Please look at this chart

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Mina77

Please look at this chart

Post by Mina77 »

I would like to post my topic again as if I see well it was deleted mercilessly, without any normal notification.
Sorry but I just can't get it.

If anyone could help a bit, I would be glad.

Data: 14th, July 1977
Seoul, South Korea
Exact birthtine is unknown but the person said he was born in the evening. Seems the person has Ardra Moon.

Can anything be seen in this chart? Is there a Kaal Sarp dosha in it?

Thank you in advance!
Pem

Re: Please look at this chart

Post by Pem »

Mina77 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:21 pm I would like to post my topic again as if I see well it was deleted mercilessly, without any normal notification.
Sorry but I just can't get it.

If anyone could help a bit, I would be glad.

Data: 14th, July 1977
Seoul, South Korea
Exact birthtine is unknown but the person said he was born in the evening. Seems the person has Ardra Moon.

Can anything be seen in this chart? Is there a Kaal Sarp dosha in it?

Thank you in advance!

Hello Mina77
You have now posted in Readings Section after you yourself having deleted your same post
in Discussions Forum after my telling you to request the third party to Register on
the forum and make the query on our Readings Forum, as third party queries are discouraged.
After you deleted your own post the entire post was removed subsequently.

I re iterate that this third party query will not be looked into on this forum.

Pem - Moderator
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Mina77

Post by Mina77 »

Sorry, I do not really understand. I did not remove my original post. I mean I did not delete anything, I do not even know how to do that and why would I delete it when it is important to me? Unfortunately I did not see any of your comments to me or any message. I did not get any notification either.
Then it seems someone else deleted it.

Ok. So the problem is that if I am curious about the chart of a third party and also he is curious too, then he should register here. I see. I asked behalf of the person as he does not speak in English.
I do not get why it is a problem...
I saw others too posting charts of third parties and they got answers...
Pem

Post by Pem »

Data protection act precludes n it is in the forum rules.
How is this person related to you and do you have his permission to do so.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

mina77,

Without accurate time of birth it is impossible to give analysis - as we don't know which ascendant, planets, houses rules the relationships in his chart.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
Mina77 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:21 pm Data: 14th, July 1977
Seoul, South Korea
Unless I'm terribly mistaken, last time around you had enquired about somebody who was born on 15th December 1972, in Seoul, South Korea.

This time, you are asking about somebody born in 1977... and have called out the place of birth to be South Korea (a fairly large country - not a city or town). Ideally, an accurate time and place of birth are essential. There are a few learned and elevated souls who are capable of accurately reading a birth-chart based on the position of Moon/Chandra. But then, they also would rely on the accurate placement of Moon/Chandra, which cannot be ascertained with the given information.

Take care...
Mina77

Post by Mina77 »

Buddy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:35 am Hi,
Mina77 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:21 pm Data: 14th, July 1977
Seoul, South Korea
Unless I'm terribly mistaken, last time around you had enquired about somebody who was born on 15th December 1972, in Seoul, South Korea.

This time, you are asking about somebody born in 1977... and have called out the place of birth to be South Korea (a fairly large country - not a city or town). Ideally, an accurate time and place of birth are essential. There are a few learned and elevated souls who are capable of accurately reading a birth-chart based on the position of Moon/Chandra. But then, they also would rely on the accurate placement of Moon/Chandra, which cannot be ascertained with the given information.

Take care...
I gave the exact birthplace. Seoul.
You misread something.
The accurate time is unknown by the people I contacted.
I see.
Thank you for the reply.
Mina77

Post by Mina77 »

Pem wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:24 am Data protection act precludes n it is in the forum rules.
How is this person related to you and do you have his permission to do so.
I see. The person is related to my work. I have permission. We don't make issue of this of course.
I will recommend to the person to try to get his birth paper which was given by the hospital, then.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
Mina77 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:14 am I gave the exact birthplace. Seoul.
You misread something.
May bad, indeed... I intended to ask for accurate location, in case it is known. Using the given information though, it looks like Moon/Chandra entered the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra after 19:14 Hrs (Evening 7:14 PM), in Seoul on that stated day of 14th July 1977 and stayed there for rest of the day.

Using the widely used Vimsottari Dasa system for evaluating the time period, one could easily be off by several months or couple of years (including the possibility of missing out short Antaras).

So, going by that margin of error,
1. The individual's Udaya Lagna should be placed in either Dhanur, Makara, Kumbha or Meena Rashis.
2. All the planets (and perhaps Udaya Lagna as well - if the birth-time is close to mid-night) in the birth-chart are on one-side (outside - considering Rahu to be head and Ketu to be the tail) of Rahu-Ketu axis.
3. Currently, the native is in the midst of Saturn/Shani-dev's Maha-Dasha and either one of Moon/Chandra, Mars/Kuja or Rahu Antara.
4. The native has experienced and endured the effects of Ashtama-Shani or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across the 8th house, from natal placement of Moon/Chandra.
5. There is Rashi Parivarthana between Moon/Chandra, placed in Mithuna Rashi and Mercury/Budha, placed in Karkataka Rashi
6. There is also Sukshma Parivarthana (at Nakshatra level) between Saturn/Shani-dev, posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashlesha Nakshatra and Mercury/Budha, posited in the Lunar Constellation of Pushya Nakshatra.
7. Seven planets placed in three Rashis (Vrishaba, Mithuna and Karkataka) is not preferred.
8. Given low-profile miscreants Mandi & Gulika are hoovering around Jupiter/Guru, Mars/Kuja and Venus/Shukra in Vrishaba Rashi and #7 (above)... I assume the last couple/few of years might have been rather interesting, with Rahu's transit. But more importantly, it would make sense to validate if the individual migrated or moved to a distant place during his/her early childhood.

All said and done, it would also make sense to factor in "Desha-Kaala-Patra", as a part of any assessment.

Take care...
Mina77

Post by Mina77 »

Buddy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:12 pm Hi,
Mina77 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:14 am I gave the exact birthplace. Seoul.
You misread something.
May bad, indeed... I intended to ask for accurate location, in case it is known. Using the given information though, it looks like Moon/Chandra entered the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra after 19:14 Hrs (Evening 7:14 PM), in Seoul on that stated day of 14th July 1977 and stayed there for rest of the day.

Using the widely used Vimsottari Dasa system for evaluating the time period, one could easily be off by several months or couple of years (including the possibility of missing out short Antaras).

So, going by that margin of error,
1. The individual's Udaya Lagna should be placed in either Dhanur, Makara, Kumbha or Meena Rashis.
2. All the planets (and perhaps Udaya Lagna as well - if the birth-time is close to mid-night) in the birth-chart are on one-side (outside - considering Rahu to be head and Ketu to be the tail) of Rahu-Ketu axis.
3. Currently, the native is in the midst of Saturn/Shani-dev's Maha-Dasha and either one of Moon/Chandra, Mars/Kuja or Rahu Antara.
4. The native has experienced and endured the effects of Ashtama-Shani or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across the 8th house, from natal placement of Moon/Chandra.
5. There is Rashi Parivarthana between Moon/Chandra, placed in Mithuna Rashi and Mercury/Budha, placed in Karkataka Rashi
6. There is also Sukshma Parivarthana (at Nakshatra level) between Saturn/Shani-dev, posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashlesha Nakshatra and Mercury/Budha, posited in the Lunar Constellation of Pushya Nakshatra.
7. Seven planets placed in three Rashis (Vrishaba, Mithuna and Karkataka) is not preferred.
8. Given low-profile miscreants Mandi & Gulika are hoovering around Jupiter/Guru, Mars/Kuja and Venus/Shukra in Vrishaba Rashi and #7 (above)... I assume the last couple/few of years might have been rather interesting, with Rahu's transit. But more importantly, it would make sense to validate if the individual migrated or moved to a distant place during his/her early childhood.

All said and done, it would also make sense to factor in "Desha-Kaala-Patra", as a part of any assessment.

Take care...
Thank you very much for your reply! I really appreciate your help!