Career Dilemma

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
vikita2481

Career Dilemma

Post by vikita2481 »

DOB: 29-Dec-1984, Time: 20:40 PM

Query: I changed job in 30-Aug-2021 due to better pay. However I think I made a mistake, new job is giving me stress in terms of uncertainty and seems like I will be fired soon. Am I thinking too much? Will I be without a Job in near future? Or location change in cards? (I am currently working in USA)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Career Dilemma

Post by admin »

Hi vikita2481,

The short answer is - Yes, you are overthinking the matter.

However, there is an indication that there could be work-related difficulties.
This could mean either than you find yourself with extra work that might strain your nervous system. or else that you're expected to do tasks that test you in some way, resulting in these fears and worries.

If you tell me which city you are based in in the US, I'll set up a relocation chart and see what that suggests.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
vikita2481

Post by vikita2481 »

I am in St. louis, Missouri, USA.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi vikita,

In that city (and especially currently) you can tend to feel unclear and unsure of yourself, especially at this time with regard to what exactly your place is in your career/work situation. As a result, your confidence is low.

Do you know exactly what your position there is and exactly what is expected of you ? If not, perhaps you need to establish this more clearly with your employers as obviously, if you're not sure of the boundaries and specifics then this would naturally result in confusion and hesitation to make any necessary decisions within your assigned work area.

If this is the case, then the best thing to do is to clarify exactly what are your areas of work and authority (what you're able to make decisions about etc.). The more uncertain you are, the less able you'll feel to cope with the situation and your confidence will wane and result in your employers also losing confidence in you.

So, if this is at least part of your problem, then be as clear as you can possibly be. Don't be afraid to ask - however difficult that may be for you to do. But, if you don't clarify your position and what it is exactly that's expected of you, and what you can and can't do within your work position, you'll just grow more and more confused and your confidence to do your work will make it harder for you to function there and will aggravate your need to just 'escape'.

Your Sun/Neptune conjunction natally is in the 10th House/Career in that place, and actually this is excellent for you to use your creative imagination in your work there...once you have a clear picture and understanding of exactly what your boundaries are.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
vikita2481

Post by vikita2481 »

This exactly sounds like me. I had very low self confidence recently and though I am clear on what is expected of me and how to achieve, sometime I feel not capable to achieve that.
Is that something to do with the current location? I have an option to move places if the different place bring better of me, but all you have written is true, it seems this low confidence is causing me stress and killing me from inside.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi vikita,

Yes, this has very much to do with your current location.
Moving to another place may indeed relieve this particular issue, depending of course on were that may be.
i.e. it will have to be far enough away from your current location to shift the energies into different areas.

Where is your optional location ?

Best,
Admin.
vikita2481

Post by vikita2481 »

It will be in India, however not possible in 2022. Any other ways to resolve it?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi vikita,

Part of the problem, as mentioned, is that you're seeing and imagining too much, and being overwhelmed by everything all at once.
In other words, you're perhaps seeing all that's involved in your work, or in what even only one problem or task requires.

So, the best way to deal with this is to focus on and deal with just One Thing At A Time.
Break down each task into parts and complete each task step by step.  
Approaching your work this way will help you to feel less overwhelmed by 'the big picture'...by of all that you see each task requires.

You need more time alone too to 'centre' yourself as, too much input/too many people around you can add to your confused state.
Read, listen to music, go for walks - in parks or in the countryside; watch your favourite tv shows...and, write your thoughts and feelings in a daily journal.  This will help you to get them out of your head and to objectify them rather than allowing them to go round and round endlessly with nowhere else to go but inwardly in that never-ending circle.  Also, when you read them back later, you're more able to see them objectively, or from/with a different viewpoint.

Remember again - that during this time you're not seeing things as they really are but blowing everything out of proportion, so it's also important that you don't compare yourself with others as, in this current state of mind, you may imagine that they're better than you, or imagine that they see you as 'inferior' in some way, which will naturally add to your lack of confidence.  

Currently, Mercury (mind/communication/thoughts) is retrograde, and this turns our thoughts inward.  As a result of this, something/some event or person from your past is affecting your view of the present, so it's worthwhile thinking about this as negative thoughts or feelings arise.  Ask yourself what was it that occurred previously (perhaps long ago) that is triggering negative thoughts now ?  

Also this can interfere with clear communications with others as, when Mercury is retrograde, misunderstandings can easily occur; information can be incomplete or incorrect, etc.  So ensure that each communication and all details are correct, and understood.

Mercury turns direct on the 4th/5th Feb. so you should start to get a clearer picture from then and feel that you can move forward at a faster pace.

Hope this helps.
And if you wish to update me as time goes on, I'd very much like to hear how you're faring.

Best,
Admin.
vikita2481

Post by vikita2481 »

thanks this helps alot and your words itself make me feel relieved. I will start spending some me time soon. Another thing that changed me was my share market losses in 2021, Its like I couldnt stop putting money in and lost most if not all. I spent hours in Analyzing everything and then took some irresponsible decision when market opened. I am thinking to stop that entirely, as it seems share market is not for me.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi vikita,

Glad that helped you a little bit at least.

Re the share market, under normal circumstances you'd probably be quite good at this (and lucky too).
But, definitely not currently ! And not just because you have the 'wrong' aspects for this going on (especially - and as you have indicated - those erratic impulses which are around for a while to come), but also naturally given the volatility of the market in the current state of the world.

Best,
Admin.