Mercury Rx transit in my first house while i am trying to close on a house, help anyone?

marnico

Mercury Rx transit in my first house while i am trying to close on a house, help anyone?

Post by marnico »

Hallo,

I have mercury and venus in my 4th house and gemini ascendant - which means lots of mercury influence - and i am trying to close on a house to buy which is scheduled to take place during mercury rx. Now this deal has been taking place since 2 years ago and we have been preparing it during this entire time, so it isn't new, but with mercury in my 4th house, which happens to be Virgo, together with it being in a transit to my first house, isn;t it super dangerous to sign with some much mercury in my chart in such key places?

I have sun in libra and so jupiter is now in transit opposite my sun (11th house) and i also have jupiter in my natal first house. Mars is in my natal second house and saturn in my third. I am mentioning those in case those aspects help neutralize mercury's impact maybe?

Any help would be appreciated
thankyou
M
admin
Site Admin

Re: Mercury Rx transit in my first house while i am trying to close on a house, help anyone?

Post by admin »

Hi marnico,

Ah yes, we all know about retrograde Mercury's antics and tricks - especially when in one of his own signs.

It is possible that you may find that one or two details need clarifying and if so, go through the final contract with a fine tooth comb, just to be doubly sure before you sign.

Jupiter opp. Sun can bring good things too, as long as you take care and don't get carried away, because as you know, Jupiter can raise one's expectations so high that we can overlook important details.

Nonetheless, as you are finalising/closing the deal, retrograde Mercury can work very well with and for this part of a transaction.

Good Luck !

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Silent1

Re: Mercury Rx transit in my first house while i am trying to close on a house, help anyone?

Post by Silent1 »

problem related to paper work may come, as mercury is a fast moving planet, so recommendation is to wait till june 4th.
Halke1998

Post by Halke1998 »

Hello there,

If you have bought a new home and moved in, there's a high chance the previous occupants left some toxic items in the house. Unfortunately, when you move in, these items will begin to contaminate your new home and your health. My advice for you is to get rid of any and all Mercury filled products as soon as possible. This will help to mitigate the negative effects of mercury on your health during this time as well.
Psychicramlaxman

Post by Psychicramlaxman »

A Mercury Retrograde (Rx) transit in your first house during a house closing can bring some challenges, but it's not necessarily a deal-breaker. Communication and paperwork may face delays or misunderstandings, so it's crucial to double-check all details and contracts. Seek assistance from a real estate professional or attorney who can provide guidance and ensure accuracy in the process. Be patient and flexible, as unexpected issues may arise, but with careful attention to detail and communication, you can navigate the situation successfully and complete the house closing.