Solar Return for 2022

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Sijju

Solar Return for 2022

Post by Sijju »

This is my solar for 2022,my issues are known from other threads,mental health,career,marriage,friends etc.

Hope for improvements and solutions next year.
Sijju

Re: Solar Return for 2022

Post by Sijju »

Anyone guys to give a read?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Sijju,

Apologies for the long delay !
I'll look at your SR and get back to you about this within the next 2 days.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

admin wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:45 am Hi Sijju,

Apologies for the long delay !
I'll look at your SR and get back to you about this within the next 2 days.

Best,
Admin.
Cmon,you don't have to apologize,you have done so many readings for free for me,i appreciate that much. :arrow: :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Sijju,

With Pluto conjunct the SR Ascendant, this is a year when you'll be changing and transforming your self-image completely, perhaps to the point that others won't recognise you as being 'the same person' you were or are now.   This won't happen all at once, but is a gradual process.

As Pluto is in stressful aspect to Mercury and you develop very strong ideas and opinions, you will need to ensure during this process that you don't 'come on too strong', especially with your communications, otherwise you may alienate the very people who can help you move forward.  Obviously you will need to take a stand on at least some of your ideas and thoughts as you need to nurture your self-reliance and not be influenced by others, but at the same time you will need to allow others to have their own ideas and opinions.  In other words, if they don't agree with you, just let them go their own ways or you will waste your energies.

Be careful with your money, and don't be lured into schemes that look at first glance to be 'easy money' as you may get caught out by over-enthusiasm.  You may not be seeing the reality of what's on offer so make sure you check every detail and also the credentials of any who offer you terrific prospects.

Saturn Rising here and heading back to the square with Uranus suggests that there is likely to be times when you feel like the same pattern of events from this current year is repeating.  However, as you've already experienced this pattern before, this time you're better able to deal with it as you recognise it and know better how to act in any such situations.

It is possible that you may move to a new home during the course of this next year, and it's important that you don't do so as a result of not 'getting your own way' in your family situation where tempers may flare.  There's a great opportunity for you to create  really good relationships at home, and particularly with your mother, but you will have to work on this, and if you do, the rewards are likely to be great.  
If you do move to a new home, don't do so out of the wrong impulse.  Choose carefully and double-check any legal documents you sign - in fact, do the latter in any situation where you have to sign a contract.  

This is likely to be a year when events and situations get into a kind of rhythm of quick/slow/quick etc. so you'll need to stay alert in order to keep pace.

In general, the stagnation you've experienced is being stirred up, but still you need to make sure that your ideas and plans are grounded in reality in order for them to be realised.  Nonetheless, it's important that you don't waste your time and take action and the initiative in order to get the best of what's on offer.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

admin wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:25 am Hi Sijju,

With Pluto conjunct the SR Ascendant, this is a year when you'll be changing and transforming your self-image completely, perhaps to the point that others won't recognise you as being 'the same person' you were or are now.   This won't happen all at once, but is a gradual process.
Thanks you see major changes in my personality,which is difficult part so far,probably my therapy will grow me and help me to see some things with more confidence and change into a more mature guy.
admin wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:25 am As Pluto is in stressful aspect to Mercury and you develop very strong ideas and opinions, you will need to ensure during this process that you don't 'come on too strong', especially with your communications, otherwise you may alienate the very people who can help you move forward.  Obviously you will need to take a stand on at least some of your ideas and thoughts as you need to nurture your self-reliance and not be influenced by others, but at the same time you will need to allow others to have their own ideas and opinions.  In other words, if they don't agree with you, just let them go their own ways or you will waste your energies.
I'm trying to gain stability and be grounded,i tried things last 3-4 months to give me boost or just to try new things to see if fit me or not to do it.I'm influenced by others often,this have to stop,i have my own life and my decisions should be only mine,whatever others believe or think of.
admin wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:25 am Be careful with your money, and don't be lured into schemes that look at first glance to be 'easy money' as you may get caught out by over-enthusiasm.  You may not be seeing the reality of what's on offer so make sure you check every detail and also the credentials of any who offer you terrific prospects.
I've spent a lot of money during last year,for therapies,for doctors,for seminars,for hobbies,now i will stop to spent for useless things and will save money cause due covid situation,i have to have some serious money for backup and difficult times.

admin wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:25 am Saturn Rising here and heading back to the square with Uranus suggests that there is likely to be times when you feel like the same pattern of events from this current year is repeating.  However, as you've already experienced this pattern before, this time you're better able to deal with it as you recognise it and know better how to act in any such situations.
I'm trying to learn from my own wrong moves and not repeat them again.

admin wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:25 am It is possible that you may move to a new home during the course of this next year, and it's important that you don't do so as a result of not 'getting your own way' in your family situation where tempers may flare.  There's a great opportunity for you to create  really good relationships at home, and particularly with your mother, but you will have to work on this, and if you do, the rewards are likely to be great.  
If you do move to a new home, don't do so out of the wrong impulse.  Choose carefully and double-check any legal documents you sign - in fact, do the latter in any situation where you have to sign a contract.  
Moving in a new home,rent a home is in my plans,i need to be independent from parents house to feel more freedom in my choices and moves,but this has to do with a more stable and a more better salary than i have in current job,i'm trying to exit from this job i'm not enjoying anymore,may i have some chances,already did some interviews and hoping for results into this month.I need to escape the job of guard as soon as possible for something else,more creative with more prospects.

This is likely to be a year when events and situations get into a kind of rhythm of quick/slow/quick etc. so you'll need to stay alert in order to keep pace.

In general, the stagnation you've experienced is being stirred up, but still you need to make sure that your ideas and plans are grounded in reality in order for them to be realised.  Nonetheless, it's important that you don't waste your time and take action and the initiative in order to get the best of what's on offer.

I want this year,2022,to be a big positive step in my life,in all areas,career change,relationships,friends,mental health improvement,all together,one step forward than before.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Today,my job contract terminated,im officially unemployed and will get financial benefits in 1-2 months.So sad about that,now will have to try stay calm and search for other job. :? :roll:
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Anything about employment guys,will i find job next months? :|
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Sijju,

Mercury (ruling your 10th House/Career) is about to turn retrograde in your 6th House (Work matters), so this is a time to research job matters but not such a good time to accept just anything that may come along. Also, better not to sign any contracts for at least the next 3 weeks.

Feb. 15th finds Mercury in your area of work, in helpful aspect to your Midheaven/Career, which may bring communications about new work or job matters. (However, around the 23rd-25th Feb. be wary of making impulsive decisions).

Jupiter will be moving into your 7th House next week, and this should bring more helpful people into your life during the few months following this. Quite possibly you will find that 'new home' you're wishing for. But be careful as always of taking on too much debt as a result of being tempted by somewhere you like that is in reality going to be difficult to keep up the payments; nor allow yourself to be talked into some such abode by fast-talking sales people who promise more than seems real or possible.

Best,
Admin.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

admin wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:10 am Hi Sijju,

Mercury (ruling your 10th House/Career) is about to turn retrograde in your 6th House (Work matters), so this is a time to research job matters but not such a good time to accept just anything that may come along. Also, better not to sign any contracts for at least the next 3 weeks.

Feb. 15th finds Mercury in your area of work, in helpful aspect to your Midheaven/Career, which may bring communications about new work or job matters. (However, around the 23rd-25th Feb. be wary of making impulsive decisions).

Jupiter will be moving into your 7th House next week, and this should bring more helpful people into your life during the few months following this. Quite possibly you will find that 'new home' you're wishing for. But be careful as always of taking on too much debt as a result of being tempted by somewhere you like that is in reality going to be difficult to keep up the payments; nor allow yourself to be talked into some such abode by fast-talking sales people who promise more than seems real or possible.

Best,
Admin.
I will take a break first,not going to search for job immediately,i need rest.I have saved some good money and will get benefits as unemployed this period.I will be careful not to sign or accept contracts that will not pay what the law says,i want a stable salary and joyful job.What this new home could be?