Pluto transiting natal Pluto/Jupiter midpoint

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
PlutKrup

Pluto transiting natal Pluto/Jupiter midpoint

Post by PlutKrup »

In 2022 and 2023 transiting Pluto in the 2nd house (Capricorn) will square my natal Jupiter/Pluto midpoint (11th house, Libra).

In some places, it is stated to make sure to track when transit Jupiter or Pluto will make hard aspects to natal Jupiter/Pluto midpoint, but in other places, it is concluded that it will not produce anything as 3 different planets must be involved.

What is correct? Will that Pluto transit produce any result? Any personal experiences?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Pluto transiting natal Pluto/Jupiter midpoint

Post by admin »

Dear PlutKrup,

As always, looking at one aspect alone (especially when it involves a midpoint) is nowhere near enough to figure out its effect. As you know, Jupiter/Pluto is likely to involve 'power-plays' in some way.

You could take into account with this the fact that, if for e.g. Sag. is rising, then as Jupiter would rule your Asc. matters of the Asc. will be relevant in some way to this. Further, the House that Pluto rules (12th?) - hidden factors come into play. Also this could naturally involve the 11th and 2nd matters (social groups and personal or self-value, and/or finances.

However, simplifying it in this way isn't nearly enough as, always it depends on the whole chart, plus transits and progressions, which this midpoint matter may simply help to clarify.

Hope that helps,
Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
PlutKrup

Post by PlutKrup »

admin wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:30 am Dear PlutKrup,

As always, looking at one aspect alone (especially when it involves a midpoint) is nowhere near enough to figure out its effect. As you know, Jupiter/Pluto is likely to involve 'power-plays' in some way.

You could take into account with this the fact that, if for e.g. Sag. is rising, then as Jupiter would rule your Asc. matters of the Asc. will be relevant in some way to this. Further, the House that Pluto rules (12th?) - hidden factors come into play. Also this could naturally involve the 11th and 2nd matters (social groups and personal or self-value, and/or finances.

However, simplifying it in this way isn't nearly enough as, always it depends on the whole chart, plus transits and progressions, which this midpoint matter may simply help to clarify.

Hope that helps,
Best,
Admin.
Thank you for your clarification and opinion!
Just shortly to add that this midpoint transit coincidence with several Pluto transits.
So, I assume that all will be colored with the Pluto meaning (natal aspect /positioned at 26.59, Virgo, 9th house/:
Pluto natal aspects
Square Sun (3°59’, Applying)
Trine Venus (5°57’, Separating)
Sextile Jupiter (1°54’, Applying)
Trine Saturn (2°31’, Separating)
Conjunction MC (2°05’, Separating)
Transits starting in 2022 (in the 2nd house):
Pluto Trine Pluto
Pluto Trine MC
Pluto Sextile Jupiter
Pluto Trine Saturn

By the way, I am born at 14th June 1971, 18:25, Karlovac-Croatia
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi PlutKrup,

Certainly, Pluto is a powerful influence in your chart, not least of all with it's conjunction with your Midheaven, and not to mention all its natal aspects.   I would suggest that the square to your Sun is perhaps the most important aspect of all as, without this "spanner in the works", all those trines and sextiles would not be galvanised into action.

I've set up your Progressed chart for 2022, and again, Pluto is strong in the Prog. 8th House and ruling your Prog. Scorpio Midheaven !
Meanwhile, Prog. Jupiter (which was Retrograde at birth, and turned direct by Progression around the age of 40) is in your Prog. 10th House in Pluto's Sign - Scorpio.  

As this Jupiter-Pluto midpoint coincides with your 11th House cusp, (ruled by Venus), this may be relevant to (as mentioned previously) some significant change with regard to the societal group to which you 'belong' or have belonged to which may well change significantly in some way.  Perhaps you will find that you associate or affiliate yourself with a 'different' social set - perhaps with a very different or definite ideology or cause.  And, perhaps this will be or become relevant to your career direction and goals.

It suggests an urge to 'transform society' in some way, particularly as I note that transiting Uranus will be entering your 6th House squaring your Nodal Axes and Mars in the 'natural' Sign of the 11th - Aquarius.   

Even though this latter suggests going against the grain of society in some 'rebellious' way, I would think that all those Pluto trines (by Transit) - and transiting Jupiter in trine/sextile to your Natal Asc./Desc. axis - that you may find yourself 'leading' some group or at least involved in some social movement in a very significant way.

Please do note that this is from a brief view of your chart and these Transits and Progressions, and therefore just an overview of possibilities.

Hope it has some meaning for you and helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
PlutKrup

Post by PlutKrup »

Dear Admin,

Thank You for your short analysis!
Looks like a prosperous and dynamic year is in front of me. :)
PlutKrup

Post by PlutKrup »

Dear Admin,

One question. I have noted that in calculations of the aspects of the transiting planets to the progressed next year also brings the same aspects as in the transit and solar return chart (just the time of effectiveness is a bit shifted). What do you think about such aspects (of transit planets to progressed ones)?
Such calculations can be found at the https://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi?&lang=e&gm=a2 (select "Special" than Transits with Progressions) and https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/trans ... y-transits

Thanks for your opinion in advance!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi PlutKrup,

Thanks for posting those links as they will be of great help to others.
(My own astrology program creates the same calculations).

Yes, I use this method and do feel that Transits and the SR to Progressed planets and its 4 primary chart angles and their rulers, are important (narrow orbs should obviously be used for such).

I do think it's important however, not to get lost in a maze of data but to choose the most significant and relevant themes, planets and chart angles.

Best,
Admin.
PlutKrup

Post by PlutKrup »

Hi!
Can you let me know where I can find a calculator for solar arc transit aspects to natal midpoints?
Thank you in advance!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi PlutKrup,

You can find ways to do these calculations in astro.com: https://www.astrotheme.com/astrological ... ctions.php
and: https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/astro ... calculator

If you have a search around in astro.com, you'll find just about anything you need for this, and much more.

Best,
Admin.
PlutKrup

Post by PlutKrup »

Dear Admin,

Yes, I have found calculators for solar Arc (SA planet to natal planet/angle) or transit of planet to a midpoint.

But I did not find SA planet to natal midpoint transit.

For example, where I can (if I can) find when solar arc Saturn (not transit Saturn) will conjunct, or square, or opposed my natal (for example) Venus-Pluto midpoint?

There are no such calculations at astro.com, Astroseek, and Astrotheme.

Thank you in advance!