May someone interprete this for me.

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

XeonGrey

May someone interprete this for me.

Post by XeonGrey »

Hello, I am XeonGrey and I wish to try the interpretation of the numerology.
I wish to know about my basic personality based on numerology interpretation. I had try the western astrology before, so I wish to try the numerology interpretation and compared it with western astrology.

Birth Details:
12 September 1988
5:42 am
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
(101e42, 3n10)

Regards
XeonGrey
astro_mania

Re: May someone interprete this for me.

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Following is a brief description of your personality.

You are born under a master destiny number 11. This is a powerful number. Your destiny is to lead others to knowledge. You are having another master number 88 in your birth of year. This also signifies the requirement of great understanding of others. It also assigns great responsibility towards management of resources and people.

You are born under sun sign virgo. This sign makes you pure and gives good communication skills. You have power to deal with any type of people without any troubles. You also have good power of learning. You are sensitive to environment. Imagination is your power.

Based on your date of birth(only day), you are born on 12th. This is a good number to be born under. On one side, it gives you independence of thought and action. On another side, as it consists of a 1 and a 2. You know how to stand for yourself and how to communicate with others.

Number 12s possess the intellect of number two and and the shrewd intelligence of number one. They are disciplinarians like number three, and systematic and methodical like number two.

You aim high and have great tenacity of purpose. You can achieve your goals provided you do not lose heart easily.

Currently your understanding is towards maturity. Your Birth Month, September is a very powerful month to be born under and gives sense and sensibility in all financial matters. You do not believe people easily. But once you believe anyone, you put your heart and soul to it.

You are easily disturbed by your inner disturbances more than the outer ones. You always seem to think of being of some high position. Your capability can lead you heights but you still worry a lot.

You seem to have a knack of luck when concerned to working with authorities. You are shy to approach others. But when you do, most of the times you do not fail.

According to your main changing years, You will be financially lucky in the year 2013. From this time on, the luck continues to be with you until July 2014. From there, your luck is going to take turns.

Hope you have benefited.

with regards

astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

XEONGREY, please respond to my analysis with your views.

You may further the conversation.

Are you with me?

astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
XeonGrey

Post by XeonGrey »

Sorry about the delay. From what you had analyze based on my birth date,
You are born under sun sign virgo. This sign makes you pure and gives good communication skills. You have power to deal with any type of people without any troubles. You also have good power of learning. You are sensitive to environment. Imagination is your power.
I won't said I have the ability to deal with any type of people, since I am quite timid. Imagination is your power is very true for me.
Good power of learning, I think I have, but lack of self confidence on it.
Based on your date of birth(only day), you are born on 12th. This is a good number to be born under. On one side, it gives you independence of thought and action. On another side, as it consists of a 1 and a 2. You know how to stand for yourself and how to communicate with others.
Independence of thought and action, unless I can find my self confidence and courage back myself.... if not it's unlikely.
Number 12s possess the intellect of number two and and the shrewd intelligence of number one. They are disciplinarians like number three, and systematic and methodical like number two.
Well, I think it somewhat fit me.
You aim high and have great tenacity of purpose. You can achieve your goals provided you do not lose heart easily.

Currently your understanding is towards maturity. Your Birth Month, September is a very powerful month to be born under and gives sense and sensibility in all financial matters. You do not believe people easily. But once you believe anyone, you put your heart and soul to it.
Very true for me.
You are easily disturbed by your inner disturbances more than the outer ones. You always seem to think of being of some high position. Your capability can lead you heights but you still worry a lot.
Again it is very true for me. Most of the causes is by by inner disturbance. I did always seem to think of being some high position, and those position are unrealistic when I think back.
You seem to have a knack of luck when concerned to working with authorities. You are shy to approach others. But when you do, most of the times you do not fail.
It's very true I am a shy person when I approach others.
According to your main changing years, You will be financially lucky in the year 2013. From this time on, the luck continues to be with you until July 2014. From there, your luck is going to take turns.
Thanks a lot for the interpretation.

Did you interprete name using Numerology as well? If you did I will PM you about my real birth name.

Regards
XeonGrey
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

Sorry to answer a bit late.

All my interpretation was mostly based on your dob. I had not used your name.

As I pointed out, you have to be positive and should act with open mind. Indeed you got power to prove yourself.

best of luck!!!

astro_mania
XeonGrey

Post by XeonGrey »

Thanks for the numerology analysis my birthday. Can you try to interprete my full birth name via numerology method?

Full Birth Name: Lim Jit Loong

Regards
XeonGrey
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai xeongrey

please give me a day or two so that i can respond

and thank you admin for keeping this good thing alive!!!

with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai xeongrey

I don't know why, I got a feeling that you hadn't been a believer at the time of asking these details. It is my hunch, but its a start. I shall keep you informed. Please respond with your views.

with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai xeongrey
the following is my analysis
LIM JIT LOONG = 3+1+4 + 1+1+4 + 3+7+7+5+3 = 39=3
12+9+1988=11=2
First thing I can observe is your life path is 11. This itself is a great sign. However, your name number 5 and your dob number 11 are not in good accord. Tensional, highly sensitive life. But if goals are set, and keeping your mind cool, you are capable of big goals than you can imagine.
In case you are called(your short name) is "JIT" or "JIT LOONG", you easily make friends, but being sensitive, easily loose interest.
Your family ties are strong. Still, since 2004, your growth is consistent and your individuality improved. In 2008, you faced some troubling situations in relation to home and money.
Your name clearly indicates ambition, education and leadership. But you are, as such; less interested.
It is good for you if you keep up your relations and communication channels open. Now, good news is that 2013 is going to be a good, promising year. You cannot expect much progress in regard to progress in 2012, but next year you will be in much better position.
This is the brief sketch I want to present at the first outset of interpretation. You are welcome to comment or query.

with regards
astro_mania
XeonGrey

Post by XeonGrey »

Sorry to mention "LIM" is the family name while "JIT LOONG" is the name given.

I see you use different method to analyze my name :D. Mind to tell me how the numbers used on each alphabet?
First thing I can observe is your life path is 11. This itself is a great sign. However, your name number 5 and your dob number 11 are not in good accord. Tensional, highly sensitive life. But if goals are set, and keeping your mind cool, you are capable of big goals than you can imagine.
Yeah, last time I used to be a very nervous person, although the effect is lessen nowadays. Name number is the only number in my name??
In case you are called(your short name) is "JIT" or "JIT LOONG", you easily make friends, but being sensitive, easily loose interest.
Yeah, I agree about I easily loose interest on something, if they are not what I am expected. Now I try to maintain some interest and pursuit some new interests that excite me.
Your family ties are strong.
Yes, at least for now.
Your name clearly indicates ambition, education and leadership. But you are, as such; less interested.
You mean less interested in ambition, education and leadership?? Until now I still not sure I will going to further my study or find a job. Any insights?

Thanks for the interpretation :D Looking forward for the coming interpretation, if got any.

Regards
Xeongrey