Finance and future prospects

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Schattenparker11

Finance and future prospects

Post by Schattenparker11 »

Namaskaram respected astrologers 🙏

I am worried about finances and career.
With guidance and weighting pros and cons I decided to move abroad for bachelor (medicine doctor) and expect to move in the period of oct-nov 2022.
It’s going to be challenging but I am worried, will I be able to pay back the loan/earn well enough to sustain a life? And what will happen to me after completing the course of 6years .
As per guidance I dedicate time listening to Vedic mantras to help nullify problems. Kindly provide guidance 🙏🙏

11 aug 2001
3.05 am
Pali Rajasthan india
Pem

Re: Finance and future prospects

Post by Pem »

Hello SP
I remember you were on forum and have been given advice and guidance.
As you now say you have made up your mind to go abroad for studies :

1. Have you already obtained Visa for study programme in Medicine ?
2. Have you secured a loan already for this purpose ?

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Schattenparker11

Pem wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:28 pm Hello SP
I remember you were on forum and have been given advice and guidance.
As you now say you have made up your mind to go abroad for studies :

1. Have you already obtained Visa for study programme in Medicine ?
2. Have you secured a loan already for this purpose ?

Regards
Greetings Pem,
Thank you so much for your kind response.
1. No, the application process is on going (first I've to clear an international entrance exam in September then I have to fill visa)
2. Yes, I've applied for educational loan.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello SP
I wish you luck in your endeavours butyou will need to work
hard to pay back the loan. So plan it carefully.

Do prayers to Rahu & Ketu & Mars & Mercury & Sun & Moon : i.e.
Ma Dhurga, Lord Ganesha; & Lord Subramaniam and Lord Vishnu;
Lord Shiva & Ma Parvathy.

Await your feedback.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Schattenparker11

Pem wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:03 am Hello SP
I wish you luck in your endeavours butyou will need to work
hard to pay back the loan. So plan it carefully.

Do prayers to Rahu & Ketu & Mars & Mercury & Sun & Moon : i.e.
Ma Dhurga, Lord Ganesha; & Lord Subramaniam and Lord Vishnu;
Lord Shiva & Ma Parvathy.

Await your feedback.
Regards
Hello Pem,
Thanks for clearing doubts.
I am worried now as these insights are dangerously sad for me. As I thought working hard will make life easier but strangely it’s not the case.
I personally didn’t took any loan form the bank(my father did on his name) and the amount is bare minimum. Secondly, so you think my elder brother can help me pay back the loan will his situation will be up to the mark so that I can seek help from him?
Also, when do you think the situation will improve?

I have a local temple if you insist should I do regular Hawan and puja to improve some aspects?
As per the suggestion I listen to Vedic chants. So you think situation will improve with all these remedies?
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello SP
Its time to make wise decisions, assessments of your situation.
You are only 21 and I think you need to try to clear your exams in India with
determined effort.
If your family members are unable to support you then you got to do things on
your own. How is your relationship with your brother; your father s help is minimal.
Will a bank lend money to you as a student ? They will need a Guarantor.
You need to weigh all the above factors and plan carefully.
Give it better thought.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
Schattenparker11 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:20 am I am worried now as these insights are dangerously sad for me.
In your birth-chart, the 2nd lord of wealth accumulation being placed in the 11th house of Labha-Sthana or gains is good. But then, he is placed close to Mrityu Bhaga (as per Saravali, Jataka Parijatam and Sarvartha Chintamani) and within the fatal Trimsamsa degrees. Incidentally, he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu... who is also placed close to Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsama degress. So, it would indeed make sense to be a bit cautious.
Schattenparker11 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:20 am As I thought working hard will make life easier but strangely it’s not the case.
I'm sure you realize... there would not be a need for you to consider these alternate options, if you had indeed worked hard and prepared/performed well in NEET. But then, we are driven by our Karma.

Take care...
Schattenparker11

Pem wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:09 am Hello SP
Its time to make wise decisions, assessments of your situation.
You are only 21 and I think you need to try to clear your exams in India with
determined effort.
If your family members are unable to support you then you got to do things on
your own. How is your relationship with your brother; your father s help is minimal.
Will a bank lend money to you as a student ? They will need a Guarantor.
You need to weigh all the above factors and plan carefully.
Give it better thought.
Regards
Hey Pem,
Thanks for your response.
It’s true that there is no support from family and need to always need to be careful dealing with them. And relationship with father is not good as well. But brother is very friendly/supportive towards me till date.
Well, the university is providing a scholarship/stipend for students so it will support me(and was the main reason to apply for the university) so only money is required is staying cost.
I don’t know what to do now as I was fully prepared to join university and start my education for career(as I am already too late for the undergrad and peers, siblings completed their UG. Family is also putting tremendous pressure on me and have to face the consequences. I thought life is about to change for good ) but it seems I have to reconsider. I don’t know what to do now.
I waited till this time for any delays/hindrances in my chart and practiced regular vedic chants to improve the situation. Anyways what do you think about Indian university exams will it be favourable in 2023 or have to compromise for a different course?
Thanks.
Schattenparker11

Buddy wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:10 pm Hi,
Schattenparker11 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:20 am I am worried now as these insights are dangerously sad for me.
In your birth-chart, the 2nd lord of wealth accumulation being placed in the 11th house of Labha-Sthana or gains is good. But then, he is placed close to Mrityu Bhaga (as per Saravali, Jataka Parijatam and Sarvartha Chintamani) and within the fatal Trimsamsa degrees. Incidentally, he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu... who is also placed close to Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsama degress. So, it would indeed make sense to be a bit cautious.
Schattenparker11 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:20 am As I thought working hard will make life easier but strangely it’s not the case.
I'm sure you realize... there would not be a need for you to consider these alternate options, if you had indeed worked hard and prepared/performed well in NEET. But then, we are driven by our Karma.

Take care...
Hey Buddy,
Thank you so much for your kind response.
Just to give you glacé of my story, during 2020 I had my first exam. During those years I gave my 16 hours(6 coaching and 10 school for session 2018-2020) just for learning class 12 and neet still no luck. During those time situation at my house was getting worse and affected my studies. I tried 2 more time with same determination (to get into any University/ college) I also opted for private college but fees were exceeding my expectations (1-1.5 Cores for 5 years aprox with no employment guarantee which is almost equal to going abroad) then i saw some universities (europian) which are providing stipend/scholarship for 6 years course so i thought it might help build my career and won't affect pocket as much.
After completing whole Europe is open for employment and invested money can be recovered.
But it seems like it's not the case. If not then i am stuck and broke. Studing neet UG for 4th time will be very strange and detrimental. As i have completely made my mind for admission in university (have to crack an exam for that and then whole visa process). I am lost know.
As per the instructions, i dedicated my time reciting Vishnu shahastranam along with Vedic chants to resolve the problem.
What do you think about my career and finance will i ever able to get sustainable career with a decent income? If so then when?
Thanks
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello SP
But brother is very friendly/supportive towards me till date.
Unquote
With a combust Mercury in the chart(Lord of Lagna), and a Rahu in the 1H sending you in circles,
you have now got to level down and take what comes if you cannot fulfil your wishes.
IF your brother is supportive in words and actions for Finance
THEN go ahead with Int l exam and proceed,
ELSE knuckle down,humble yourself, do what is possible in India at a lower Option.

This is my final advice as I do not want you to get into difficulty as planetary configurations are not conducive
to meet with your aspirations.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**