Help

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Sm30

Help

Post by Sm30 »

Dear sir,

I lost my job.. My husband also dont have.. Really struggling financially.. I have loan and other debts..too much depressed.. Sir when can I have a peaceful life?? When can I get a job or business better??
I was working in dubai now I am in india.. Is there any chance to go back and work there??
sir i would also like to know if there is foreign settlement yoga in my charts?
Please help if possible
my details are dob 12 april 1986
tob 10.10pm
pob sharjah uae

thanks in advance
sri
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Help

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Sm30, I see that you are quite intelligent and have a lot of charm, no matter what you do you will do it with flair and enthusiasm. Your problem lies in conflict with others. With your sensitivity it is easy to take offence from others even if they don't mean it. This is very important for you to work on if you wish to improve your situation.

You have received a lot of support and advice from our excellent vedic astrologers, I cannot predict when things will change, our vedic astrologers do that for you. What I can add is that there are traits that you have within you that you can contemplate and work on developing in a positive direction. May I suggest that you learn to meditate and practice deep state relaxation with guided meditations for managing the workplace and the people you work with. This path is very powerful but requires considerable effort.

As I said, you have ample charm and are good with people, you are also very competent and intelligent. Your weakness is working with others as you can sometimes see them as enemies. Please consider doing some work with a therapist, someone who knows how to develop qualities that suit your needs, this will make it easier to get and keep your job. In the meantime please take the advice of our vedic astrologers.

Right now things are stressful, I can see that, but this is also the perfect time to begin your self-improvement.
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Sm30 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:10 pm I lost my job.. My husband also dont have.. Really struggling financially.. I have loan and other debts..too much depressed.. Sir when can I have a peaceful life?? When can I get a job or business better??
I was working in dubai now I am in india.. Is there any chance to go back and work there??
! Chart female.png
! Chart female.png (82.81 KiB) Viewed 535 times
Hello Sm,

when exactly did you lose your job? Astrology works with data. Why and since when are you in India now?

Work/job in your chart is ruled by venus. And your venus is double transit activted for a change - a) conjuncted by transit uranus - for a considerable change in your job field. And transit uranus is retrograde now. But coming back direct again - end of March 2022. And b) still challenging by transit saturn by square - ruling your financial income -2nd house.

Uranus in it's transits is known for unexpected events. Often first taking away something to change your life for your better. Even it doesn't feel like this in the middle of the experience. And then opening up new doors - you haven't even thought about before.
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Sm30 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:10 pm . Really struggling financially.. I have loan and other debts..too much depressed..
Where do you have your loans and depts ? In Dubai or India ?

Loan and depts are 8th house - in your chart is ruled by moon. And it is true - your moon is under pressure with the matter of loans, depts and banker money - already since 05/26/2021 - first time transit activated by transit jupiter by challenging square.

Jupiter - coming across on natal planets in it's transits is known for having the tendency to first blow up an actual state a lot - to get chart owner's attention for a necessary change in his life. Challenging transit on your moon will end exactly on 01/05/2022.

But 8th house for me is also marriage - how is your marriage with your husband ?

Your financial income is ruled by saturn. And saturn is still sextile supported by transit saturn itself - looks like you find a way to manage it financially. Same time transit saturn also still sextiles your Sag ASC for a new beginning impulse in your life and trines your DC - sending an activating impulse on your birth axis.

Same time transit uranus still sextile supports your jupiter as your ASC ruler and as your birth energy and personal enforcement energy - IMO you will not get lost and will find a way for a new beginning in your life and for your better. Transit support lasting until next year.

But moving your location - from Dubai to India - was not a good idea - as it was not transit-activated in your chart and not transit-supported this year.
Sm30

Post by Sm30 »

Never_give_up wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:14 am
Sm30 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:10 pm . Really struggling financially.. I have loan and other debts..too much depressed..
Where do you have your loans and depts ? In Dubai or India ?

Loan and depts are 8th house - in your chart is ruled by moon. And it is true - your moon is under pressure with the matter of loans, depts and banker money - already since 05/26/2021 - first time transit activated by transit jupiter by challenging square.

Jupiter - coming across on natal planets in it's transits is known for having the tendency to first blow up an actual state a lot - to get chart owner's attention for a necessary change in his life. Challenging transit on your moon will end exactly on 01/05/2022.

But 8th house for me is also marriage - how is your marriage with your husband ?

Your financial income is ruled by saturn. And saturn is still sextile supported by transit saturn itself - looks like you find a way to manage it financially. Same time transit saturn also still sextiles your Sag ASC for a new beginning impulse in your life and trines your DC - sending an activating impulse on your birth axis.

Same time transit uranus still sextile supports your jupiter as your ASC ruler and as your birth energy and personal enforcement energy - IMO you will not get lost and will find a way for a new beginning in your life and for your better. Transit support lasting until next year.

But moving your location - from Dubai to India - was not a good idea - as it was not transit-activated in your chart and not transit-supported this year.
Hi sir.

Thanks a lot for your reply.. I lost my job in nov 2020.. I came back to India on feb 2021.. Yes I didn't want to come and I was sure I will get new job there but my hus wanted to come back.. Bcoz he also lost job and for him he is jobless for more than 2 years...

I have loans and other debts in dubai... So is it better to go back?? Or continue here in India.?

Yes as u told there is relationship problem nowadays..

Sir when can I clear all my debts and have a peaceful life..

Once again thank you for your time ...

God bless
Regards
Sree
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Sm30 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:14 am I came back to India on feb 2021.. Yes I didn't want to come and I was sure I will get new job there

Sir when can I clear all my debts and have a peaceful life..
Hi Sree,

I am a woman.

Yes - getting a new job more easy in Dubai again - is what I see - too.
As with stars or without - the only way to get rid off loans and debts is paying them.

Astrology doesn't deliver miracles - but is delivering the energy to you - to do it yourself.

Be and stay blessed.
Sm30

Post by Sm30 »

Hi maam,

Thanks a lot...
Yes I know astrology cant do miracles but can predict..
Maam is there chance for me to go any other country? Or in India itself is better?

Tia
Sree