Nicky123

Marriage

Post by Nicky123 »

Respected Astrologers,

Below are my details-
DOB - 23-March-1989
Time - 07:40 AM
Place - Delhi, India

I am a female and want to ask about that i am looking for suitable match from quite some time for marriage and not getting right proposals. Please let me know when the marriage will takes place and what will be the qualities of the future spouse and in-laws family as per astrological point of view.

Thanks in advance !!

Regards
Pem

Re: Marriage

Post by Pem »

Hello Nicky123
Please make your query clear and precise if it is to a KP Astrologer.
If so, kindly read the guidelines on how to make this request.
Instructions are given in the very first post on this Forum.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: Marriage

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Dear Nicky123,

Your Current Mahadasa is of Jupiter. Jupiter is in Kritika nakshatra which is ruled by Sun.

In KP astrology every planet offers results of it's nakshatra lord (starlord). In your case jupiter which is the current mahadasa lord will give it's result or deliver its result through Sun.

Sun is in 12th House and lord of 6th.

6th house is the detrimental(negative house) for marriage as it is 12th from the 7th(prime house of marriage).

Jupiter which is the source planet is the occupying 2nd house(additional to family). Jupiter is lord of 9th(correspondence/long distance contacts ).

Jupiter is also lord of 10th(negative house for marriage).

So the source planet jupiter is pushing towards marriage correspondence or talks... these talks does not materialize because of 10th house at the source and moreso the starlord Sun(lord of 6th) which is totally denying jupiter to give marriage results.

Ideally you should have taken the best marriage proposal during the Rahu mahadasa which ended in 2019....

This current Jupiter Mahadasa which has started in 2019 does not promises marriage event..

Concentrate on other aspects of life and move on....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi