Marriage Timing

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

Mohamed Rjab

Marriage Timing

Post by Mohamed Rjab »

Hello dear astrologer
I ask this question in vedic astrology but they said that marriage can be between 2023-2024? And that I have a lot of issue to start a family in my horoscope.
My question :
When will I get married in kp astrology?
And what can I expect from my Horoscop?

BD:20/02/1991
BT:05h20min AM
BP:Gafsa-Tunisia
Shivshankar

Re: Marriage Timing

Post by Shivshankar »

Marriage not before 2025.
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Hello Dear,

Your Birth time does not seems to be accurate. We can do KP horary, to do so when you have the maximum urge from within to know a particular answer to a query, at that moment you may want to close your eyes, be quite and calm and concentrate on the query... the query should be crisp and clear. Example if someone is looking to get married than "Will I ever get married "... if someone is going for job interview then " Will I clear the job interview"... and think a number between 1 to 249... ideally the number will flash in your mind... I'm looking for that number... NOT YOUR FAVORITE OR LUCKLY NUMBER..

Once I receive the number, I will cast the horary chart based on the number given, time and place would be mine and decode the chart.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Mohamed Rjab

Post by Mohamed Rjab »

How I can rectify my birth time ??
Mohamed Rjab

Post by Mohamed Rjab »

Ok .
Will I ever get married? Number 46
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Query - Will I ever get married
Horary Number - 46
Date - 13th October, 2021
Time - 13.11.30 hrs
Place - Birmingham, Alabama, United States

Dear Mohamed Rjab,

For Marriage event, In KP astrology, we’ll see the 7th Cuspal Sublord. It must signify 2 or 7 or 11 houses.

In this horary chart, 7th Cuspal Sublord is Rahu. Rahu is in Taurus Sign and in Kritika Nakshatra ruled by Sun and in sub division of Venus.

There are no other planets in the nakshatra of Ardra, Swati and Satabhisha, hence Rahu is capable to provide standalone results. In Kp terminology it is called as “ Untenanted Planets”.

Rahu is in 12th house(house of loss). This is the strongest result rahu will give. Next Rahu gives results of it conjunction. There are no planets in conjunction with Rahu. Then it will give results of planets which are aspecting rahu. Venus is in conjunction with ketu, hence will not aspect rahu. So there are no planets aspecting rahu.

Rahu has become Sublord of 7th house(prime house of marriage) and been untenanted planet it will give strong results of this house as well. So Rahu been the source planet indicates marriage event.

Rahu is in Kritika nakshatra ruled by Sun. Sun is in 5th house(house of love)(supportive house of marriage). In my opinion it is the most important house when it comes to marriage.If there is no love and happiness in married life, then there is no point in getting married.

This is Sun is the sublord of 10th(negates 11th house) and nakshatra lord of 8th(hurdles) and 12th(loss). Sun owns 4th house

10th house will negate 11th house as it is 12th from the 11th house.
8th house it has dual responsibility… on one hand it will act as supportive house as it represent exchange of gifts/sex organs and on other it creates hurdles and challenges too
4th house - negates the 5th house of love

So Sun will strongly give results of 5th house, then 10,8,12th and mildly of 4th…

Rahu’s nakshatra lord is also promising marriage event.

In Kp astrology, Planet is the Source, Nakshatralord(Starlord) indicates the nature of the event and the sublord is the deciding factor whether the matter is favorable or not.

So Rahu sublord is Venus. Venus is in 6th(negates the prime house). Venus is the sublord of 2nd,5th,11th.

So Venus will give strong results of 6th, followed by 2nd,5th and 11th.. So Venus also promises marriage event.

Conclusion -
a) There will be delay in marriage, Sun is the sublord of 10th and venus occupies 6th and nakshatra lord of 4th. Marriage life will be of ups and down(signification of houses 6,4,10,8) prominent on nakshatralord as well as sublord level.
b) Moon and Saturn are associated in the horary chart, causing punarphoo dosha.
C) As per the horary chart, most likely the marriage event will happen during 1st quarter of 2023.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Mohamed Rjab

Post by Mohamed Rjab »

Thank you sir
Is the gap too big in the birth Time ?
I also feel that the birth Time was wrong.
By the way,I need a timing of getting job?
I'm unemployed since October 2017 when I get fired
My old job was Team leader in Hatchery Poultry industry
I have been struggled to get a job since 2017 and all the doors are blocked,and I feel that I'm not promising to get job .

If you want a horary question:
My question is
When I will get a job?
Kp number 56
Thank you sir