[HELP] Advice for my professional life

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
raphaelmqs

[HELP] Advice for my professional life

Post by raphaelmqs »

Looking at my map, what advice would you give me? if you can focus on the professional part I would appreciate it, but it could be any general advice.
Attachments
Mapa Astral Raphael Marques da Silva_Blank.jpg
Mapa Astral Raphael Marques da Silva_Blank.jpg (420.8 KiB) Viewed 383 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: [HELP] Advice for my professional life

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Raphael, thank you for providing your chart, that helps a lot. I've redone it to suit my style of reading using the Whole Sign house system.

What I am seeing is that you are most suited to some type of service profession like medicine, psychology or nursing. You have a sharp mind, intuitive, but you can become quite moody. You can get frustrated and angry at times which will interfere with your work and affect the people you work with.

You like to be in command, to run the show, and I'd say you do a good job of it, but there are quite a few oppositions that complicate your interactions with others. This is what you need to look at and manage for you to advance further.

OK, your turn, what is your profession?
raphaelmqs.jpg
raphaelmqs.jpg (291.71 KiB) Viewed 370 times