Health and well-being

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Pem

Re: Health and well-being

Post by Pem »

Thank you B10 for the answers. Getting closer there...
One more bit of info required to assist me in my quest.
It Will be helpful if you know your Father s dob details ?
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
believer10

Post by believer10 »

Pem wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:14 pm Thank you B10 for the answers. Getting closer there...
One more bit of info required to assist me in my quest.
It Will be helpful if you know your Father s dob details ?
10 July 1961, 8am, Mumbai

Hope this helps! Thank you.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

With 22:04 time of birth......then your mother should have married a person of her own choice.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Believer10
Finally, my conclusion is that Scorpio is the Lagna or Asc of Mother s chart and
its ruler, Mars, the main cause of all her difficulties, who is placed in the 6H which
is undesirable. It is considered a functional malefic and its 6H is Aries which is its
Mooltrikona placement.
Remedy : Homam Pooja to Lord Subramaniam or Karthikeya is a specific.

Secondly, another two functional malefics: Mercury - owning 8H & 11H - contributed to difficulties in MD period;
Together with 12H Lord Venus(functional malefic) which also gave difficulties in its Mahadasa Period.
Both sit in the 4H of Home and happiness and hence your complaints of no joy, laughter and constant residence changes.
Remedy : Homam Pooja to Lord Vishnu & Maha Lakshmi

Thirdly, 11H with Malefic Ketu sitting in it, 6th from 6H of Rogasthana; also gave difficulties in its MD period.
Remedy: Homam Pooja to Lord Ganesha

Fourthly, Moon is weak and considered a malefic in Amavasya and under the nakshatra of Saturn, and when she
was born she started with the malefic period of Saturn/Moon. Saturn is a malefic for this chart. Her next
Sade Sati is due to start shortly. Precautions need to be taken, but there is some time, so pls be aware.
At the moment she is in the Mahadasa of Sun which ends in April 2025. Sun is a friend and functional benefic
for this chart but is eclipsed in the presence of the Rahu/Ketu axis. So unfortunate.
Remedy: Homam Pooja to Lord Shiva & Maa Parvathy; and worship to Ma Dhurga for Rahu will be beneficial.

I have pin pointed the planets and deities to be propitiated and I request you to take necessary action after
consulting a knowledgeable priest in a fully functioning temple to have the above done, one at a time.
I have not suggested the mantras, as per my link which is done by oneself, as its not practical and hence
recommend the the above Poojas which are very effective. These poojas are done only once in life.

The best period of this chart is yet to come, i.e. Jupiter MD and the soul has not been fortunate to experience it
earlier on in life.
She will also be protected for the upcoming periods of Moon, Mars & Rahu with time as precautions have been taken.
I have also looked into your Father s chart and will also give a remedy to brighten up his life as I do see some
block or curse and, after removal, it will give both of them laughter and happiness in the latter part of their
lives.
NB: Her Rasi Nakshatra required by priest for rituals is : UTTARABHADRAPADA
Blessings !
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Pem

Post by Pem »

continued for B10 :
Remedy for major flaw in Chart of Father :

Rahu Kalaam Dhurga Pooja
Rahu/Ketu on the 2/8 axis of his Chart is not welcome and hence the complaints in his life.

Pls scroll down the link below my signature which will guide the person
doing the above ritual for 21 consecutive weeks on a particular day. Should have no breaks or
it will have to be done all over again.
No need for priest. Must be done during the time Rahu rules on the day as per Panchang.
Google will help to find Rahu Kaala timings.
Blessings !
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
believer10

Post by believer10 »

Thank you so much for the detailed response!

A few clarifications so I can convey to parents exactly what is to be done --

1. Homam poojas to Lords Karthikeya, Vishnu, Lakshmi, Ganesha, Shiv, Parvati... are there specific names of these homam to be told to the pandit in temple in Maharashtra? Lord karthikeya or Subramaniam, Murugan, Mangal; Vishnu or Narayana;
Parvathi is the consort of Lord Shiva.
For example, for lord Vishnu, we usually say Satyanarayan pooja.. like this, are there names of the homam for these specific gods to convey to the pandit? For homam in India also called Havan; done with fire ritual and special wood.

2. Can some or all of these poojas/homams be done by inviting the pandit to parents home?
Priests could do it at home; arrange with temple; bigger fee is charged.

3. Her next Sade Sati is due to start shortly. Precautions need to be taken, but there is some time, so pls be aware. --- about this sentence, her last Sade Sati was very difficult for her and our family. Could you please clarify what precautions need to be taken, and could her health worsen, so we are better prepared and hopefully her Sade Sati is a softer experience for her? (She has been worried about getting paralysis) What are the precautions you referred to for her upcoming Sade Sati please? Please refer my link below signature for how to appease Lord Shani on Saturdays with Sesame oil and Black sesame seed lighting on Saturdays; wearing dark blue/black will please Lord Shani. Also worship of Lord Hanuman should also be done when lord Shani is worshipped.

4. best period of this chart is yet to come, i.e. Jupiter MD... I believe with Moon, Mars, Rahu MD before this, she would either be in her 90s or probably not able to experience her Jupiter MD unfortunately. I would like to clarify does this mean Jupiter is the most favorable planet in her chart? Or some other? Yes, Jupiter is a good friend of this Lagna; Moon is also a friend but is flawed by being malefic; Sun period could have been good but it is obscured/eclipsed by presence of Rahu and Ketu in its placement.

5. To give her some solace when I convey all the details to her.. is there any significant blessings or good past karma seen in her chart, or any good phases for her coming in the future? There is a mixture but poor past life credit indicated in significant 5H outweighs the good karma of past life; too many malefics placed in 5H of poorvapunya(past life credit). By doing the said poojas using fire method(Homam/Havan) whilst asking forgiveness of past sins will bring credit to the soul which could be felt in this life. Continue to do worship in the mandhir at home and not leave it unattended by lighting a diya morning or evening and worshipping all 9 planets and also Lord Hanuman. Do not keep Lord Sani and Hanuman statues in the home, but can be kept outside the house and worshipped.

Good Side of the Chart : Marriage at due time and married the man of her desire; Has a good daughter; has a good and
lasting marriage; met a husband with Government Job and pensionable and lived without being in need but with some
sacrifices.

Thank you for your time to help my mother!! Truly appreciated!!
Warmest regards.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello B10: I have appended replies to each of the points and hope it will be clearer.

Please carefully read through the link below my signature which should be used in daily
prayers at home with diya for blessings and inviting of the deities to bless the home.

Chanting Om Namah Shivaya is excellent but the might One has delegated powers to all
his Ministers with their respective ministries which each of them govern. Each of them
represent the 9 planets and their respective deities.
Blessings !
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
believer10

Post by believer10 »

Thank you so much for your time, guidance and clarifications!
I have relayed your recommendations to my mother, and she has conveyed her gratitude to you.
Truly appreciate this forum, and your initiative, and patience.
Lots of good wishes, health and wealth to you and your family!! 🙏😊

Thank you and warm regards!
Pem

Post by Pem »

Thank you Believer10 for your appreciation and kind words.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**