Can anyone kindly tell if the male partner is attracted ?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Puffanon

Can anyone kindly tell if the male partner is attracted ?

Post by Puffanon »

Hi , my best friend has requested me to get some honest compatibility prediction on her and her crush possibility of a relationship. and she’s been worried about it. She seemingly love one of her guy friend but she’s kinda introvert and hold back to her feelings so she wont make the first move. Can anyone predict if the other party is interested in making a move on her or potential romantic future between them? Kindly let me know please so I can pass it to her asap. Cheers
admin
Site Admin

Re: Can anyone kindly tell if the male partner is attracted ?

Post by admin »

Hi Puffanon,

Thank you for posting all of those details.

However, would you please ask your friend to join the Forum and ask the question herself as there will need to be a 2-way conversation at some stage as often there are more questions to be asked of the person concerned.

Once she has joined, if she doesn't want to discuss this matter on the open Forum, she can 'pm' me.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Puffanon

Post by Puffanon »

She doesn’t know about astrology much yes I will ask her! You can delete my post then
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Puffanon,

All I'll need from her is the date/place and times of birth for both her and her partner, plus any details about the relationship such as when it began, what the situation is, and what she feels have been or are the difficulties or problems she is or has been experiencing with this person.
(I set up my own charts).

Thanks.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]