Job retirement,career future for 2021.

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Sijju

Job retirement,career future for 2021.

Post by Sijju »

Hello,i retired from my current job into December,will i find something else soon,ex 2-3 months from now? Thanx in advanced. :?: :arrow:

Name:Sijju
DOB:20/09/1986
Pob:Greece/Thessaloniki
Time: 05:25AM
Sijju

Re: Job retirement,career futune for 2021.

Post by Sijju »

Post exact date you quit job.
Date of retirement,was 21/12/2020,i signed that day,i hope was the right decision,the right moment and find a new job next 2-3 months at least.I'm worry a bit.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Sijju wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:27 pm

Post exact date you quit job.
Date of retirement,was 21/12/2020,i signed that day,i hope was the right decision,the right moment and find a new job next 2-3 months at least.I'm worry a bit.
Hope time of birth is correct as your date of resignation is not reflected.
Assuming time of birth correct...there will be chances for job around Feb/March.

PLEASE SEND ME FEEDBACK.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Hope time of birth is correct as your date of resignation is not reflected.

Assuming time of birth correct...there will be chances for job around Feb/March.

PLEASE SEND ME FEEDBACK.
Time of birth is correct,same time is on my natal chart i posted in other threads.Around feb/march i want to have found a new job,better than the previous i had.I wil keep you updated. :wink:
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Why my retirement not reflected and how we can judge if it was right or wrong choice in the right period for me? Can vedic answer to that? :?:
lntsrikanth

Re: Job retirement,career future for 2021.

Post by lntsrikanth »

In D-10, Sun is in 8th, Rahu in Leo (Sun becomes dispositor of Rahu). You retired in Sun-Rahu. There is a connect.
Jupiter is 5th lord, which promises a job during March - Sep.

Regards,
Srikanth.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

lntsrikanth wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:56 pm In D-10, Sun is in 8th, Rahu in Leo (Sun becomes dispositor of Rahu). You retired in Sun-Rahu. There is a connect.

Regards,
Srikanth.
I hope sooner for job opportunities,next 2 months to get some offers. :x
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

lntsrikanth wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:56 pm In D-10, Sun is in 8th, Rahu in Leo (Sun becomes dispositor of Rahu). You retired in Sun-Rahu. There is a connect.

Regards,
Srikanth.
Did i took the right choice to retire current job,this specific time,cause i have some self doubts if should do it later.
Hellodp

Post by Hellodp »

Hi Sijju

May I ask, have you been working in Greece or at a different location (how far from place of birth).
Secondly, what’s the area of your profession, is it connected to your education and what specialization.
Lastly, please confirm if you’re male/female.

Mercury is the planet that governs the mental faculty and one’s ability to make choices. Though exalted, it’s combust. Similarly, Moon represents the mind. Both of these are along Ketu-Rahu (vargottama) leading to self-doubt.

Hope this helps.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Hellodp wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:06 pm Hi Sijju

May I ask, have you been working in Greece or at a different location (how far from place of birth).
Secondly, what’s the area of your profession, is it connected to your education and what specialization.
Lastly, please confirm if you’re male/female.

Mercury is the planet that governs the mental faculty and one’s ability to make choices. Though exalted, it’s combust. Similarly, Moon represents the mind. Both of these are along Ketu-Rahu (vargottama) leading to self-doubt.

Hope this helps.
Hi,working in city of Thessaloniki,my place of birth,i'm male,i was working as security guard into shops,still to get my degree of pc technician due to lack of time to prepare so far.Self doubt is due to the time of retirment,i'm not so sure if i should retire a bit later,2-3 months later,or into december as i did.