Son not performing well in studies.

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Sudha

Son not performing well in studies.

Post by Sudha »

Hello respected astrologers,
I have posted many questions in this forum and have received great help and advice from this forum. Thankyou so much.
My son is in grade 11( online classes only).He has taken Physics,Chem, Biology,and Math as his mains.
He got excellent marks in grade 10 and all of us were very happy. I had posted a query on choosing subjects also here( Higher education and career).
Last few months, my son seems to lose interest in studies,his confidence level is very low and his performance is pathetic. As a mother, I am very worried. All motivational talks,shoutings, zero gadget hour are of no use. He is not serious at all. Please let me know if the current Jupiter Transit will bring change in him or not. I am trying to keep him motivated. I am will to support him.

Dob 19/10/2005
Time 11.47 am
Place - Chennai

Appreciate your advice and response.

Thanks
Sudha
Hamid

Re: Son not performing well in studies.

Post by Hamid »

Presently Mahadasa of MOON
Antardasa of Venus.
In D/3,D/9 and D/30 charts 4 sectors occupied by Venus.

In this antardasa his personality is being built as per his horoscope.

Do what you are doing for your son BUT keep him under watch. Education may not be disturbed presently.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Shivshankar

Post by Shivshankar »

Period till 2023 challenging.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

In my humble opinion, current Maha-Dasha of 8th lord (of obstacles and challenges) Moon/Chandra in combination with Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru being debilitated (for the records, he was too close to Sun/Ravi in the natal birth-chart) in transit until recently (not to mention the Global CoVID Pandemic) probably has had some effect on the native. Mutual aspect of Mars/Kuja and Saturn/Shani-dev on each other and their effect on Moon/Chandra should not be ruled out either.

All said and done, I'm inclined to think things will continue to be a bit challenging with the upcoming transit of Rahu-Ketu in a few months from now. And, if I may take the liberty... I'd suggest that you not lose your cool while interacting with the native. Instead, calm and loving ways would be a lot more beneficial.

Take care...
Sudha

Post by Sudha »

Thankyou so much for your advice. I will keep him motivated. I chant Slokas and Mantras on his behalf. Keep writing switchwords sincerely. But is there a chance he will score good marks in grade 12 atleast. As a parent it is my duty to give him good education and pave way for a successful career. He is 16 now...i feel very bad when he back answers me. His attitude has also changed
I don't expect him to top in every subject..but he should get decent marks . I hope he will have a successful career.

Thankyou.