authencity of numerology

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

Re: authencity of numerology

Post by astro_mania »

hai

Our date of month in our date of birth is very important as it signifies the physical powers of a person. He or she can be sure of his capacities. Namely, there is 31 date of births in total. Any one can be yours.

And, as you know, all the numbers are ruled by planets. Any date can be beneficial only when its power is increased. How we can recognise this? One way is to observe the day of birth and understand. Following is a brief description of days and related days which are positive.

Dates Days
1,10,19,28 SUNDAY
2,11,20,29 MONDAY
3,12,21,30 THURSDAY
4,13,22,31 SUNDAY
5,14,23 WEDNESDAY
6,15,24 FRIDAY
7,16,25 MONDAY
8,17,26 SATURDAY
9,18,27 TUESDAY

The above table is nothing but a part of my experience. Further, in countless books you can find the same information. The meaning of this is : If anyone is born on a date mentioned, they should double check that the day. If it is in relation, then you can be sure of more physical capacity regarding that number. In case you are born on a particular day, then you can be sure that for general actions you can utilize dates mentioned against it.

Don't think you need to believe blindly. Experiment at your spare time and with your spare choices. It will prove its worth and you will never regret it.

So, all you have to do is USE POSITIVE NUMBERS AND USE NUMBERS POSITIVELY !!!

astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

As there is no entirely good person or entirely bad person in the world, just the same way, there is entirely no good number or bad number. But, how fate can play with people is some times astonishing. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

In Monza, Italy, King Umberto I, went to a small restaurant for dinner, accompanied by his aide-de-camp, General Emilio Ponzia- Vaglia. When the owner took King Umberto's order, the King noticed that he and the restaurant owner were virtual doubles, in face and in build. Both men began discussing the striking resemblances between each other and found many more similarities. :twisted: :twisted:
a) Both men were born on the same day, of the same year, (March 14th, 1844).
b) Both men had been born in the same town.
c) Both men married a woman with same name, Margherita.
d) The restauranteur opened his restaurant on the same day that King Umberto was crowned King of Italy.
e) On the 29th July 1900, King Umberto was informed that the restauranteur had died that day in a mysterious shooting accident, and as he expressed his regret, he was then assassinated by an anarchist in the crowd. :x :x :x

I do not claim authority in finding out the above awesome information. I just wish to put forward how powerful numbers can be with this excerpt. :) :) :)

so, USE POSITIVE NUMBERS AND USE NUMBERS POSITIVELY.

with regards,
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

Why numerologists fail?

The following is my feelings and experience. You are free to comment on it.

People posses varied interests. Different people see and learn things from different aspects. Very few among them can understand or interested in mystic sciences.

Every mystic science, to name a few astrology; numerology; palmistry; card-reading; has its own flavour. Why people chose a certain branch is upto them.

Numbers are fascinating since ages. They held aloof even the best. So their study in spritual side had been an important part for mystics.

Numerology, compared to other branches, is not refined. There is no universal agreement of its basics, leave alone advanced studies. It is an evolving subject.

Suppose, you join a office, at first, you are not recognized. You are subject to constant survillance. Once the recognition is earned, you are important and worthy.

Your numbers are also evolving. They are gaining by interweaving themselves in your life.

Still, sceptic doubts it. He ignores that it is a historical fact that numbers can and will indicate things in correct measure and asks questions. To such questions we have only one statement to make. Though a number of theories are prevalent, most of them are here since ages, which gives them at least some credibility. Second point is, most of these theories are put forward by such authorities and mystics that are a class of their own. So, it is beyond doubt that we have a system that is evolving but which has firm roots on truth. Of course, deviations are always created by mean and hasty people and they are exceptions than rule.

Learning any subject needs concentration. The best known axiom "When you are thorough, then you are through" comes into mind here. Superficial knowledge is a dangerous thing. This point ascertains that you should not learn subject superficially, and you should always start your learning from a base. You should start learning theories and methods of your choice and verify it with your experience. This slow and study process gives you the power and confidence to be positive with your studies.

If you are not understanding all the above, fine. Remember the golden rule : USE NUMBERS POSITIVELY AND USE POSITIVE NUMBERS.

with regards

astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

like dates 1-31 in a month, lunar cycles also make dates which are called lunar dates or in other words "tithis". They carry specific meaning. Following is a brief description of each tithi.

one : Those who are born in this tithi have a large family and are educated. They possess a keen power of discrimination, are well behaved and earn money from the government through employment, business dealings or other work.

two:These people are kind, generous and wealthy. They think good thoughts, and their conduct is noble. They have a pleasing personality and are well spoken of.

three:Normally more than sexy, educated and proud. They are good conversationalists, travel frequently and usually live in a place other than their homeland. However, they possess a mind always fraught with anxiety.

four:They have great stamina and fighting spirit. They are miserly, but still get into debts. They hand continuously after the pleasures of sex, get involved in litigation, travel a great deal and are well versed in the scared texts. They are gullible.

five:They have lean body, are lustful and are fond of walking and traveling. They have a spouse and sons, numerous friends and are kind to animals. They are respected by the government, and devote themselves to the study of standard works.

six:They make promises and fulfill. They are intelligent, possess wealth and have sons. They do not, however, possess much physical strength and have a furious temper.

seven:They have prominent eyes, are connoisseurs of art and are inclined towards religious rites. They beget more daughters than sons, occupy a good position and suffer from phlegmatic diseases.

eight:They are kind, wealthy and occupy a position of authority. They are fond of their wife and children and enjoy conjugal happiness. They are not rigid in their ideas. They suffer phlegmatic diseases.

nine:They have good physique, and are intelligent and famous. However, their conduct is undesirable. They do not extend a helping hand to their relatives and use harsh language. Their wife and sons follow in the footsteps.

ten:They are highly religious and very learned. They are generous, courteous, over sexed and on the whole, have an adorable personality. They are clever with words, have a spouse and sons and are rich.

eleven:These are religiously inclined. They pay homage to gods and Brahmins and go on pilgrimages. They are rich and have servants, and are clever and clean hearted. They are not, however, physically strong and have a fiery temper.

twelve:They are closely linked with water. They, either, drink more than normal quantities of water or live near water or live near a river or sea. They are probably, fond of swimming and other water sports. They are clever in dealing with people and earn money from government through employment, consultation work, business dealings or other commercial transactions. They are scholarly, live well, are generous and also possess a spirit of renunciation.

thirteen:They are clever, brave and wealthy. They have a prominent neck, are over-sexed and possess a good personality. They are however, greedy.

fourteen:They are mirthful but of an angry temperament. They are brave but cruel. They have very little patience, and tend to contradict others. They are over-sexed, inclined to have liasions with married woman and appropriate their wealth.

fifteen:(shukla paksha)They bring name and fame to their family. They are cheerful, goodhearted, and possess a soft and adorable body. They are rich, earn money through rightful means, enjoy life and are inclined towards charity and benevolence.

fifteen:(krishna paksha) They do not have strong body. They are cool-tempered, devoted to their parents and fond of traveling. They have a rough time accumulating wealth or earning large amounts of money. They usually work for other people, and are not successful as entrepreneurs. They do not possess a very outgoing personality, and are, often, depressed. They always hope for things which may not materialise.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

I am astro_mania. I wish to put forward a request to any one who is following, watching or visited this forum.

I have posted many articles on numerology. I have explained my feelings in many posts. But it seems no one is watching and I am left alone.

Please communicate with me with your valueable comments. You may criticize, praise or say whatever you like. I need to know that what I am saying is reaching you, the person who understands it. You are welcome to say anything, but please, if you have any thing to share, please post.

All I request is your communication. With no communication and no one to comment, there is no meaning in continuing with what I am doing right now.

hope you will respond,

astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

The numbers that we use have power. :shock: :shock:

They are pillars of life. They help in deducting truth to life. This mystic process also makes the numbers mystic. :D :D

Your numbers may confuse you. :evil: :evil: As you see and proceed, different numbers occur in different situations and trouble you. :?: :?: Finally you will deduct that you are either a failure with numbers or it is too crooked to be understood. Both ideas are wrong. :| :| :| :idea:

You are coming to this world, as you must, with some numbers. :idea: :) They are going to be with you. :) :? Further, every number is not connected in the same way as your date of birth or name are connected. You should make the habit of putting numbers in your decisions and dont start unnecessary theories. Like thousand and one other tools, numbers are the mystic tools. They can guide you. But your hope and requirement should guide you, not emphasis on leaving control to fate.

hope you will comment on this.

astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

I have recently started a blog, which I wish to share with you. You are welcome to visit and comment.

http://cheironumerology.wordpress.com/

astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

Master numbers are that branch of numerology which tells about masters of destiny. They carry on one side great responsibility and on another side great power. It needs balance of that power than anything. A bit of more power usage or a bit of more responsibility can utterly spoil the holder.

It is not uncommon to have a master number in your personal details, namely date of birth and name. But it is very rare that people grow and use at least a percent of the power that it has got to offer. The offer may be for the holder and the world in general. But it takes time and mastery to use that properly.

From 11 to 99, all the double digit numbers are considered master numbers. The maturity of the trait related to the double number as well as the root number is clearly indicated in one's life. But, how far the mastery can come and how far the person can cope up with his great powers and burdens, depends of how harmonic the remaining, surrounding numbers are.

11: Illumination through communication
22: Master builder through selfless service
33: Communication with divine justification
44: Planning without arrogance
55: Globe trotter with noble destiny
66: Self communication through self sacrifice
77: Learning and sharing
88: Master of order with inner illumination
99: Great soul for the purpose of soul cleansing

The above information is by no way exhaustive or complete. It is just a flavour of the master numbers.

hope you will respond

astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
NUMEROLOGY : Why it works?

The most basic question is : we see only 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9 numbers. How they can represent everything?
Another basic question is : even astrology with exact time fails at times(at least for some). Then how far numerology is powerful?

This world is full of vibrations. A very simple example for invisible vibrations is radio waves. They are invisible but perfect carriers of information. So, we need not have any doubt that world as such is a psychic phenomenon.

Now, when a person enter the world, as we should approve, comes at his appropriate time. This time, date and birthplace represent his entity. The representation of personal details carried along by a person for his life. He faced his life from the results of this details. These details are basically numbers. Psychic seers from ages unknown understood that divine power is exhibited in the formation. They also proved that like a pre-recorded music, the ups and lows can be recognized from the patterns. So 0 to 9 are music, pattern recognised in the song of life.

Astrology is merited like two-edged sword. On one side, it can delve deep into person's details and lay bare the fate. On another side, too many - though accurate, minute details trouble the querist. Most of the times, he ends with nothing better than what he was at the beginning. In case of numbers, a part revelation is directly connected to emotion of numbers. Traits are recognized, paths are laid when basic numbers are interpreted. From this spring board we can see the cycles of numbers. Interpretation then remains a matter of time and simple understanding.

Even after years of practice, if a numerologist fails to recognize an emotional streak in a number , he can not interpret. Since this process and practice are easy to use and simple to follow, people can easily follow numbers - however, at any time, one should not stretch or mend what you can foresee and what your divination tells you. It is a science with its rules and only right application can lead in right path.

What's more, what we see, perceive and feel largely depends on our culture. Numbers are universal in nature. They can point to all qualities, each number covering a certain range. A numerologist who is able to open windows, if not doors of soul can pass on that light to others. It can help others as well as the numerologist to grow in spiritual freedom. As a right path is indicated, what remains is following it with motivation.

Hope you got it

USE POSITIVE NUMBERS AND USE NUMBERS POSITIVELY.

astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
What in your opinion makes numerology special?

For me I like numerology because of its simplicity. It carries emotions with it, hisory with it and still gives deep outlook at yourself to you in such a way that will ultimately benefit your growth. You are not a stone to sit and wonder about past, you are a chariot on the route of destiny. Nothing can harm more greatly than your own soul-troubling. So, try to avoid that and be positive. Numbers are always positive in showing path, whatever the situation may be, they are right guides. So it is natural to follow this natural path to get what you really want.

USE POSITIVE NUMBERS AND USE NUMBERS POSITIVELY.

AND, WHY DON'T YOU SHARE YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT NUMEROLOGY?

astro_mania