Help blending planets in this horary chart

Electional astrology is utilized in choosing the most appropriate time to begin something. The intent is to achieve a successful outcome, and the rules applied are very specifically set toward that end.
An Horary chart is used to answer a question about a particular matter or issue and is set up for the time the question comes to mind or is asked.
kristap

Help blending planets in this horary chart

Post by kristap »

I am just learning astrology, have a very basic class... A friend of mine asked me to help with a person that has been missing for just under a year. I was told they are basically just looking for a body. So I did a horary chart looking for where the body is.
andreahorary.png
andreahorary.png (40.49 KiB) Viewed 5106 times
I know that Saturn in a forensic chart represents where to find the body. Here it is in the 3rd house, right at the "door" to the 4th. Could this mean that it is near a car dealership that is near a residence? Or maybe a like cell phone story near a residence? Also the other planets in the house with it would represent the total opposite, how would I blend them into this?

I know that being in capricorn, it will be low to the ground, possibly a shallow grave, in a dark area.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Help blending planets in this horary chart

Post by Noel Eastwood »

kristap, Horary astrology is a high order astrology art that very few astrologers understand or practice. I am not sure if anyone here does horary astrology so please don't be disappointed if you don't get anyone responding. Maybe you could make your own determination of the chart?
fensi88

Post by fensi88 »

As you do not know that person that person is represent with 7th house ruler Mars.
Part of Death is on 17Pis05, ruler is Jupiter and as Mars did not have separte aspect with it that means that person is alive. Mars is in Exlt. So that person is fine. As Mars is in person's 9 house mightbe that person is in some foreign country.
pisces_1

Post by pisces_1 »

Hi Kristap;

So I will give this a try. Good luck with the search to perhaps give someone peace of mind.

According to William Lilly – Missing person – ruled by 1st house

1st house ruler is Venus
Venus(bright shinny colours) is in Taurus - Colour Yellow/White
- South by East
Earth sign - Low or below ground, garden or yard, or cellar or buried in ground.
- If outdoors – near bridge, stone, cement, pavement. Mud or clay walls.
- South
Fixed sign - Hidden location
- Low or near floor
- If outdoors good quality flat land

Venus (body) is in location of the 7th house (Black/Blue/Brown)
- Where partner spends the most time.
- Or the fathers place of residence or Paternal Grandfathers or Maternal Grandmothers.
- West

Venus is separating from a conjunction with Uranus.
- Uranus rules sudden unusual events/unusual or eccentric people.
- Venus in Taurus conjunct Uranus in Taurus – Sudden blow to the neck or throat.
Uranus rules 4th house of home/parents and heritage.

Venus is trine Mars, Jupiter and sextile Neptune………. Perhaps a sibling, male in uniform or person in the neighbourhood will locate the missing person.

Bev.
Astrologer and CAAE Teacher: Beverley Rostant
www.astropredictions.ca