Moderators: Pem, sharma

Cooshal

Finance for Karka Rashi in Nov 2020

Post by Cooshal »

Name: Bhaskar Maitra
Place of Birth: Kolkata
Time of birth:8:39 a.m
Date of birth: 14th Oct,1979

October is not ending well. I didn't make any commissions from my contractual job. I want to know, if November is the month when my finances would improve.

I am working for an American company and IAM supposed to earn commissions from them. It is a WFH profile.

Please give a detailed analysis.

Thanks,
Bhaskar
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: Finance for Karka Rashi in Nov 2020

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Dear Bhaskar Maitra,

For Finance, In kp astrology 3 house are associated namely 2nd,6th and 11th. These are the main house associated with finance. Let me briefly explain you the money making houses (2,6,11)
2nd house --- this represent money made through one's self efforts
6th house --- this is house of service, if a person is working then he provides his service and receives money in return. If a person is into business then he render's his services or sells his products to the customer and in return receives money.
11th house--- this house of gains/ful fuliment of desires.

Similary there are negative house for money also... example
5th house--- this represent gain of your oponent... (7th house is your opponent and 11th house from 7th comes to 5th)...
8th house -- this represent money earn by through your oponents self efforts( 2nd from the 7th house)
12th house - this shows your expenditure/loss.

So if your 2nd or 6th or 11th house gets connected with either 5th or 8th or 12th... this will show dilution in terms of money making or money earned.

Keeping the above concept in mind... let's analyze your 2nd,6th and 11th house... I'm going to analyze these with 4 step theory( Advance KP method).

2nd House---- It's cuspal sublord is Rahu...

Rahu is tenanted planet(Kp terminology). A planet becomes tenanted when it has become nakshatra lord(starlord) of any other planet in horoscope... In your horoscope Rahu has become nakshtra lord of Mercury,Venus and Ketu...

Rahu and Ketu have exchange their nakshtra... ( Rahu has become nakshtra lord of ketu and Ketu has become nakshtra lord of rahu). Cuspal Interlink (Bhaskar/Khullar Paddathi) practioner's consider this as untenanted planet...

For us it is tenanted. So Rahu as a planet will not give result of it's occupancy, however rahu is in rapt conjunction with 10th cusp. So it will influence 10th cusp.

Rahu's Nakshtra lord is Ketu. Ketu is in 4th. Aspected by Jupiter.Jupiter is in 9th, lord of 2nd and 5th... so your 2nd house is getting associated with 5th house.. Ketu will also give results of it's nakshtra lord that is rahu. Rahu is in 10th. Ketu is in sign of saturn. Saturn is in also in 10th and lord of 3rd.

Rahu's sublord is Mercury. Mercury has become nakshtra lord of Mars... so mercury will not give results of its ownership and occupancy.

Mercury's nakshtra lord is Rahu... Rahu in 10th... it is in conjunction with jupiter and in sign of sun.

So Rahu's signification...

Rahu as a planet itself 10
Starlord Ketu 4,9,2,5,10,3
Sublord Mercury -----
Mercury's starlord Rahu 10,9,2,5,4,11

Your 2nd house(money made by one's effort) is impacted by 5th house and ketu is in sign of saturn... indicates delay... here we have identified ketu and rahu as planet causing trouble in terms of generating money or earning money... later we'll talk about remedies to mitigate the effects of ketu and rahu.

Moving on... 6th house...
It's cuspal sublord is Mercury. Now I'm not going to explain as to how I have calculated the significations...

Mercury as a planet ----
Starlord Rahu 10,9,2,5,4,11
Sublord Venus 11,7,12,6
Venus's starlord Rahu 10,9,2,5,4,11

Your 6th house( money received by providing services either in job or business) is impacted by 5th as well as 12th house.... so your 6th house is connected with 2,10,11 along with 5th and 12th..

11th cuspal sublord Jupiter...

Jupiter as a planet 9,2,5,10,11,4,3
Starlord Ketu 4,9,2,5,10,3
Sublord Jupiter 9,2,5,10,11,4,3
Jupiter's Starlord Ketu 4,9,2,5,10,3

Jupiter the 11th cuspal sublord(gains of all kinds).... is connected with 2,10,11 along with 5th house... 5th house is prominent on all the 4 levels...

All the 3 house of finance... are impacted by 5th house through rahu/ketu and 12th through venus.... if you do remedies for this.. it will improve your position to some extend...

Planets give's either result in your Dasha/Bhukti/Anatra period....
Your Current Interlocking period of planets are
Venus Dasha, Rahu Bhukti and Saturn Anatra...

Venus Mahadasa
Venus as a planet 11,7,12,6
Starlord Rahu 10,9,2,5,4,11
Sublord Jupiter 9,2,5,10,11,4,3
Jupiter's Starlord Ketu 4,9,2,5,10,3

Your Mahadasa Planet Venus is also impacted by 5th and 12th...

Rahu bhukti... already analyzed above

Saturn Anatra... ( From 2nd August 2020 till 22nd January 2021...
Saturn as a planet ------
Starlord Sun 11
Sublord Moon 9
Starlord of Moon Saturn 10,3

Saturn is not significator of negative house, however it is just significator of 11th house without 2nd and 6th house, 11th house will not give you that much gains.. having said this.. saturn is still a positive planet in your horoscope in terms of finance..

During the month of November... Saturn the anatra lord will be transiting through Sun Star and Sub of Jupiter( till 14th nov 2020)... afterwards it changes it's sub to Saturn

Rahu the bhukti lord will be transiting through mars star and jupiter sub(from 3rd nov till 7th Dec 2020)...

Venus will be transiting through moon star(till 11th Nov), Mars Star( from 11th Nov to 22nd Nov) ( Rahu Star From 23rd Nov to 2nd Dec 2020)

Jupiter is connected with 5th and 2nd house
Mars is connected with 12th and 8th house,6th
Rahu is connected with 5th house,2nd

The period between 11th nov to 22nd nov where Dasha lord Venus will be transiting through Mars Star is not a good period in terms of finance for you...
Bhukti lord Rahu will be transiting in Jupiter Sub from 3rd Nov and will stay in jupiter sub till 7th dec 2020.... jupiter is connected with 5th and 2nd house
Anatra lord Saturn will be changing its sub from jupiter to saturn from 14th nov... saturn is significator of 11th house...

Majority of the november month will be obstacles/hurdles in terms of finance and doesn't look much promising...
Hope this explaination helps you...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Cooshal

Post by Cooshal »

Thanks for the detailed explanation.. can you tell me please, if December will be a good month for money or not?

Regards,
Bhaskar
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

We'll restrict ourself for the initial query for the month of november 2020... also there is no point in knowing everything that happens in life... njoy...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Cooshal

Post by Cooshal »

Ok...Thanks.

Will my finances improve from 22nd to 31st Nov 2020?