Neptune squares

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
skylotus

Neptune squares

Post by skylotus »

Hello everyone,
I want to know about effects of sun, moon and mercury squares neptune in my chart. I would be happy if you tell me its bad or good points. I added my chart below:

Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Neptune squares

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi skylotus, I see your Neptune is in your 1st house conjunct Uranus. It is in square aspect to Moon in Aries, Mercury and Sun in Libra. This forms what is called a T-square pattern with Neptune at the focal planet of the opposition between Moon and Sun/Mercury. Interestingly Uranus is also in the same focal position as Neptune and plays the same role.

I use a Whole Sign house system, so just be mindful of that. You can go to the links section on my website to learn more about this system. I've attached your chart using the Whole Sign house system from the 1st Century BC and used by most astrologers today.

Right, I'll slow down and have a look at other points in your chart to find out how Neptune manifests in you.

Your Ascendant is Capricorn, this shows that you can be pragmatic, down to earth and like routines and order in your life. As you grow older you will appreciate this more and more as it steadies your Fiery Aries Moon and the Sagittarian Stellium in your 12th house. You have a lot of Air as well as Fire in your chart, this can make you rather excitable and impulsive, so an earthy Asc will make a difference.

Your Sun in the 10th house in Libra wants to maintain balance and harmony in your relationships. This suggests that sometimes you get pushed into a corner and all you can do is to give in and compromise your needs to keep the peace. With Moon in opposition to your Sun, Mercury and Chiron in Scorpio in the 11th house, you feel others pick on you, put you down and sometimes you feel that they damage you. Chiron is known as the wounded healer and his position suggests that women, older women in particular, look down on you and judge you.

Neptune in the 1st house shows that you can get disoriented, confused or feel misunderstood a lot. However, he is responsible to keep your Sun, Moon and Mercury opposition safe, to stop you from feeling overwhelmed and needing to compromise to keep the peace. Neptune in the 1st house has a big role to play in keeping you happy. So no, he is not negative at all. What his placement suggests is that Neptune feels overwhelmed when you are put under pressure, when stressed and particularly when you feel others are bullying you or forcing you to do things you don't want to do.

What Neptune needs is for you to learn how to handle stress in your life, particularly to meditate and learn to use specific meditational strategies to cope better. I suggest that you go to my website or soundcloud.com and listen to my guided meditations. There you can learn how to do what Neptune needs most - strategies for managing stress and pushy people.
skylotus

Post by skylotus »

Thank you so much, I didn’t know Whole Sign System before, I will research more.
And yes, misunderstanding is the thing I live a lot. Before I wasn’t aware of this. Then I decided to behave more conscious. But I think, this bring more self-reproach to me. Always thinking like I needed to be more clear and understandable.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Sky, don't stress, a lot of people with a strong Neptune, myself included, sometimes struggle with communications and clarity. As we get older we develop good strategies to improve this aspect. The best way is to see your Neptune as positive, it gives you so much sensitivity and kindness, the clarity will come with practice - so learn to meditate.

You can go to my soundcloud.com page or my website where I have free meditations, they will make a difference.