When will I start working ?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

moonlife45

Re: When will I start working ?

Post by moonlife45 »

making attempts to understand something that might be beyond comprehension
That's the only way to learn something, especially when reading my own chart. It can help me in being a better person. So far, since July, I have received only rejections/negative feedback from numerous employers. I am glad someone appreciated for what I did. Thanks. xx
I'm willing to bet you'll resist going back to your native place. I'm inclined to think you'll check out other viable or alternate options (including moving to another location/country) and perhaps forcing yourself to consider student visa (further studies), to bide your time.
I am resisting, hence the pain. I have booked my flight to home(even when I don't want to) but I have. I am being forced to go home when I do not want to. I have very less savings left to survive. I cannot apply for student visa as I cannot start studying unless government approves visa (it could take 7-8 months for approval).

There is a pandemic going on all over the world - everything is delayed - except luck, destiny, kismat, fortune. I can try to go to another country, but how much time will it take - maybe Apr 2022, as someone else quoted. Future is dicey. I wish I could stay here more - find a job within a month maybe - if god becomes kind - god above everything.

Read some articles online about Jupiter mahadasha and I felt at least next 16 years would be worth living - yet I am here. Everything I built in a foreign land, got destructed.
please do consider the suggestions - both Vedic/Dharmic remedies (Mantras), along with alternate options to address your current situation
My family did Ketu related prayers in India between Sept-Oct but does not look like it worked out. I do not know, at this time, what should I do. What if I reach another country and establish a life there only to find it again getting destructed ?

But hey, thank you for talking to me. And other people, who posted here, read my chart to provide some analysis. Thanks!
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Religion/faith permitting, I think you'll benefit if you were to consider the following:
1. Offer special prayers to Lord Ganesha regularly.
2. Propitiate Maha-Dasha lord Jupiter/Guru by chanting the following Mantra 108 times daily.
Dhe'vaanaancha Risheenaancha - Gurum Kaanchan Sannibham
Bhudhdhi Bhootham Thrilokesam - Thannamaami Bhruhaspathim

Meaning, "I bow down to the Guru who is also called Brihaspati and who is the preceptor for gods and sages. He is the one who kindles all the intellects and the ruler of the three worlds."
3. Chant the following Durga Gayatri Mantra - again 108 times daily
Om Chaamundaayai vidmahe/Mahaa Bhagavatyai dhimahi/Tanno Durgaa prachodayaat.
Meaning, "Om, I meditate upon Goddess Chaamundaa, the Great Goddess; let Maa Durga illuminate our path."

All above needs to be done with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Take care,
Cordially...
moonlife45

Post by moonlife45 »

Thank you Buddy for providing all of these suggestions.

Cheers.
Pem

Post by Pem »

moonlife45 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:00 am
Pem wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:24 pm Just a reminder : When the going is good people seem to be flying;
but when the flight falls, they begin to realize and cry out and go on their bended knees.
Sometimes, lessons are sent in different ways by the Almighty.
:) after all, we all are just his puppets.
Action and Reaction are equal and opposite : This is the law of the Mighty Invisible Force.
THE LAW OF KARMA.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
moonlife45

Post by moonlife45 »

So what wrong I did that I am facing this tough situation?
yellow_venus

Post by yellow_venus »

moonlife45 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:20 am Hello,

This is my first post here. Please let me know if I made any mistake in creating a post.

My birth details: 7 May 1990, 17:40, New Delhi (INDIA), Female.

I am currently living in a foreign country. I moved here in 2013 for studies and work (during start of Jupiter Mahadasha)

I am currently going through Jupiter Mahadasha/Ketu antardasha (about to enter Venus antardasha in 2 weeks) . I have lost my job(in July), my savings, my mental health and stability in life. I do not wish to move back to home country and I am trying every day to find a job but no luck so far.

It does not matter how much I am trying to find a job, I don't get any result out of it except another rejection. I have very less money left to survive. I really need a job as soon as possible.

Please let me know if my charts show any positivity, if I would be able to find job and continue to stay at my current residential country.

I will be highly thankful to you.
-Moon
Before going ahead Please can u confirmed following things
Are U Married if no did u received any marriage proposal in the last year in IS there any event happend due to Ur father and ur miscoomunication was happend? either u denied for that proposal??
Yellow_venus
Regards
moonlife45

Post by moonlife45 »

yellow_venus wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:10 pm Before going ahead Please can u confirmed following things
Are U Married if no did u received any marriage proposal in the last year in IS there any event happend due to Ur father and ur miscoomunication was happend? either u denied for that proposal??
Hi there,

I am not married. I did not receive any marriage proposal in the last year. My father passed away many years ago.

Thanks.
Arkaprava

Post by Arkaprava »

1)There are stationary book stores in your neighborhood along with temples
2)The home in which your parents are living was of your grandfather.
3)Your younger sibling or your neighbors have had multiple marriages or relationships in past.
4)Sibling has moved away from birth city for his carrier
5)May 2019-May 2020: Health issue , with stress in home due to job or health along with travelling occured.

6)Mother has some kind of chronic issue.
7)Your mother wears specks or has teeth problem.
8)Mother has had a tough school life or changes in school have occurred.
9)Has anyone had cancer in your house in past?
10)Fight in relationships as well as in collage, due to self respect involving money or siblings has occurred in past.

Please explain each point and tell the dates of your relationships.
moonlife45

Post by moonlife45 »

Hey thank you for the questions. I have their response as follows:

1. No book store, no temple in my neighborhood
2. No, the home where my mom is currently living was bought by my dad separately.
3. No my brother is not married/not in a relationship.
4. No my brother has not moved anywhere, he lives with my mother.
5. No there was no health issue with me between May 19 to May 20. No stress about my job either.
6. No my mom is healthy, god is kind.
7. My mom neither wears glasses nor she has dental issues.
8. My mom has been a school teacher since 2002. She recently left her job last month(due to pandemic work load)
9. My Uncle passed away from Cancer in 2012.
10. Multiple fights with my brother in past related to financial issues.

I have never been in a romantic relationship - so I cannot provide any dates.

Thanks,
Moon
yellow_venus

Post by yellow_venus »

moonlife45 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:08 am
yellow_venus wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:10 pm Before going ahead Please can u confirmed following things
Hi there,

I am not married. I did not receive any marriage proposal in the last year. My father passed away many years ago.

Thanks.
Ok.. and sorry to hear about ur father

R u a introvert persons don't like to be social to much Or
Only in ur family u keep urself silent.
Yellow_venus
Regards