Feet Problems

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

scorpio51

Feet Problems

Post by scorpio51 »

Hi All, Any suggestions for above prob with Pisces rising in chart? Many thanks, Scorpio51
scorpio
Senior

Re: Feet Problems

Post by scorpio »

Would need to know the aspects to both the Ascendant and Neptune and what the foot problems were - do you know?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Scorpio51 has asked me to insert her chart. DOB 4 Nov 1951, Time: 2:30 PM GMT, UK. (Placidus)
scorpio51 chart 2.jpg
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
scorpio
Senior

Post by scorpio »

There is one problem-causing aspect in the chart (Saturn Inconjunct Pisces Ascendent) which could give rise to some kind of growth problem with the feet like bunyons (not sure how to spell that).
bonita055

Post by bonita055 »

As I study Medical Astrology (because of myself), I have seen more Charts from famous people they had problems with feets. They had (or have) afflicted Jupiter, old ruler of Pisces.

From Medical Astrology feet belongs to Pisces sign, 12th house or Neptune.
As for health we have to look ASC and aspects, Sun and aspects and 6th house (ruler and its aspects), here is clear:
ASC Pisces, ruler Neptune in square with Moon, ruler of 6th house: that brings problems with feets.
In my book about Medical Astrology is: planets in good aspects with ruler of 6th (Moon, here) can help. Moon has trine with Venus and Mars in Virgo. Those two planets can help.

Something more: we have to look natural 12th house where are no planets, but ruler is Saturn in Libra in opposition with Jupiter in the 1st house, what is again the same.
Saturn and Neptune in Libra: problems can come from kidney and gail bladder or anything in connection with Libra.
It is also important to make examination of lower spine.

Bonita
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This is interesting astrologically. Anyone have any ideas or comments?
"Kate Kelland
Reuters

… ... ..."What our study suggests is that some people are genetically programmed to age at a faster rate. The effect was quite considerable in those with the variant," says Professor Tim Spector from King's College London, who co-led the study.
In a study published in the Nature Genetics journal, the scientists explained that there are two forms of ageing - chronological ageing, counted in years, and biological ageing, in which the cells of some people are older, or younger, than their chronological age...”
http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/ ... 812887.htm
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]