Will I find a job

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
leo_virgo

Will I find a job

Post by leo_virgo »

Hello! This year I really try to find a job, but with no luck so far.

I wonder If there is some aspects or planets that blocks me to find a job, and when will things get better?

I was born on 5. August 1996, 08:25 am, Belgrade, Serbia.

Thanks in advance!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Will I find a job

Post by admin »

Hi leo_virgo,

What type of work do you do, or are interested in doing ?
When was your last job and what was it ?

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Letting there be room for not knowing is the most important thing of all. When there’s a big disappointment, we don’t know if that’s the end of the story. It may just be the beginning of a great adventure". Pema.
leo_virgo

Post by leo_virgo »

Hi,
Thanks for your reply!

I have Bachelor's degree in IT (Computer Science).
My previous job I started in February 2020 in IT (customers support position), then in the autumn 2020 in the same company i started working as a developer, till June 2021. I wasn't very satisfied with the company and colleagues.
Then in the autumn last year I finished my Master's degree, and started to look for a job. I am interested to work in IT (as a developer). This year was very confusing to me because I was close to some offers, and in the end didn't get any.

To not overwrite, that's in short.

Thanks!
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

leo_virgo wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:41 pm Hello! This year I really try to find a job, but with no luck so far.

I wonder If there is some aspects or planets that blocks me to find a job, and when will things get better?

Thanks in advance!
You should be able to find a job in coming months.
By October you could be in job.
Share feedback with us.

-Sujit.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Visit http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
leo_virgo

Post by leo_virgo »

Sujit wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:19 pm
leo_virgo wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:41 pm Hello! This year I really try to find a job, but with no luck so far.

Thanks in advance!
You should be able to find a job in coming months.
By October you could be in job.
Share feedback with us.

-Sujit.
Thank you for your input! I will.