Return Solar 2022

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Biancaadiaas

Return Solar 2022

Post by Biancaadiaas »

what can i expect from my 2022/2023 solar revolution? in all terms, professional, academic (I'm in college), affective, loving is not my focus, but .. family!!! and other things that can be analyzed such as spiritual, health, financial and material life, etc.. I think it has already started to take effect, because some things happened before my birthday, and maybe it's the solar revolution, because last year 2021 I also observed that. I was a little curious about the planets in the 12th house, will they be spiritual revolutions? because it seems that this side has called me a lot of attention, more than I dedicate myself and study for years, but maybe I lack "courage" to embark on many things, or it would be the action of time. as well as the planets in the 10th, since last year I lived completely contrary situations in relation to opportunities, Pluto in the 8th I was also curious, because it is in almost exact opposition with the moon too, and Saturn in the 9th house, I think it will be delays in the college?? a lock? give up? overall I liked the positions and aspects.
Thank you so much!!
Attachments
astro_32at_bianca_dias_2022529.80089.36245.png
astro_32at_bianca_dias_2022529.80089.36245.png (91.68 KiB) Viewed 708 times
astro_31at_bianca_dias_2022529.80102.281602.png
astro_31at_bianca_dias_2022529.80102.281602.png (75.84 KiB) Viewed 708 times
Biancaadiaas

Re: Return Solar 2022

Post by Biancaadiaas »

Uppp
Can someone help me with an interpretation please?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Biancaadiaas,

Apologies. I found that I had started a reply but clearly got caught up with other matters so it had slipped out of view.
Will get back to it and complete it as soon as I'm able.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Bianca,

Given that currently, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are all retrograde, and each of these will be turning direct during these next few months (Mercury - 2nd Oct.; Pluto - 8th Oct.; Saturn - 23rd Oct.; Jupiter - 23rd Nov.; Neptune - 4 Dec., and Uranus - 22nd Jan.), I think you'll find that your current and previous problems will begin to be resolved.

Certainly with Uranus/NN and Mercury in the SR 12th, sudden enlightenment, flashes of insight and understanding of previous and/or any current difficulties or issues, will help to make your path clearer.
The Sun Rises and rules the SR 3rd House, which adds to this clarity. (Really good to keep a journal during this period as the Sun's 'ruler' is Mercury, situated in the 12th, bringing heart, mind/logic together. In other words, writing down your thoughts as they arise will help to give clarity to unconscious energies by getting them outside of yourself. Note too that your Natal Asc. is conjunct the 3rd House cusp adding to this 'creative expression').

Uranus of itself isn't 'spiritual', but it is about transformation and experiences of and on new levels of being. However, Pisces on the SR Midheaven with Neptune up there too, can suggest reaching for and even attaining higher levels of spiritual understanding, especially by working selflessly in areas that help others who are struggling. Actually, Saturn in Aquarius in the 9th can be very much about 'spirituality' as in esoteric studies, self-discipline...but is also relevant to psychology...from the point of view of creating a foundation for the purpose of understanding of higher principles, and giving selflessly to the care of others, especially with the SR Moon in Cancer in the 2nd House, sextile Mercury in the 12th, trine Neptune in the 10th. (2nd is Taurus's 'natural' area and Mercury is in Taurus in the 'natural' Pisces 12th).

Saturn in the 9th square Mercury in 12th can - on the one hand - be too 'rigid' and fixed in one's own ideas or thoughts, but on the other hand can give a powerful self-discipline - which in turn can make you too hard on yourself. This can, in turn, affect health matters, especially with Saturn sq. the SN in the 6th.
As the latter is in Scorpio, any rigidity of thinking, or too much hard work could affect health matters.

On the other hand, one ruler of the 6th and SN - Pluto - is in the 8th trine Mercury (ruling the 4th, and Sun and Asc. in Gemini), which suggests the possibility of transforming - at a very deep level - and overcoming any health issues as each insight occurs - (the power of the mind...or rather in this instance, of the unconscious 'mind', not to mention the Sun Rising in Mercury's Sign of Gemini).

Finally, Jupiter in the 10th (just a whisker away from the conjunction with Neptune there), rules your 7th and co-rules your 10th, which suggests a coming-together with other 'seekers of understanding' and who are also looking to raise their consciousness to a higher level of being. Jupiter in Aries is conjunct Mars ruling the SR 11th, and co-ruling the SR 6th...working with other seekers and involvement with groups. Added that Mars/Jupiter trine and sextile the Asc./Desc. - a lot of energy there to get moving forward on whatever journey or course of action you undertake.

This can result in the urge to move too fast along any path you take. However, as mentioned above, even though you may feel the need to leap ahead (due also to Uranus), Saturn will actually help to hold you back enough to ensure that you keep on track and move at the 'proper' pace in order to make sure you've established a solid foundation from which to keep going 'higher'.

This SR year is a year of choices when decisions need to be made; when Mind versus Soul, logic versus intuition; when your lifestyle changes and releases you from the past. Just be careful not to get caught in other traps such as trusting others too much who promise you total enlightenment, or assuming you now 'Know All' as a result of spiritual understandings and breakthroughs. Keep your feet on the ground and then this will set a firm foundation for your future.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]