Confused a lot about career and my real interest

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

nelumbonucifera

Confused a lot about career and my real interest

Post by nelumbonucifera »

1994 July 20
12:37pm
birthplace: Ilam, nepal
my chart made by astrologer is based on suryasiddhanta: my moon is in moola.

I am very confused in career. I joined BAMS degree after trying for MBBS and again quit it and started computer engineering. Was a very good student until high school. Lots of backlogs. Failure in first relationship. I like data science. Now I am confused about which field shall I merge my data science into, since data science/machine learning/data engineer is a multidisciplinary field. I have interests in many fields like genomics, astrology, computational linguistic, music, and so on.... What about my dream of ABROAD STUDY and research? AM a research guy. I don't like jobs in industries/companies. Please give contrast in my profession.
Pem

Re: Confused a lot about career and my real interest

Post by Pem »

Hello NB
No need for confusion.
Career vs Real Interest :
Real interest could be your obsession; whereas career gives you a livelihood.
So keep it simple and don t waste your time by leaving things half done.
Think wisely and plan your future using these guidelines.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

nelumbonucifera,
You started Maha dasa of Sun from 9/2021 is unfavorable for home, parents health and could bring chances for travel, change of location.
If you're looking there will be chances to move abroad for education and job during 2022-23.
This maha dasa would bring confusion and would lack clarity.
Chart has potential to work independently and start own ventures or business.
You're intelligent and could pass competitive exams.

Hope this helps you.

best wishes,
Sujit.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
nelumbonucifera

Pem wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:47 pm Hello NB
No need for confusion.
Regards
I don't intend to get things done half. But I like to work where my intuition takes me. Money is lesser a priority than my work satisfaction. Nevertheless, I feel that being sufficiently economically independent is necessary.
I would also like to know about if this chart is suitable for me to get married.
1997 july 19
14:00 pm
nelumbonucifera

Sujit wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:40 am nelumbonucifera,
You started Maha dasa of Sun from 9/2021 is unfavorable for home, parents health and could bring chances for travel, change of location.
If you're looking there will be chances to move abroad for education and job during 2022-23.
This maha dasa would bring confusion and would lack clarity.
Chart has potential to work independently and start own ventures or business.
You're intelligent and could pass competitive exams.

Hope this helps you.

best wishes,
Sujit.
Thanks a lot. Am I supposed to start my own ventures or business? I still haven't thought about it. Am I supposed to go for politics or do my research in the field that I love? Recently, I discovered I love to work in alternative health as a data scientist in biology and medicine. I have cancer in my 10th house and sun sits there. The lord of 10th house which is moon is in the mula nakshatra(Sagittarius) in 3rd house. I have 7th aspect to moon from mercury,8th aspect from mars and 9th aspect from ketu. I have heard and studied somewhere, ketu gives research oriented mindset in 5th and 9th aspect. and mars itself is a researcher planet. Looking all at these things, I found a conclusion I should be working in health sector(because of cancer in 10th) and also as an engineer because mars has 8th aspect to lord of 10th house. Also as a researcher because ketu has 9th aspect to moon. And in the field of language because moon is in the house of language. And I could also write research article or publish papers due to mercury(in gemini) aspecting moon by 7th aspect. My career interest is related to engineering that serves the health sector by doing research related to genetics. For that I have to learn language of genes. Does my interpretation makes sense or am I making my own story which has no meaning at all? I hope you will answer me. Thankyou again.
astroresearch

Post by astroresearch »

Note:- As no specific dates of life events have been provided by the querist so the horoscope has not been verified for it’s correctness.
Based on the combinations in the horoscope the following can be deduced:-
1. Research in the field of health/biology related fields.
2. A career of service(not business) related to field of education.
astroresearch

Post by astroresearch »

The following combinations in the horoscope should be considered:-
1.Fifth lord connected with eighth lord and sixth lord Jupiter again connecting with fifth house, fifth lord Saturn and ninth house ninth lord Mercury both planets of researches and lords of education and higher education respectively indicates research in health/biology related fields. This is further confirmed in navamsha as the fifth lord is in eighth lord in eight house aspected by Mercury. Jupiter again aspects the fifth and ninth houses of education and higher education.
2. Second lord and Seventh lord in eighth and eighth lord in eleventh in unfavorable for self employment/business. Also sixth lord in lagna and Saturn connection with tenth lord indicates a service oriented career. In dashamsha Saturn the lagna lord and karaka for service connecting with tenth house and sixth lord in tenth house alongwith second lord again in eighth house eleventh lord in sixth seventh lord with eighth lord in mutual aspect with sixth lord in four ten axis further confirms this.
3. Saturn being Amatyakaraka is a strong indicator of a service oriented career.
nelumbonucifera

Pem wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:47 pm Hello NB
No need for confusion.
Regards
Thank you very much sir. I appreciate your suggestion.
nelumbonucifera

astroresearch wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:23 pm The following combinations in the horoscope should be considered:-
1.Fifth lord connected with eighth lord and sixth lord Jupiter again connecting with fifth house, fifth lord Saturn and ninth house ninth lord Mercury both planets of researches and lords of education and higher education respectively indicates research in health/biology related fields. This is further confirmed in navamsha as the fifth lord is in eighth lord in eight house aspected by Mercury. Jupiter again aspects the fifth and ninth houses of education and higher education.
2. Second lord and Seventh lord in eighth and eighth lord in eleventh in unfavorable for self employment/business. Also sixth lord in lagna and Saturn connection with tenth lord indicates a service oriented career. In dashamsha Saturn the lagna lord and karaka for service connecting with tenth house and sixth lord in tenth house alongwith second lord again in eighth house eleventh lord in sixth seventh lord with eighth lord in mutual aspect with sixth lord in four ten axis further confirms this.
3. Saturn being Amatyakaraka is a strong indicator of a service oriented career.
Thank you very much sir. With love.
nelumbonucifera

astroresearch wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:40 am Note:- As no specific dates of life events have been provided by the querist so the horoscope has not been verified for it’s correctness.
Based on the combinations in the horoscope the following can be deduced:-
1. Research in the field of health/biology related fields.
2. A career of service(not business) related to field of education.
Thank you so much <3