Help with a Composite

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Kimera

Help with a Composite

Post by Kimera »

I need a little insight on this Composite chart, please. Shes very Plutonian, which I love but it makes everything very confusing specially since her Sun, Moon, AC and Mars are fire planets...

Thank you so much :)
Kimera

Re: Help with a Composite

Post by Kimera »

Bump, please
Kimera

Post by Kimera »

Bump again :3
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Kimera,

No need to keep "bumping" the topic. I'm well aware of your request as we have discussed by 'pm'.
As I had said to you, I'm working on it, and will get back to you as soon as I can.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Kimera

Post by Kimera »

admin wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:56 am Hi Kimera,

No need to keep "bumping" the topic. I'm well aware of your request as we have discussed by 'pm'.
As I had said to you, I'm working on it, and will get back to you as soon as I can.

Best,
Admin.
Oh, im so sorry admin. I wont do it again
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

No problem.
I'm just sorry that I'm taking so long.
"Life" is ...interfering. :roll:

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Kimera

Post by Kimera »

admin wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:06 am No problem.
I'm just sorry that I'm taking so long.
"Life" is ...interfering. :roll:

Admin.
No worries, admin. Ive just being a little exta anxious due to some uncertainty of her coming back after holidays... Im ok now.

Thanks!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Kimera,

Clearly when you first met there was a very powerful attraction resulting partly from transiting Pluto square your Venus.  This is echoed by various strong Pluto interaspects between various planets in your charts.

Pluto tends towards obsessive feelings for another, and if you're not careful, it can result in jealousy, possessiveness and efforts to change each other, which will be met with resistance and angry outbursts by either or both of you.  Be very careful of appearing to be too "needy" as this might drive her away.  However, if you're both aware of this and resist the temptation to try to force or coerce each other to do (or be) what you want, or think/act in the way you want, then the relationship can transform you both in a very positive way. 

Your North Node (Path in Life) and Moon are conjunct her Neptune/Uranus, which gives a strong sense of "meant to be".   However, her Uranus also widely conjunct your Moon, although exciting - at least initially - can be unsettling for you as you're never quite sure what she might do next.  Or this might play out with sudden unexpected circumstances interfering with the smooth flow of your relationship (which you've already experienced !?).  

Clarity can be lacking at times when it seems that neither of you can make up your minds about what the other is thinking or needing.  Egos can get in the way and result in fear of one or the other of you trying to dominate or "win" at the other's expense.  Honesty is absolutely necessary, otherwise a lack of trust will develop and undermine the relationship.

There's a very strong idealism in this relationship but you both need to remember that over-idealising the  partner can result in disappointment when the other person's reality (flaws, etc.) become evident.  If this can be faced and accepted - and it seems by your own words that you have no illusions about this -  then indeed there are some very beautiful and strong connections here.  And if you can overcome any irritations that crop up, and  can find a goal to work towards together, and are able to be very clear with each other (which may be difficult at times), then this relationship has a very good chance to develop and blossom into a lasting relationship. 

Obviously this is a brief overview and if you have any specific questions about it, I will try to assist further.

(Please see my pm).

Best,
Admin.
Kimera

Post by Kimera »

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. I will ask further questions once I have more time.
Ill be back soon, happy new year 🖤
Kimera

Post by Kimera »

Kimera wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:05 pm Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. I will ask further questions once I have more time.
Ill be back soon, happy new year 🖤
Admin sorry to bother you, can you check my PM?