Self published author

If you have any books you would like to recommend, please do so here.
Astrologic

Self published author

Post by Astrologic »

Hey everyone please check out my book available on amazon or by contacting me directly . It’s called SunPies&MindsEyes it’s a book about Meditation&Astrology . It is a first printing and I’m currently working with an artist to revamp the illustrations lol but the book is about astrological meditative techniques. Also other astrology products available on my store site at Poshmark.com @Audiophonicartw and also on utube ( pretty soon bitchute) @ astrologic. Be well.
Astrologic

Re: Self published author

Post by Astrologic »

Astrologic wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:28 pm Hey everyone please check out my book available on amazon or by contacting me directly . It’s called SunPies&MindsEyes it’s a book about Meditation&Astrology . It is a first printing and I’m currently working with an artist to revamp the illustrations lol but the book is about astrological meditative techniques. Also other astrology products available on my store site at Poshmark.com @Audiophonicartw and also on utube ( pretty soon bitchute) @ AstrologicWear . Be well.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Self published author

Post by Noel Eastwood »

congratulations AstroL, do you have a link so members can click and go straight to it?