Hello astromania

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

panther

Hello astromania

Post by panther »

Hello astromania,

I read your views in the vedic astro forum and here I am. Yes I will be interested to know more about my birth date - 22/03/1983. And what it entails? Any question do please ask me...
astro_mania

Re: Hello astromania

Post by astro_mania »

hi

let us discuss your dob.

Your dob date is 22. This 22 is master number in physical field. It gives you power and at the same time emotional imbalance.

Your birth month is 3. A 3 is a lucky number to have as long as you don't want to dictate things and lay too many rules for others.

Your year of birth carries 3 at end. this shows you are more lucky with things but do not generally concentrate on inside story.

Your fadic number is 1. It makes you the urge to govern others and you always want to lead. You also have problems with higher authorities.

Does the above say anything?

If you have something, some question or some point to discuss, or simply to share your views, you are welcome.

I hope you have interest in numerology and want to discuss.

with regards

astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
panther

Post by panther »

Hmmm....sounds like me...Does numerology reveal or predict anything on life like vedic astro does?
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
sure you can get much information with amazing accuracy.

astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time