May someone interprete this for me.

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

Re: May someone interprete this for me.

Post by astro_mania »

hai xeongrey
First thing I want to say, I refrained from saying so many things due to lack of time on my part which is clearly identified by you. Your name and dob are not in accord. This means the way you work hard and the way you spend it are in accord. I believe, as your name suggests, you have great will power and ambition which is not fully utilised. That is also causing you trouble. It will still take time for you to reach maturity. At about that time, you will realize your capacities(around 35). You can sure of your education and success if you keep your balance of mind.

I assume you are called with name "JIT LOONG".

You are welcome to further the conversation.

astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
XeonGrey

Re: May someone interprete this for me.

Post by XeonGrey »

Your name and dob are not in accord. This means the way you work hard and the way you spend it are in accord.
Name and DOB are not in accord? How to know if the name and DOB are whether in accord or not?
I believe, as your name suggests, you have great will power and ambition which is not fully utilised. That is also causing you trouble. It will still take time for you to reach maturity. At about that time, you will realize your capacities(around 35)
I agree I will realize about my capabilities in future, just don't know take how long. Do u mean capabilities instead of capacities?
You can sure of your education and success if you keep your balance of mind.
You mean excelling in education and success in life? Keep my balance of mind in term of?
I assume you are called with name "JIT LOONG".
Yes, and Lim is the family name.

Thanks for the interpretation, it's accurate for me. Can numerology predicts one's favorable careers? I wish to know mine if numerology can do so.

Regards
XeonGrey