Is she the one for me

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

Deep

Is she the one for me

Post by Deep »

Hi,
Its been 8 years when we had a huge fight we broke up.
Now at last i was able to get her full birth details.
Recently in September 2021 i came back in contact with her and we have started talking back, she have a relationship which is almost broken now.
I want to know if she still can come back to me or not.
I want to marry her , its been 8 years and i still have feelings for her.
She is in Canada and i am in New Zealand but i still want to try.
Please look into both of our horoscopes and is she can come back to me as a lover or a wife.
Help would be highly appreciated
Thnaks

My details
D.o.b - 26/021991
Time - 19:48
Place - delhi

Her details
D.o.b - 11/1/1995
Time - 11: 32 pm
Place - delhi
animeshchaturvedi

Re: Is she the one for me

Post by animeshchaturvedi »

Deep wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:58 pm Hi,
Recently in September 2021 i came back in contact with her and we have started talking back, she have a relationship which is almost broken now.
Please look into both of our horoscopes and is she can come back to me as a lover or a wife.
Thnaks

My details
D.o.b - 26/021991
Place - delhi

Her details
D.o.b - 11/1/1995
Place - delhi
Kindly confirm these past predictions about yourself first:
you had a breakup in Dec 2014 - Jan 2015
You did a lot of physical exertion after the breakup until March 2016 and also got a job.
In isolation from March 2017 till June 2021.
Emotional fluctuations since July 2021, and income too is being affected by your emotional decisions.

You have had very ambitious and controlling relationships.
You are very disciplined in your job, and people don't like you for this .
Your father has served you a lot.
You can't work under anyone else, you like to work independently.
Your profession has a lot of fluctuations but never crashes to failure.
You demand respect from everywhere but you don't get it.
You can't sleep easily.
At the age of 27, your life regarding your friends, income, and mental state.
You masturbate a lot.
You control your partners too much in relationships.
You left your job out of the blue, while you were in a partially luxurious state in 2017.
You have too much focus on religion, your father, and money.
Deep

Post by Deep »

animeshchaturvedi wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:12 am
Thnaks

My details
D.o.b - 26/021991
Place - delhi

Her details
D.o.b - 11/1/1995
Place - delhi
You did a lot of physical exertion after the breakup until March 2016 and also got a job.
Emotional fluctuations since July 2021, and income too is being affected by your emotional decisions.

You can't sleep easily.
You masturbate a lot.
You left your job out of the blue, while you were in a partially luxurious state in 2017.
Hi i am giving answers next to the past predictions.

you had a breakup in Dec 2014 - Jan 2015 - no i had my breakup in February 2014 and last met in april or may and after that i was in kind of depression.

You did a lot of physical exertion after the breakup until March 2016 and also got a job- physical exertion may not be , but ya i got a job but was not successful that why came to nz in march 2016.

In isolation from March 2017 till June 2021 - i didn't under the meaning of isolation.

Emotional fluctuations since July 2021, and income too is being affected by your emotional decisions - i am very emotional person and ya at job always problems are there, but recently want a partner very badly.

You have had very ambitious and controlling relationships- yes, i want to control things, but never was able to.

You are very disciplined in your job, and people don't like you for this .- yes, i am not the person like to work coz i don't cut corners or is very serious for work. That leads to a lot arguments.

Your father has served you a lot- yes till age of 25 he had gave me financial support, he and my mom literally put money for me to come out of india but after that i am independent.

You can't work under anyone else, you like to work independently.- yes I don't like people what to do.

Your profession has a lot of fluctuations but never crashes to failure.- yes a lot of problems but i have learnt this part of life and i always rise back from adverse situations.

You demand respect from everywhere but you don't get it.- yes

You can't sleep easily.- yes, unless i am so tired.my mind is always thinking of something.

At the age of 27, your life regarding your friends, income, and mental state - i am not a best frnd for any person i think, people tend to use me and i know they are using me a lot of times i opened up with a person and then i was wrong about him and even did a lot but never got trust back.
And income and mental state was very stressed.

You masturbate a lot.- yes

You control your partners too much in relationships.- i want to but i think she never let me did it, as only relationship i had and even according to her it was not.

You left your job out of the blue, while you were in a partially luxurious state in 2017.- there was a time in 2017 that i left my job and was surviving on my savings and then i have to leave job because of problem with boss.

You have too much focus on religion, your father, and money.- yes my father health is very imp for me , money is very important for me, i spend less and always calculative regarding money.
And religion yes i am religious it doesn't mean i qlways do puja but i believe in god and want to learn more about religion.

These my answers hope this will help,
Thanks
animeshchaturvedi

Deep wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:15 pm
Thnaks

My details
D.o.b - 26/021991
Place - delhi

Her details
D.o.b - 11/1/1995
Place - delhi

You can't sleep easily.
You masturbate a lot.

you had a breakup in Dec 2014 - Jan 2015 - no i had my breakup in February 2014 and last met in april or may and after that i was in kind of depression.

You did a lot of physical exertion after the breakup until March 2016 and also got a job- physical exertion may not be , but ya i got a job but was not successful that why came to nz in march 2016.

In isolation from March 2017 till June 2021 - i didn't under the meaning of isolation.

Emotional fluctuations since July 2021, and income too is being affected by your emotional decisions - i am very emotional person and ya at job always problems are there, but recently want a partner very badly.

You have had very ambitious and controlling relationships- yes, i want to control things, but never was able to.

You are very disciplined in your job, and people don't like you for this .- yes, i am not the person like to work coz i don't cut corners or is very serious for work. That leads to a lot arguments.

Your father has served you a lot- yes till age of 25 he had gave me financial support, he and my mom literally put money for me to come out of india but after that i am independent.

You can't work under anyone else, you like to work independently.- yes I don't like people what to do.

Your profession has a lot of fluctuations but never crashes to failure.- yes a lot of problems but i have learnt this part of life and i always rise back from adverse situations.

You can't sleep easily.- yes, unless i am so tired.my mind is always thinking of something.

At the age of 27, your life regarding your friends, income, and mental state - i am not a best frnd for any person i think, people tend to use me and i know they are using me a lot of times i opened up with a person and then i was wrong about him and even did a lot but never got trust back.

You control your partners too much in relationships.- i want to but i think she never let me did it, as only relationship i had and even according to her it was not.

You left your job out of the blue, while you were in a partially luxurious state in 2017.- there was a time in 2017 that i left my job and was surviving on my savings and then i have to leave job because of problem with boss.

You have too much focus on religion, your father, and money.- yes my father health is very imp for me , money is very important for me, i spend less and always calculative regarding money.
And religion yes i am religious it doesn't mean i qlways do puja but i believe in god and want to learn more about religion.

Thanks
Thank You for the reply, Sir.
She's not the one. But there will be something odd regarding your marriage, also, you should listen to your father about the choice of the girl, the marriage will be good in that case. Nowadays, are only your fluctuating feelings, and you won't marry this year.
Deep

Post by Deep »

Hi,
Why would you say that she is not the one?
Why can't i rake her out of my life and mind....why is she coming back again to my life.
I need love so much right now.
What type of odd u r talking about in marriage.
And what year is marriage destined?

Thanks,
Deep
Deep

Post by Deep »

animeshchaturvedi wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:23 am

You can't sleep easily.
You masturbate a lot.

Thanks
She's not the one. But there will be something odd regarding your marriage, also, you should listen to your father about the choice of the girl, the marriage will be good in that case. Nowadays, are only your fluctuating feelings, and you won't marry this year.
Hi,
Why can't i rake her out of my life and mind....why is she coming back again to my life.

Thanks,
Deep
animeshchaturvedi

Deep wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:30 am
animeshchaturvedi wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:23 am

Thanks
Hi,

Thanks,
Deep
You are thinking about her because of your wavering emotions.
You need love, also because your brain is too active right now and emitting strong emotions.
This state will pass over time.
Odd in marriage, it can be something like in the rituals or ceremonies, it is hard for me to predict that pin-point right now.
Marriage around 2027-2028, as ZI see in the chart.

Thank you.