Solar Return Reading

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Sijju

Solar Return Reading

Post by Sijju »

Hi,this is my solar return,i want to ask about career prospects firstly,the case is that i'm in a job since july 2018 till nowdays,that has bad salary,not good weekly program,it's boring as hell,don't let me free time to do other things,also there are over there some people around me that gossip me and slandering me behind my back,possibly hidden enemies(?). :| The subject is i'm working as security guard into a clothes stores into a mall,too crowded,noisy and many hours standing,company is unsopportive too,tired of doing this so far.

My decision is to retire till the end of december and start searching for apply a new job,to the same subject to other company or even better if i will be lucky to change subject completely cause i'm struggling and suffering over there. :roll:

What my solar reads about that decision to retire and the opportunities for a new job next 3-4 months for ex.

Secondly,there are some open and hidden enemies at workplace that trying to gossip against me,i don't know their purpose yet,maybe if i will leave,they will be a happy moment for them,i'm trying to not giving them attention but still they continue sometimes,what they want anyway,didn't hurt or said anything bad for them so far. :?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Solar Return Reading

Post by admin »

Hi Siiju,

Certainly the Solar Return with Moon/Mercury in Libra in the 12th needs harmony and peace and quiet.  And with the opp.to  Mars in the 6th and square Jupiter/Pluto/Saturn in the 3rd), this further suggests the inability to cope with all bustle of those noisy crowds, as this requires solitude in order to "think" and "digest" piece by piece, all that you are feeling and experiencing.  (This combination is relevant to your feelings that others are "working behind the scenes" against you, which is also relevant to your Natal Venus/Pluto in Scorpio in the 3rd House - and you probably know how that works ?).  Moon/Merc. in Libra during this Solar period can help you to see things from the other person's point of view, and thereby relieve "the Sting", or the need for resentment and to retaliate.  

Add Scorpio Rising here, with Uranus conjunct the 7th, then you feel constantly distracted and unsettled by "the throngs" of others.  You might even create battles from situations that don't actually require fighting against, resulting in the unnecessary alienation of others.   They key here is "diplomacy" and finding a balance between your own needs, and the needs of others.   Classically this is "change what you can, and let go of what you can't".  

I'm not saying that you won't need others at all, especially as this Moon/Merc. is in the Sign of relationships and given that the ruler of your 12th - Venus (also ruling your 7th/Relationships) is conjunct your Midheaven - the most 'public' part of a chart.  Add that the Sun rules your Midheaven and is in the 11th (trine Pluto/Saturn in the 3rd), you will need to be involved with some particular "social group" in some way...but on your own terms.

With the North Node in the SR 8th, deep change is afoot.  If you open your mind to new realms and people, anything's possible.   Helping others in some way will also open new doors to you, especially with the SR Sun in the 11th.  But it's important to know how much to give, and how much to keep to and for yourself.  

You may meet someone who changes the course of your life, or an event may trigger a change of circumstances. Reassess how you invest your time, energy and money.

During this "retirement" period, don't waste your time just sitting around.  Study and examine what's needed for you to move forward and...upward.  This is important because it does look like you will have new work opportunities end of this year/early next year.  The words "renewed purpose" are relevant here.  Certainly the transits indicate this too.  

Hope this helps.

Have a Great Year !

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

admin wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:11 am Hi Siiju,

With the North Node in the SR 8th, deep change is afoot.  If you open your mind to new realms and people, anything's possible.   Helping others in some way will also open new doors to you, especially with the SR Sun in the 11th.  But it's important to know how much to give, and how much to keep to and for yourself.  

You may meet someone who changes the course of your life, or an event may trigger a change of circumstances. Reassess how you invest your time, energy and money.

During this "retirement" period, don't waste your time just sitting around.  Study and examine what's needed for you to move forward and...upward.  This is important because it does look like you will have new work opportunities end of this year/early next year.  The words "renewed purpose" are relevant here.  Certainly the transits indicate this too.  

Hope this helps.

Have a Great Year !

Best,
Admin.
Hello,thanx for the reading,i'm an introvert,double virgo,saturn in 4th in Sag may affect negative how i can express my self and emotions,Chiron in Gemini also a problem too,11th house of friendships i cannot explain what has gone so wrong there and for relationships too,my self insecurities,my shyness,my lack of self esteem/confidence so far.Anxiety comes from Uranus-square-Jupiter at the Saturn/Neptune midpoint.

I'm helping a friend with money this period and he told if i need to find another job,may will help me too,so maybe he is him.Peope see me somehow weird at workplace,i'm hiding my emotions a lot,so they cannot easily understand things for me,so they wondering and keep wondering.I need this change of enviroment,i'm seeking job change and more daily time so to make a basic plan for things i want to finish.

Next 2 months will be crucial so to take dynamic actions and decisions in career,so i hope,my natal chart too,give me the proper boost and luck to get out of a difficult situation.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Bad news,i retired from current job yesterday,21/12/2020,i couldn't afford it anymore,i'm in deep psychological condition two days now,i'm crying sometimes,i feel depressed,lonely and insecure. :roll: :? At least,will i find another job,a bit better soon?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Oh, I don't consider that as "bad news" at all !

Now you've opened the way for something new to enter, and with this "Great Conjunction" of Jupiter and Saturn in the 1st Deg. of Aquarius, in good aspect exactly to your Midheaven/Career, and with Jupiter quickly entering your 6th House/Work area in early Jan., I suggest that something will soon arrive with regard to work.

Allow yourself to feel that you deserve it.

Wishing you a Happy Christmas, and all the Very Best for 2021 !

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

admin wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:46 am Oh, I don't consider that as "bad news" at all !

Now you've opened the way for something new to enter, and with this "Great Conjunction" of Jupiter and Saturn in the 1st Deg. of Aquarius, in good aspect exactly to your Midheaven/Career, and with Jupiter quickly entering your 6th House/Work area in early Jan., I suggest that something will soon arrive with regard to work.

Allow yourself to feel that you deserve it.Wishing you a Happy Christmas, and all the Very Best for 2021 !Best,Admin.
Hi,thanx for your positive response and it's a boost for me to read through chart that i will have soon a new opportunity for job,it will be like a new start,a rebirth for me.A difficult period ends,depseration and thoughts these days,i believe i did the right choice,the right moment with leaving this company,this job,i was pushed to the limits sometimes. :roll:

Happy Christmas to you and take care well due to pandemia. :roll:
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

admin wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:46 am Jupiter quickly entering your 6th House/Work area in early Jan., I suggest that something will soon arrive with regard to work.

Allow yourself to feel that you deserve it.
Yesterday,i had a call for interview and new job,same subject as previous company but other place,so in first part you had right that something will come into early Jan,the negative was that again salary,program is not what i'm looking for,too many hours,unstable program,basic salary,i have insecurity if i accept the job,i will not make it and will be so difficult for me and then again after some months will retire. :x :roll:
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

see Pluto is squaring your 8th house moon. That’s a really tough transit. And Saturn is squaring you mercury. I could totally see why you’re depressed. It’s hard to do anything too because Saturn is coming toward your mars.It’s pretty common to experience chronic loneliness with Saturn in the 4th house.

Your 11th house is ruled by the Moon and your poor Moon is severely injured, so no wonder there are problems there.
And some quote from a reading they told me,the negative part. :cry:
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

I was diagnosed with Avoidance Personality Disorder from my doctor,i knew i had social anxiety issues,now is true. :roll:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Different astrologers may use different "orbs" of transiting planetary influences. 
The astrologer who gave you this reading has given a very wide orb for transiting Pluto square your Moon as Pluto is now 6 degrees past the square to your Moon and strongly waning in effect.
It's effect might have begun to have been felt in 2016 and was strong for the whole of 2017/2018.

Transiting Saturn is actually coming to the trine with your Mercury (along with Jupiter - expansion and growth), and as the latter has entered your 6th House (work and health - especially mental health), both should be much more positive in effect.   The Saturn trine to Mercury should help you to be more realistic and organised with regard to both those areas, and as Mercury is in (and rules your 2nd House/Finances and your 10th House/Career), this is very promising.

You will need to watch that you don't fall back into depression at times though as Saturn is also square your Pluto and comes to the square to your Venus in the 3rd, which can result in taking offence too easily/feeling ignored or overlooked, or taking the actions/words of others in the wrong way when its actually unintended.  

Saturn is NOWHERE NEAR your Mars which is in the 21st degree of Capricorn.  Saturn was affecting your Mars during 2019.

In fact, I'm suspecting that you must have had this reading some time ago ?

Best,
Admin.