as this will help you get them outside of yourself and view them objectively).

This SR Year is a "9", which is about making time for yourself alone in order to find and give all the gifts, understanding and compassion that you've garnered on your way through life, and of which you'll have more to give. As your birth year is a '5' - often associated with Gemini, your SR Rising - again the main problem may be, taking on too much, or going in too many directions as you'll see so many possibilities. All of it leading to that Scorpio/Pluto - and Saturn ruling SR 8th and 9th....Transformation.

Hope that helps.
Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
sunnydrip91

Post by sunnydrip91 »

admin wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:00 pm Hi sunnydrip91,

I think the 8th House is so often seen as some dark and dreadful place when in fact it is simply a part of the journey, and a place where we are transformed (sure - not easily) and regenerated/reborn...like the proverbial butterfly emerging from the chrysalis. And in your Natal chart, you have Gemini (THE "Butterfly" of the zodiac) Rising. Add that you have Scorpio (the natural 8th House Sign) plus Pluto, Rising natally, so for you this emphasises this beautiful emergence as a new-born being.

Look at the ruler of your SR 8th and Asc. (Mercury) in the 5th (the Sun/Leo's natural abode) - with Mercury in the Natal 10th conjunct Jupiter/Sun/Venus. Yes in the SR, it's opposite Neptune, but this - although creating mental confusion and some self-delusion, or even being misled by friends or social groups (11th) - can raise your awareness and compassion for others...and/or even for the state of the world.

Just be careful about in whom you place your trust, and don't take on more than you can handle as you could be taken advantage of. And this especially as the SR Moon squares SR Jupiter in the 11th suggesting that you may give too much of your emotional or financial resources to others, or to some 'cause', not least of all with Jupiter in 11th sextile the SR Asc.

(I note too that in your Progressed Chart, you're in your 2nd year of Prog. Asc. in Jupiter-ruled Sag. which adds an emphasis to SR Jupiter-ruled 7th and his position in your SR 11th).

Saturn rules the SR 8th and is way up in the 10th, retrograde and square that NNode/Uranus in Taurus in your SR intercepted 12th.
This suggests that there's a lot of change going on in your unconscious and amplifies that 'chrysalis' state...nonetheless with some major breakthroughs of understanding about yourself, each one helping to break the Capricorn 'shell' of the 8th (and as it happens, also the 9th with Pluto therein).

Pluto in the 9th suggests that the depth of your higher understanding will increase, aided by the trine from Mercury and sextile to Neptune.

Meanwhile, Mars in the 12th widely conjunct the Asc. is also trine SR Mercury in 5th, so a lot of creative mental energy there.
Nonetheless with Mars square the Sun in SR 4th, you may need to be aware of any angry outbursts that seem personally directed when in fact they may not be meant in that way. (Good idea to keep a journal of your daily experiences and feelings as this will help you get them outside of yourself and view them objectively).

This SR Year is a "9", which is about making time for yourself alone in order to find and give all the gifts, understanding and compassion that you've garnered on your way through life, and of which you'll have more to give. As your birth year is a '5' - often associated with Gemini, your SR Rising - again the main problem may be, taking on too much, or going in too many directions as you'll see so many possibilities. All of it leading to that Scorpio/Pluto - and Saturn ruling SR 8th and 9th....Transformation.

Hope that helps.
Best,
Admin.
Thank you for this thorough interpretation! Definitely helpful 🙂