Career Inquery

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Inner Ear

Career Inquery

Post by Inner Ear »

I'm trying to figure out what's going on in my chart in regards to a change in life course or new career and what is the likelihood that I'll succeed? I'm trying to be a writer.

Or if anything stands out while looking for answer to previous question, I'd gratefully appreciate it, thank you.

I'm female- birth day is March 21 1966 1:55 Am, Evanston. Illinois.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Career Inquery

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi IE, OK, I can see that you have the interest and passion to be a writer, Capricorn Asc is a good one for determined application of effort, so you have got a wonderful start. There is also your 3rd house of communications and learning style, plus a nice dose of Fire with Sun, Mercury and Mars in Aries.

So what do you write? I suspect that with Moon conjunct Saturn in Pisces opposed by Pluto and Uranus it has to be broken hearts in an adventure setting :) Be mindful that the opposition forms a T-square focused on Jupiter. It can manifest as always feeling like you have not quite got it right which means you will put off hitting the publish button over and over while you redo everything.

Let's look at what's happening... hmm, you've had it tough my dear for a few years with Neptune crossing your Moon, nasty stuff, it eroded your self-confidence and made you feel betrayed and abandoned at times. This is not quite past exact yet, still another year to resolve the issues that Neptune wanted you to fix up, self-esteem, inner child stuff, but the nasty Chiron transit to your Sun has gone.

Right, this is time for you to do some inner work, self-therapy with your inner child, it will make a difference. If you are interested please ask me. There is a lot on this forum on the inner child that I have written for others, you can do a search if you are interested.

You've had a nice boost from the North Node to your natal Jupiter that would have set you up to thinking more about a writing career. The energy is still there so go for it. Your natal chart says more than your transits, it shows that you can be successful, but right now you are in the midst of a difficult transit and you are asked to do work on yourself. Writing, journaling, meditating and deliberate dreaming for healing is what will help you more than anything. I'd like to see you work on yourself in meditation and dreaming, it will guide your hand when you write too, seriously, it will. Your inner world is where your inspiration and stories come from.

Expect to run the slow, long race with your writing unless you have a rich father who owns a publishing business, otherwise, your expectations of a quick success might upset you. Work hard, develop your craft and the more you write the better you will become. Take it from me who has nearly twenty books published, it is a slow path to success.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you have and I'll do my best to help you.
Inner Ear

Post by Inner Ear »

Hi

Thank you Noel for your insight! I had to laugh at the part when you said about "putting off hitting the publish button over and over while you redo". And how! Constantly redoing or revising stuff.

What I'm writing about is serious fringe subject matter. I'm working on a book about Giants. Since it probably won't pass as Metaphysical Cosmology, I'll probably put it under a Science Fantasy category. But it's not just about giants but also about Lemurian History, Apins/Lpins(FF of Man primarily), the Elohim, the powers that be today, military dumbs, Tiamat/Marduk, the titans, the flawed 3rd dimension, previous earth cataclysms and how all those things connect to each other.

Plus just some odd insights about a neither flat nor round earth but She's both but She is actually toroidal and ever-changing in shape. And how space travel in these bodies in a heavy metal ship is a ridiculous notion and a bad idea.

So no, "Broken hearts in an adventure setting" isn't something I'd ever see me writing unless it was a satirical piece! I have a general disdain for fiction, never read it myself. No frivolous fluff here unless it's straight satire.

Writing this is a huge undertaking that without any credentials, could be detrimental to me and just flop. But I've got to chance it. Actually I really don't care if it doesn't sell-I'd just like to get these thoughts and observations out there.

In the meantime while I work on this book, I've started writing articles for a couple of different outlets online. I realize that all of this will be very slow to start but the experience should help me become a better writer. I write about music, astrology, philosophy, mental health issues, micro dosing.

I'm less concerned with the trendy and trivial and more into the arcane and mysterious even if it's unpopular, as a general rule. And more interested in the dharmic line dance than the karmic tango.

I used to meditate, haven't for a long time-I know it was helpful when I did it because it really helped with the power of visualization. And for a long time now my dreams, I haven't been remembering much. I have occasional sleep paralysis and night terrors too. The inner child forum, it sounds interesting, it's something I could delve into, I'll check it out. I find music to be extremely therapeutic for me, always has been.

Thank you, Noel for your time and insight!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Inner Ear,

Hope you don't mind my interrupting the flow of your conversation here, but as I read about the book you're writing, I got really excited, and...I want it !   So, when you finish it (after your 8,000 re-writes :roll: ), do let us know here !

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Inner Ear

Post by Inner Ear »

Will do!